Posted By: Don Andrew

Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/08/05 10:36 PM

http://www.comics2film.com/FanFrame.php?f_id=15197

Umm, quite surprising... :rolleyes:

Topher Grace as Venom...
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/08/05 11:20 PM

YAWN

Really, lets hope its the last Spider Dader Man movie.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 12:23 AM

Should be. I liked the first two. Ending in a good finale should make a nice trilogy.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
YAWN

Really, lets hope its the last Spider Dader Man movie.
Let's not. I heard that Sony was thinking about making 6 movies
Posted By: Flame Angel

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 07:28 AM

it would be nice if they got rid of kirsten dunst which i think i heard that they might.....i never read the comic books but i heard a friend saying that if the movies follow the comics peter ends up leaving mj
in which case, goodbye kirsten
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 10:35 AM

Well at the end of SM2, when Harry ( James Franco ) found his father's Green Goblin costume and waepons, I figured that they would somehow stay close to the comic and have Harry take over for his father as the Green Goblin. But it makes sense to take another comic book enemy in The HobGoblin and use him ifor Harry Becoming the Hobgoblin. They'll probably just have Harry make a variation of the costume. James Franco plays an excellent Harry Osborn. Very close to the comic book character.

In my opinion the other enemy that we will see is The Lizard. In the comic book Dr. Curt Conners becomes the Lizard and in the first SM we briefly are introduced to Dr. Conners and then in SM2 he has a much bigger role.

I've read that Venom will NOT be one of the enemies in SM3. But you never know.

My guess is The Hobgoblin and The Lizard.

Don Cardi
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 02:18 PM

The Vulture would be a good choice as long as they dont ruin his costume like they did with the Green Goblin. I still refuse to see the films just for that reason. I cant get over how stupid that costume looks. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Maple Leafs

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 02:36 PM

Nice guy,
I agree 100% with you. The Green Goblin looks terrible, and if anything, looks like a robot. Hopefully they keep the Hobgoblin the same as the comic.

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 03:29 PM

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21208

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 04:57 PM

I've heard rumors for the villians in 3 to be either Venom, The Lizard or Chameleon
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 06:44 PM

Quote:
Topher Grace of That 70s Show will play the immortal VENOM in Sam Raimi's third Spiderman adaptation.
Venom was always one of my favorite villians as a kid, and this just kind of ruins it for me... Not that the Spider-Man movies have been anything great, but could we at least get someone who isn't under six-feet to play the seven-foot tall bulked up beast?

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 06:48 PM

AINT IT COOL NEWS says these rumors are complete B.S. at the moment. Could they be true? Maybe, but the same nonsense has been spread around the internet for MONTHS.

Besides, Topher Grace as Venom? Right....
Posted By: don vencent

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 07:31 PM

Some told me that vin diesels and The ROCK Were gunen for
the part of venom

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by don vencent:
Some told me that vin diesels and The ROCK Were gunen for
the part of venom
Is Michael Bay directing Spider-Man 3 now?

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 07:47 PM

No if Bay was directing, Nicholas Cage would be VENOM. Why? Because in Bay's words, its "Kuuuul!"
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 09:18 PM

The Lizard was always my favorite as a kid. However the movies themselves are bad.

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 09:23 PM

I wouldn't say bad, but...."meh"

Really, Raimi's SPIDER-MAN is just that in retrospect of re-watching Chris Nolan's amazing BATMAN BEGINS. Still, at least Raimi has gotten really good/great actors to play the villains. I like Topher Grace, but Venom? Ehh....OKAY. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 09:31 PM

The Spider Man films don't eve ncome within denting range of Batman Begins. For once I care about the hero and I didn't find myself waiting for his costume to come on.

Nolan's proving to be a great director from his overlooked Following, very good Insomnia, and his masterpiece Memento.

Re: Spiderman 3 Villians Revealed - 09/09/05 09:34 PM

I agree totally DV. If anything, one could argue that Nolan is already a Master filmmaker.....if not now, soon enough most will give him that crown without hesitation.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET