Home

Your favorite aspect of film?

Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Your favorite aspect of film? - 08/20/05 08:53 PM

Mine is acting. I love movies with great acting. Even mediocre movies like Ray , if there's a great performance in it, I love it. That's why my 3 favorite movies are The Deer Hunter, Mean Streets, and The Godfather part 2.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Your favorite aspect of film? - 08/20/05 10:15 PM

I can't pick considering different films have different aspects to admire. I think I'd pick direction though, since that's the most influential in a film, although acting is just as important.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Your favorite aspect of film? - 08/20/05 10:34 PM

I'm not original, but I'll say DIRECTION. Really, a director can either direct a really bad movie from a great screenplay, or make a really good movie from a so-so script(which is how I feel about Scorsese's CAPE FEAR).
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Your favorite aspect of film? - 08/20/05 11:21 PM

I don't really think I have a favorite aspect in film save for that magic that occurs when you just see a truly great film.

It's corny but the only thing that makes sense because in the end, not one aspect can save a film. They've all got to work together.
Posted By: Vito's Legacy

Re: Your favorite aspect of film? - 08/21/05 11:02 AM

My favourite aspect of film is the way one is pulled into and invests in the narrative, and thus, the characters as the movie progresses be it through direction, acting, etc.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET