Home

EI8HT?

Posted By: Irishman12

EI8HT? - 04/01/05 06:09 AM

Found this over at JoBlo about a sequel to the movie SE7EN! It's probably an April Fools Joke, but here it is in case it isn't EI8HT
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 06:28 AM

Just look at the bottom.
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 06:33 AM

That's why I made sure to add that in my first post that it's probably is an April Fools joke. :rolleyes:
Posted By: MobbingForMoney

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
That's why I made sure to add that in my first post that it's probably is an April Fools joke. :rolleyes:
‘Jimmy Doe’ told us that “Brad was about as messed up as one could be that day. I remember him showing up in a skirt, thinking that he was still shooting TROY. He really loved Jennifer and he’s taking it pretty hard. He doesn’t even smoke up as much as he used to.

Does that sound like it's only probably an April Fool's joke? No? How about this part.....

'Jimmy Doe' says that Freeman is still a pretty "nice guy" overall, but that everyone finds it strange that he's still carrying the Oscar around with him. He apparently takes it wherever he goes on set, including the loo.

Sounds so real doesn't it? Not only that, but they actually list links to their other April Fool's jokes, because they realized how unrealistic this one was. They guided us ever so softly through the joke because they knew that no one would actually believe it.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 07:05 AM

Bah, imagine if they made 10 sequels to SEVEN but kept the title.....and the last movie would be called:

SEVEN ELEVEN
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 08:04 AM

How long have you been waiting for the opportunity to spring that one on us, Ronnie?
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: EI8HT? - 04/01/05 08:29 AM

A few years...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET