Home

Office Space Special Edition?

Posted By: Irishman12

Office Space Special Edition? - 09/15/04 12:09 AM

The first 2 or 3 times I watched this movie I didn't see what the big deal was with it? But it was on TV a couple of months ago & I stopped to watched it and found out VERY quickly how funny it was. Since then I've been quoting it for the past week or so. Anyways, I've heard that there might be a special edition coming out, but nothing has been confirmed. Does anyone here know if it's going to be re-released? I just don't want to have to pay for it twice. Grazie!
Posted By: Omar Suarez

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/15/04 12:34 AM

I hope this has a special edition coming out soon, because the current DVD has next to nothing in Special Features.
Posted By: Don Sauno

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/15/04 01:19 AM

Yeah, I don't really know anything about a Special Edition coming out, but I won't buy the current one because with all the publicity it's gotten (on T.V. and Entertainment Weekley, etc.) I'm sure there's got to be a Special Edition coming out one of the days.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/15/04 03:15 AM

Office Space is seriously one of the funniest movies ever made, with what looked like a minimal budget and relatively inexperienced actors...I roll in tears when I watch some of the scenes...I love the 'damn it feels good to be a gangster' song that they play, it's really funny when they beat the shit out of the copy/fax machine...
Posted By: Cybershmuck

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/20/04 08:56 AM

yeah Office Space is quite good movie.

Very entertaining and nice to see some good and effective dark humour/satire in hollywood for a change
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/21/04 12:49 AM

Office Space is without a doubt one of the most underrated film of the 1990's. I am more than possitive that this film will become a cult classic in the years to come...

I think 20th Century Fox is smart enough to releaize a good product when it's there in front of them.

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/21/04 02:50 AM

"I have very good people skills! What the HELL is wrong with you people!?"

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear, one of these days I'm just gonna kick this piece of s**t out the window!"

Posted By: YoTonyB

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/21/04 04:27 AM

The Special Edition DVD will include a red Swingline stapler...

tony b.

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/22/04 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by YoTonyB:
The Special Edition DVD will include a red Swingline stapler...

tony b.
I just learned that Swingline didn't make red staplers until after the film was made, at which time they recived so many requests. The production crew painted the Stapler red.

Fascinating!
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/22/04 01:38 AM

OMG!!! If it comes with the legendary stapler that caused the downfall of Initech, then I will buy it ASAP!!!

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/22/04 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
OMG!!! If it comes with the legendary stapler that caused the downfall of Initech, then I will buy it ASAP!!!
I'd love to see the Case be like one of those Greetings Cards you get from Halmark that when you open them, they play sometype of message like on "The Aprentace" dvd. It could be Peter saying his immortal line "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.".

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/22/04 03:46 AM

Mike what if it said "Didn't you get that memo?"

Re: Office Space Special Edition? - 09/22/04 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
Mike what if it said "Didn't you get that memo?"
lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET