Home

SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/16/15 05:16 PM

Did anyone watch? I didn't see it but am waiting for it to come on "On Demand." I have seen clips off/on today and it looks hilarious.

I saw clip of opening with Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake rapping. I ALWAYS love their routine. And I saw a short clip of Jane Curtain. I hear there were a ton of guests. Also I heard that Jim Belushi did a Blues Brothers song with Dan Ackroyd.

I haven't watched much in recent years but man, it was a mandate back in the day to be home to watch SNL. I can't believe it's been 40 yrs. uhwhat

TIS
Posted By: olivant

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/16/15 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Did anyone watch? I didn't see it but am waiting for it to come on "On Demand." I have seen clips off/on today and it looks hilarious.

TIS

As I posted above TIS, I've watched so many SNL retrospectives and repeats that the 40th seemed anti-climatic. I watched bits and pieces of it.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/16/15 05:39 PM

I saw the Celebrity Jeopardy, which was funny because it took a shot at Bill Cosby and had Norm Macdonald reprise his Burt Reynolds character (complete with the foam cowboy hat).
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/16/15 05:57 PM

Oh yea, I saw a clip of the Burt Reynolds skit too. Ha ha AND the gal who does Justin Beiber is funny.

Oli, I haven't seen the anniversary specials (at least not in recent years) so maybe that's why this particular one is appealing. I do think it is/was a great show.

smile
TIS
Posted By: goombah

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/16/15 09:33 PM

Oh my goodness I laughed so hard at the Celebrity Jeopardy. Sean Connery & Burt Reynolds were great. And Alec Baldwin was terrific as Tony Bennett.
Posted By: Mark

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/20/15 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah
Oh my goodness I laughed so hard at the Celebrity Jeopardy. Sean Connery & Burt Reynolds were great. And Alec Baldwin was terrific as Tony Bennett.

Baldwin's Bennett was good. He also does a very good DeNiro.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: SNL 40TH Anniversary Specail - 02/20/15 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Originally Posted By: goombah

Baldwin's Bennett was good. He also does a very good DeNiro.

lol So funny. That was great! That's as far as I got watching SNL. What other skits do they do that I should look forward to watching ?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET