Home

Gone girl

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Gone girl - 10/05/14 07:50 PM

I saw it thursday night and was very impressed. Thoughts on the movie?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Gone girl - 10/05/14 08:00 PM

I though it was ok. I was honestly expecting more. Here's the Inherent Vice trailer if you haven't seen it yet Revis.

Re: Gone girl - 10/08/14 11:39 PM

I did see it actually. I'm not sure what to make of it lol. It seems like it could go in one million different directions. A lot of great actors in there though that's for sure. I've seen some PTA films recently btw. I like them, but I'm looking for his one film that knocks me off my feet. I'm going to watch boogie nights soon so maybe that's the PTA film that does it for me. Definitely a brilliant film maker though.

Re: Gone girl - 10/08/14 11:40 PM

It looks like best picture will be between Interstellar and birdman based on what I've seen online.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gone girl - 10/16/14 04:20 PM

It was very good but it was too bloated and the ending didn't work for me.

I think it could have been a 5 out of 5 or a nine out of ten if twenty minutes were cut from the movie and the ending was more conclusive.

Overdoing the twists and plot turns seems to be a recurring theme in Fincher movies. He also did it in The Game.

He really should listen to the maxim "less is more" sometimes.

Re: Gone girl - 11/09/14 11:09 PM

I wasn't a fan of the ending either.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Gone girl - 11/30/14 09:27 AM

Is this the one with Emily Ratajkowski in it? If so I gotta see it. Been a fan of hers for 2 years now since Blurred Lines came out. I never cared much about models but she's gotta be the closest thing to perfection, especially body-wise.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Gone girl - 01/06/15 04:47 PM

Doesn't that have Ben Affleck in it? if that is the one then no have not seen it don't plan to as I can stand Affleck I think he is a terrible actor
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET