Home

Garbage Pal Kids

Posted By: Hamilton

Garbage Pal Kids - 06/18/14 12:47 AM

Anyone ever seem this movie or use to buy the cards?
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/19/14 07:00 PM

I've heard of the cards. What years were they around?

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/20/14 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
I've heard of the cards. What years were they around?

early 90's

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/20/14 01:24 AM

Kly they started making the cards in the late 80's and stopped for a little bit and then I saw there making them again but I haven't seen them on store shelves like in the old days they'd have a box right at the checkout counter.
Posted By: Italianheritage

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/20/14 02:18 AM

I remember those. But I grew up in the late 80s and all through the 90s, and early 00s. I did not see the movie.

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/21/14 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Italianheritage
I remember those. But I grew up in the late 80s and all through the 90s, and early 00s. I did not see the movie.

Thanks Italianheritage hows your family tree coming so far? Any relatives come off the MayFlower?
Posted By: cheech

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/21/14 09:51 AM

I have the whole first set. Mint. Worth about 3-5 hunge. Have a bout 50 unopened wax packs for series 3 as well. Always liked them.

Re: Garbage Pal Kids - 06/24/14 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
I have the whole first set. Mint. Worth about 3-5 hunge. Have a bout 50 unopened wax packs for series 3 as well. Always liked them.

Supposedly they were brought out from the same people that came out with cabbage patch dolls.

I was young when the cards came out and unlike sports card I didn't see a value for them in Beckett or whatever the other book was. So the cards got trashed most likely. You get them on eBay pretty cheap.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET