Home

Movies on YouTube

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Movies on YouTube - 10/30/12 06:07 AM

And no, I don't care that this takes food out of the mouths of people in Hollywood. I mean THE AVENGERS only grossed a billion bucks, those poor babies.

Anyway I mentioned this in the Spielberg thread, his directorial debut (originally produced for TV) that began the Beard's legend.

Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Movies on YouTube - 10/30/12 03:14 PM

RR,

I remember that movie. I saw it when it first aired and really liked it. It's probably been since the 70's that I've seen it. They never air it on tv. Good movie. I forgot that it was Spielberg.

smile

TIS

Re: Movies on YouTube - 10/31/12 01:26 AM

Another quality 1970s TV movie by another upcoming filmmaker in John Carpenter. Scripted by him, this is a Hitchcock-inspired suspenseful thriller about Lauren Hutton moving into her new high rise apartment and getting stalked/harassed by a violent, voyeuristic creep that the police are unwilling, unable to stop. Of course she takes matters into her own hands.

Remarkably tense, especially when she's hiding from him in the laundry room. A good afternoon killer, co-starring Adrienne Barbeau (and later future Ex-Mrs. John Carpenter.) Incidentally Carpenter didn't have time to edit this movie personally, a week after shooting this he was off making his next film: HALLOWEEN.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/03/12 10:47 PM

Terrific entertaininment, a technical marvel of it's time that's increasingly more impressive in retrospect considering they couldn't use CGI.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/04/12 07:00 AM

Christopher Plummer and David Hasselhoff in a cheap Italian STAR WARS knock-off.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/06/12 06:14 AM

Whatever the flaws, I still really really like this movie.

Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/06/12 06:31 AM

Well what is it? *** *** * *** (***P{(()O Beta alpha ^^^^

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/06/12 06:47 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Well what is it? *** *** * *** (***P{(()O Beta alpha ^^^^

The embedded clip not showing up for you?

(The movie is THIRTEEN DAYS.)
Posted By: ginaitaliangirl

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/14/12 04:07 AM

Nice thread idea, Ronnie.

A very entertaining Hitchcock film, "The Lady Vanishes"

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 01:45 AM

This should be on DVD.

Posted By: Camarel

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 01:56 AM

No country for old men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44o6hnvMmg

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 02:01 AM

The sixth sense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN13toLMHpE

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 02:09 AM

Stephen Kings - IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOws0v0Gj3E&feature=related

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 03:25 AM

Hey Camarel I thought people couldn't post a clip of something that was more than 10 minutes long or something like that

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 04:11 AM

Hey Camarel I thought people couldn't post a clip of something that was more than 10 minutes long or something like that

That used to be the case, i'm not sure when it changed but i'm pretty sure you can post videos of any length now.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 04:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

That used to be the case, i'm not sure when it changed but i'm pretty sure you can post videos of any length now.

I have seen people post on here they couldn't find this episode of mobsters or whatever I thought they might have been taking stuff down that infringed on intellectual property rights I never upload videos on there.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 04:22 AM

I think it all depends on which company it's under. The Colbert Report and The Daily Show can never have clips posted on YT because they're under Viacom, which prevents it. But I guess others aren't as strict on the usage of footage.

And I remember the ten-minute limit because I used to post music and had to split up long songs into two parts, only to find out later on that they'd changed it!

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/25/12 04:29 AM

Yeah I hear ya at least the phone companies found a way to make money off of youtube with their data packages

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 01:02 AM

Memento - (great film imo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbvxBjKrjdM

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 01:04 AM

The Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqkrccCZSY&feature=related

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 01:53 AM

Memento - (great film imo)
LOVE that one. I had a tough time keeping track on my first run through, but it's so exciting to get what's going on and how it went down by the end of it. I was really excited to share it with anyone willing to watch, so I showed it to my dad, giving him several reminders that he'd need to pay close attention. Next thing I knew, he'd fallen asleep. lol
Posted By: Blake

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 03:47 AM

Idle Hands is good for a laugh if you're into goofy movies.

Posted By: Blake

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 03:49 AM

Same with Bio Dome

Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/27/12 11:39 AM

Talk to Her
Hable con ella

Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/28/12 02:42 PM

Hey guys. I got a problem. I uploaded a Russian movie made in 2010 to youtube. But apparently it is blocked because contains FOX or some shit like that. Well I'm thinking of re-appealing the blocking, so what's the best thing to write to them?

The movie is Chuzhaya and there's a lot of Russian movies out there uploaded on youtube.

So yeah, any of you had any similiar situation?
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Movies on YouTube - 11/28/12 02:43 PM

I have seen people post on here they couldn't find this episode of mobsters or whatever I thought they might have been taking stuff down that infringed on intellectual property rights I never upload videos on there.

You got to apply on youtube to upload video's of the lenght more than those 15 minutes.

Re: Movies on YouTube - 12/01/12 11:04 PM

Just found this oone of my favourites a very underrated Scorcese movie imo

The king of comedy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfKFKGMfPU

Re: Movies on YouTube - 12/21/12 04:44 AM

Bah, Hambug!

I would pick this as the best version of that endlessly adapted story (including pseudo-remakes).

Re: Movies on YouTube - 12/21/12 03:32 PM

It's a wonderful life - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOQZCmp02o
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET