Home

THE GLADES

Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

THE GLADES - 09/13/12 10:06 AM

This is a new show over here for us limey bums. Watched the first one last night and it looks ok. It has a bit of humour in it which i always like. I see it is into its 3rd series in the US and i was wondering if anyone else had caught it?
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: THE GLADES - 09/13/12 04:45 PM

Yogi, I really haven't watched it, but we did get to meet the stars. We were on vacation in Florida and went down to Miami to take an airboat ride through the everglades. The Glades was filming onsite (it was a new show here back then) and the cast and crew were in the giftshop/restaurant. I have a picture of my daughter standing next to one of the director's chairs with the logo of the show on it. The male star is a bit of a tool, by the way.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: THE GLADES - 09/13/12 04:52 PM

The male lead is an Aussie in real life. His character on "The Glades" is one of the most obnoxious I've ever seen on television. I'm very partial to the Florida setting, so I gave this show my best shot. I was more than patient with it (I watched at least a dozen episodes). But it stinks.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: THE GLADES - 09/14/12 10:29 AM

Well if the scenery and the gators are the stars of the show it doesn't bode to well....... sick
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET