Home

Shameless

Posted By: Don Marco

Shameless - 04/24/12 05:25 PM

I just got hooked on a series on Showtime called Shameless. William H. Macy is terrific as a hopeless drug/alcohol abuser and it is the story of his family and neighborhood in Chicago. It it really well done - I went back and started from the beginning. Showtime on demand is a great thing.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Shameless - 04/24/12 05:57 PM

Watch the English version, it's much better.. wink
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: Shameless - 04/24/12 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Watch the English version, it's much better.. wink

Second that... don't see why they had to make a US version, I'm sure the UK one can be understood by Americans.

Re: Shameless - 04/24/12 06:51 PM

To be honest i've never watched the American version as with the American Office..

Re: Shameless - 04/24/12 06:55 PM

agh don't get me started on that cheap imitation lol
Posted By: alexbrown

Re: Shameless - 06/12/12 05:54 PM

I like shameless show and i have watched every season's episode of this tv show. i never to forget to watch this show.
Posted By: ukwiseguy

Re: Shameless - 06/22/12 03:38 PM

Yeah the US version was a cheap imitation. The quirks that the English version has is unrivaled, infact Frank is absolutely spot on in his acting as an alcoholic, i know an alky woman who is very very like him, his mannerisms are spot on.

Saying that the latter few series have gone rapidly downhill, the first 5-6 though are great.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Shameless - 07/01/12 01:39 PM

The english one is much better david threfall is amazing. What is it the us remaking all the british shows

Re: Shameless - 07/01/12 01:59 PM

I've not watched Shameless since season 6, i hope to get round to watching them as all the episodes are on youtube..

Re: Shameless - 07/10/12 01:08 PM

I've not watched Shameless since season 6, i hope to get round to watching them as all the episodes are on youtube..

There all on 4OD online too mate. Got to love 4OD for keeping me entertained.

All the seasons of Peep Show also which is another amazing show for the UK'ers here. Not sure how well the humour would cross over for those over seas though.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Shameless - 07/10/12 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: ukwiseguy

There all on 4OD online too mate. Got to love 4OD for keeping me entertained.

All the seasons of Peep Show also which is another amazing show for the UK'ers here. Not sure how well the humour would cross over for those over seas though.

Yeah i love 40d i watch the inbetweeners and 8 out of 10 cats on it might give peep show a try never watched it before

Re: Shameless - 07/11/12 03:24 PM

Shameless was good, maybe up until about 2006-7 but now its way, way past its peak and needs to be finished.

Re: Shameless - 07/13/12 04:35 PM

Haha yeah Inbetweeners is class.

I thought the same NickyScarfo but i re-watched the last two series recently and actually enjoyed them a second time round. Took abit of getting used to some of the new characters.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Shameless - 08/28/12 05:04 AM

Finally started the US version of this (haven't seen the UK version yet). Halfway thru the first season, via Netflix. Good stuff! When I finish the first 2 seasons of US, I'll check out the UK version (but 9 seasons of that? Hmm, might be rough)!

Re: Shameless - 08/28/12 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Finally started the US version of this (haven't seen the UK version yet). Halfway thru the first season, via Netflix. Good stuff! When I finish the first 2 seasons of US, I'll check out the UK version (but 9 seasons of that? Hmm, might be rough)!

J Geoff, the UK version is much better but its gone on way too long, I would just watch the first four seasons.

Re: Shameless - 08/28/12 03:49 PM

But will the Americans get the UK sense of humor.. wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET