Home

The Grey (2012)

Posted By: IvyLeague

The Grey (2012) - 02/12/12 03:16 AM

Seen this twice in the theater now. Excellent movie. Well written, good story and character development, and very intense. It has a real introspective and spiritual undertone to it. Not just a brainless, action flick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRWF4cepn8U
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/12/12 03:19 AM

Ivy League,

The movie looks really good to me. I can't say I remember seeing many Liam Neeson films. Since I saw "Taken" and "Unknown" I'm a fan. I plan to see it soon. smile

Btw, I heard the radio give it a good review. The reviewer said NOT to leave the theater cause "things" happen during the credits.

TIS
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/12/12 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ivy League,

The movie looks really good to me. I can't say I remember seeing many Liam Neeson films. Since I saw "Taken" and "Unknown" I'm a fan. I plan to see it soon. smile

Btw, I heard the radio give it a good review. The reviewer said NOT to leave the theater cause "things" happen during the credits.

TIS

It's actually a quick scene after the end credits are over. It leaves no doubt about how it ends, which many viewers had been arguing about.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/12/12 03:23 AM

Thanks. Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised. wink

TIS
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/20/12 02:05 AM

I just saw this. It is a terrific movie. It's been a long time since I was so engaged with what was going on on the screen.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/20/12 03:25 AM

I really like Liam Neeson and want to see this. Glad you enjoyed it.
Posted By: Chopper2012

Re: The Grey (2012) - 02/25/12 08:27 PM

Saw this movie last week, good movie. Without giving away to much: i like how it doesn't follow the standard Hollywood cliches.
Posted By: PaulWilson

Re: The Grey (2012) - 03/15/12 08:03 AM

I have watched this movie and i love it. The whole story of this movie is awesome. This movie is based on "Ghost Walker".

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET