Well this looks excellent.

Another tour-de-force for Mr. Depp!
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 04:46 PM

That does look good.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 10:25 PM

I can't wait!

Parts of this was filmed in my area and one of my friends got to see Johnny Depp and sent me the pic on my phone.

This movie will be awesome.

Depp is my favorite actor. I can't think of any movies he's been in that sucked.
Posted By: svsg

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 10:34 PM

The trailer looks very average, I can't develop any enthusiasm for the film looking at this.

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
The trailer looks very average, I can't develop any enthusiasm for the film looking at this.

YOUR FACE is very average, I can't develop any enthusiasm for YOUR FACE looking at it.
Posted By: svsg

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 11:07 PM

Longneck you are a total joke. And so is your FACE.

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/05/09 11:14 PM

Longneck you are a total joke. And so is your FACE.

You know what's even funnier? YOUR FACE!

P.S. This movie will rock.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/06/09 12:35 PM

Neither can I.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/08/09 01:29 PM

That sounds like Otis Taylor on the soundtrack.
I saw this trailer yesterday on previews for Watchmen.
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/08/09 08:17 PM

I really can't get too excited by viewing the trailor. But at the same time there are more positives about it for me that will make me see this movie:

Having Michael Mann as the director will at least guarentee us an action packed movie with a good soundtrack.

I really like Johnny Depp and think that he may be one of the most underated versatile actors out there. I always enjoy the roles that he plays and his movies in general.

Any story that has characters like John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Alvin Carpis, etc. has to be somewhat good.

I'll definitely be seeing this movie.
Posted By: BAM_233

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/09/09 09:37 PM

this might be good...im surprised that johnny depp is dillenger...then again it might turn out.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/13/09 04:44 AM

I think the film will be great. Christian Bale and Johnny Depp should provide fine performances. Michael Mann usually is able to make great movies.
Posted By: pfaff_luhver

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 03/26/09 08:35 PM

I wanna see this! I love Christian Bale and Johnny Depp! Both very good actors! XD
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 04/19/09 02:24 AM

Boy am I ever late to this thread. I just found out not only is Johnny Depp the star but I had no idea until recently that it was about John Dillenger. blush I thought the trailer was pretty good.

I agree with Cardi, Depp is very underraated. Just knowing the guy is such a versatile, capable actor, I can't see it totally sucking. Also, I like the "era' in which the film takes place. smile I probably will see it.

TIS
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 04/19/09 03:07 AM

Since the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie I wouldn't say Depp is underrated. He gets as much recognition now as anyone could.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 04/19/09 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Since the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie I wouldn't say Depp is underrated. He gets as much recognition now as anyone could.

And since POTC what, 3 Best Actor Oscar nominations?

You know I like how many of the major movie stars now are also great actors, and not a Will Smith or Tom Cruise (in 1990s) occupied with doing dumb insulting popcorn.

I'm talking about Depp, Christian Bale, Matt Damon, Leo DiCaprio, Russell Crowe*, Robert Downey Jr., and so forth (though those are who came to mind.)

*=Though with his last few movies' performance, maybe his star power will start to degrade.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 05/14/09 11:18 PM

Looking forward to this, comes out over here next month. Imagine it will be out in the States much sooner so wehn someone sees it, let us know what you think. Depp will be alright, hopefully a bit tougher than when he played Donnie Brasco.
Posted By: PastaPunk

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 05/16/09 02:37 AM

For the record: It also needs to be stated that Johnny Depp is a fox.
Even when he played Hunter S. Thompson he was friggin' delicious.
It should be illegal to be that beautiful. Strange things happen to my blood rate just looking at him.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 05/30/09 12:55 PM

The trailer does look good. I watched Dillinger with Warren Oates and also enjoyed that movie as well. Johnny Depp was also in Donnie Brasco with Al Pacino.
Posted By: veneratio

Re: PUBLIC ENEMIES Trailer! - 06/02/09 12:31 AM

Got to wait til the end of July over here to see it.
What about you guys? When is it out over there?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET