Home

Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 set

Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 set - 02/05/09 08:25 PM

Lesson kids is apparently, never ever move about on the set while Mr. Bale is acting.

Still, hearing hack director McG treated as a non-entity by Bale is hilarious, and yet notice how the other actor heard seems to be laughing at this profanity tirade at the DP.
Posted By: SC

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/05/09 08:40 PM

Stupid prick.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/05/09 09:03 PM

I can understand why he did it, if you're putting a lot of effort into something and someone ruins it by not paying any attention to what's going on...

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/05/09 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
I can understand why he did it, if you're putting a lot of effort into something and someone ruins it by not paying any attention to what's going on...

I agree, but this still makes him look bad none the less.

Besides, going from working for Chris Nolan to friggin McG, I'm afraid he didn't realize the drop-off in professional quality.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/05/09 11:17 PM

Bale was being an asshat. Nothing less. So what? Someone made a mistake! Is he God??
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 12:37 AM

There are men in this world who go about demanding to be killed. You must have noticed them. They quarrel in gambling games, they jump out of their automobiles in a rage if someone so much as scratches their fender, they humiliate and bully people whose capabilities they do not know.
whistle
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 02:50 AM

Wasn't Bale in American Psycho? lol

Yea, not he same soft spoken person I thought he probably was. He was pissed. eek He'll never live this down.

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 11:53 AM

Sure he will, mostly because he's young, handsome and very talented. And the last two Batman movies made tons and tons of money.

However, I will never be able to watch him in Little Women again in quite the same way. frown
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 01:11 PM

What a JERK!!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Stupid prick.

Could not have said it better SC!

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/06/09 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Wasn't Bale in American Psycho? lol

Yea, not he same soft spoken person I thought he probably was. He was pissed. eek He'll never live this down.

TIS

Actually, I think he will possibly.

Trust me, if being an Asshole was a crime, Sean Penn would be on death row.

At most, I think this will be one of those "Haha" moments which will follow Bale, much like Matthew McConaughey's incident from many years ago when he and a buddy got high on some Pot, and decided to improv play the bongo drums at a Texas nightclub.

In the nude.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/07/09 12:53 AM

What a complete jackass. Talk about taking yourself too seriously. Imagine if he was actually doing something important or consequential.

It was hilarious though when he was threatening to break the lights.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/07/09 02:06 AM

Btw, is this Terminator a sequel to the ones Arnie's made? I have never seen them and don't know much about it. I haven't heard any buzz on this new one...that is until Bale became unleashed. lol Damn, and he seemed so soft spoken.

Btw, on a local radio station from L.A. this morning, it was reported that Bale's mom commented about his temper. If you remember not too long ago his mom and sister called the police because they said he was violent with them. Bale commented something about them being mad because they kept asking for money from him. His mom seems to think that this will let people know that she wasn't making it up. He does have a temper. Who knows? Could be one big flair up or could be true.. confused Does anyone really Care?

TIS
Posted By: whisper

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/07/09 08:25 AM

hahahahaha

Geezuz, Bale. Calm down a little bit. I'm surprised this dude doesn't get bashed when he's out and about.

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/09/09 08:51 PM

Wow, someone made a dance remix to the Bale rant, and apparently its becoming popular at L.A. dance clubs:

It's addictive!

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 02/09/09 11:36 PM

haha, that's catchy...
Posted By: pfaff_luhver

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 03/26/09 08:37 PM

he sounds like me on an angry day! I love Christian Bale and I'll support him 100% all the time, this is about 2 months old news by the way.

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 03/26/09 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pfaff_luhver
this is about 2 months old news by the way.

Really?
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: Christian Bale goes Batshit on TERMINATOR 4 se - 03/28/09 05:45 AM

lol

Lompac?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET