Home

Lie to Me (TV series)

Posted By: XDCX

Lie to Me (TV series) - 01/22/09 12:29 PM

Anyone check out the pilot last night. I thought it was great. Very unique premise, and Tim Roth in the lead role is brilliant.

For those who don't know, the show centers around the world's foremost expert on deception, Cal Lightman (played by Roth), who is considered a human lie detector. He's able to solve cases by studying the facial expressions and mannerisms of those he is investigating, telling whether or not they are being truthful, or lying.

Roth is hilarious in his role, and he has great chemistry with the supporting cast, especially his colleague Gillian Foster (played by Kelli Williams from The Practice).

It airs on Wednesday nights (9 p.m.) on FOX. Check it out!
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Lie to Me (TV series) - 01/22/09 01:09 PM

I saw the ads for it while watching Idol, but totally misunderstood the concept! I thought it was another stupid reality show! I love Tim Roth (Honey Bunny!), so I will have to remember to check it out.

How've you been?? It's nice to see you still popping in here now and then. How's the CA lifestyle treating you?
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Lie to Me (TV series) - 01/22/09 06:23 PM

I thought it was very good, too -- my entire week is filled with must-see Fox shows...! grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET