Home

Most Beautiful Women

Posted By: Irishman12

Most Beautiful Women - 10/21/07 11:56 PM

Not to turn this into another Female Hotties thread, but I was wondering who you would consider to be some of the most beautiful women you've ever seen? Mine in no particular order would be:

Marilyn Monroe

Cindy Crawford

Denise Richards

Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/22/07 02:02 AM

I could name some, but I don't think any of them have ever been in a motion picture.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/22/07 08:44 AM

ive seen more pretty women on the street than the 3 here, ive stated before that anybody could look after being in front of the mirror for 5 hours.

I mean Cindy Crawford,she looks like a baywatch wannabe in the above picture.

Sorry if this seems that im ruining the point of this thread,but if seems that nowadays we are brainwash by the beauty of filmstars etc, when they are really not that special, Monroe was naturally pretty..

You cant beat the movie stars of the 40s and 50s if you want beauty,nowadays they all look like hookers..
Posted By: a1

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/27/07 12:33 AM

Growing up it was Olivia Newton John, Goldie Hawn, and Michelle Pfeiffer. Now it's Monica Bellucci-"Wow" is all I can say.

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/27/07 03:32 AM

Yes, Monica is beautiful
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/27/07 11:05 PM

A fan once complimented the Ultimate Warrior on bodyslamming Andre The Giant.

Warrior responded by telling the fan to "go masturbate at home."
Posted By: chopper

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/27/07 11:49 PM

Me personally Jeniffer Aniston i dont why but she is the girl for me

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: chopper
Me personally Jeniffer Aniston i dont why but she is the girl for me

I never really found her attractive. In some parts of THE BREAK-UP she looks good but overall, I've never been a fan of hers
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 05:38 AM

A new woman that has captured my attention is Missy Peregrym she's on that new CW show Reaper.

I also like

Which is surprising as I normally don't go for blonds.

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 02:01 PM

I'm a blonde man myself

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Irishman12
I'm a blonde man myself

Red heads for me

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 03:31 PM

They're my #2 ;\)
Posted By: svsg

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 07:13 PM

I'm a blonde man myself

no one is interested in blond men here \:p

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 07:24 PM

They're my #2 ;\)

to be honest i love them all ;\)

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/28/07 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: svsg
I'm a blonde man myself

no one is interested in blond men here \:p

Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 05:42 PM

My all-time most beautiful screen hearthrob is:
Gene Tierney, star of "Laura" and "Leave Her to Heaven."
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull

Beautiful in every sense of the word! And a great classic movie!

"Laura is a fine example of 1940's film noir. Released in 1944, directed by Otto Preminger, and featuring a very successful title song written by David Raksin and Johnny Mercer, Laura is a classic movie in every sense of the word.

The story involves the murder of a beautiful New York advertising executive and the men in her life who suddenly find themselves suspects. Gene Tierney was absolutely gorgeous. She perfectly embodies the character of Laura. The portrait of her that hangs in her apartment plays a big part in the movie. Detective Mark McPherson (Dana Andrews) begins falling in love with the woman whose murder he is investigating.

Clifton Webb was Oscar nominated for his role as Waldo Lydecker. This character was based on the acerbic critic Alexander Woollcott (he was a popular “type" in those days, Monty Woolley played Sheridan Whiteside, another version of Woollcott in 1942's The Man Who Came to Dinner and All About Eve's Addison DeWitt was also said to have been based on him). He spouts lines like, "I don't use a pen. I write with a goose quill dipped in venom." And, "In my case, self-absorption is completely justified. I have never discovered any other subject quite so worthy of my attention."

Laura clocks in at under an-hour-and-a-half. The pacing is brilliant and the story features some surprising twists. Still the murderer is apparent long before the conclusion. The supporting cast includes a rather melodramatic Vincent Price and the wonderful stage actress Judith Anderson.

The men in the movie are all given fairly well-rounded personalities. It is only the enigmatic Laura that we are never allowed to really know. Whether this was just bad screenwriting or an intentional device used by the director, I don't know, but it works. Each man sees reflected in Laura what they desire her to be.

Gene Tierney and Vincent Price in Twentieth Century Fox's Laura (1944) Now Clifton Webb was pretty well known to be gay, which in itself was pretty remarkable for the time period. It is very easy to read his character as gay. Does he really lust for Laura or does he want to live vicariously through her? He does seem smitten with Dana Andrews. And what's up with his bath scene at the beginning of the movie? Anyway, it gives the movie an interesting subtext that might not have existed if another actor had played the role.

Laura is another “must see" for any movie buff. "

Close runner up : Jennifer Jones!

in a Portrait Of Jenny.

"Eben Adams is a struggling artist in Depression era New York who has never been able to find inspiration for a painting. One day, after he finally finds someone to buy a painting from him, a young girl named Jennie Appleton (Jennifer Jones) appears and strikes up an unusual friendship with Eben."

Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:28 PM

To me, the most beautiful woman on film was Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca. When Sam is playing As Time Goes By, and Rick comes out of the back to say, "I thought I told you never to play that.." and he sees Ilsa sitting there - there is just the most absolutely breathtaking close-up of Ingrid Bergman!

My apologies if that was a run-on sentence.

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
To me, the most beautiful woman on film was Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca. When Sam is playing As Time Goes By, and Rick comes out of the back to say, "I thought I told you never to play that.." and he sees Ilsa sitting there - there is just the most absolutely breathtaking close-up of Ingrid Bergman!

You're just saying that so you can get on SC's good side.

\:p ;\)

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:37 PM

bridget bordot

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:54 PM

I'm not familiar with her work DE NIRO. Is she a British actress?

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:56 PM

I think shes french, a major film star in the 50's and it was john lennon dream girl when he was growing up...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 06:58 PM

Another impossible question. It's like asking how many grains of sand are there?

But lately, I'll agree with Monica Bellucci and toss in Eva Mendes for good measure.

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 10/31/07 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
and toss in Eva Mendes for good measure.

AMEN to that sir!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 01:41 AM

Briget Bardot? Wow, talk about a name from the past.

DeNiro,

Bardot was very very popular in the 50's 60's. She was risque' for her time, although perhaps maybe not so much for her native France. I think most her movies were "adult" films and I can only remember a couple titles, "Girl In A Bikini" and more famous I think, "And God Created Woman". Mind you, I never saw them. ha ha... Too sleezy at the time, and I was too young I'm sure.

I do remember she played herself in a movie with Jimmy Stewart who's character has a son who is simply in love with Bardot. She makes an appearance in the end.

TB will know much about her than I and can confirm what I've said. As far as I know, she is still alive and in France and really an animal right's activist I believe. Maybe I'll rent one of her movies. I think I am of age by now. I always thought she was pretty.

TIS
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 02:16 AM

Well, my telephone rang it would not stop,
It's President Kennedy callin' me up.
He said, "My friend, Bob, what do we need to make the country grow?"
I said, "My friend, John, Brigitte Bardot,
Anita Ekberg, Sophia Loren."
(Country will grow)
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 03:33 AM

1. Reese Witherspoon
2. Chan Marshall (AKA Cat Power)
3. Gisele Bundchen
4. Reese Witherspoon
5. Eva Mendes
6. Reese Witherspoon
7. Reese Witherspoon
8. Claudia Cardinale
9. Reese Witherspoon
10. Alyssa Hauler

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 02:16 PM

... and toss in Eva Mendes for good measure.

Hot? Yes. Sultry? No question. Sexy? Absolutely.

One of the Most Beautiful woman? No way.

But as the saying goes, sauseege his own. ;\)

Originally Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Claudia Cardinale

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 02:31 PM

Audrey

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 02:46 PM

Yeah, I guess Eva Mendes is more sexy than she is classically beautiful. I also forgot about Audrey Hepburn, she was gorgeous.

I wouldn't toss any of them out of bed for eating crackers, but in my case, I can't think of another reason they'd be there.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 04:10 PM

Yeah, I guess Eva Mendes is more sexy than she is classically beautiful. I also forgot about Audrey Hepburn, she was gorgeous.

I wouldn't toss any of them out of bed for eating crackers, but in my case, I can't think of another reason they'd be there.

Posted By: goombah

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: a1
Growing up it was Olivia Newton John, Goldie Hawn, and Michelle Pfeiffer. Now it's Monica Bellucci-"Wow" is all I can say.

Monica is a very attractive woman, but I have a difficult time thinking of her beyond the Mary, the Mother of Jesus, from her role in The Passion of the Christ. As a result, I feel guilty calling her "hot."
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 04:39 PM

No question: Anna Karina.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 06:53 PM

My wife, my five daughters, and my two granddaughters have all other women beat hands down when it comes to beauty.
Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah

Monica is a very attractive woman, but I have a difficult time thinking of her beyond the Mary, the Mother of Jesus, from her role in The Passion of the Christ. As a result, I feel guilty calling her "hot."

She actually played Mary Magdalene in The Passion so I think you're ok, Goombah. ;\)
Posted By: svsg

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
My wife, my five daughters, and my two granddaughters have all other women beat hands down when it comes to beauty.

pics please
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
No question: Anna Karina.

Oh yeah. She turns me on.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/01/07 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe

You're just saying that so you can get on SC's good side.

\:p ;\)

I don't have to - SC loves me anyway! \:p Especially after New Brunswick. ;\)
Posted By: goombah

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 11/02/07 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
 Originally Posted By: goombah

She actually played Mary Magdalene in The Passion so I think you're ok, Goombah. ;\)

Good call, I got her confused. I think God would still be a bit irked calling a saint a "hottie."

I was always partial to Sherilyn Fenn

Alex Meneses (played Robert's girlfriend in Italy on "Everybody Loves Raymond")

and probably the first modern day supermodel, Cheryl Tiegs

Posted By: MiniMafiaBoss

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/13/08 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull

You know the best! Good choice mate. Have you ever seen Gene in "Tobacco Road", "The Ghost and Mrs Muir", "Thunder Birds" or "Dragonwyck"?

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/23/08 02:38 PM

I think people are forgetting "the world's most beautiful woman ever" - according to the Guinness Book of Records: Greta Garbo.

Now she has it, for me anyway. Know what I mean!!

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/26/08 08:21 AM

Yes, Monica is beautiful

Hey, you seen her in the Italian language film, Malena?

What about in Irreversible?

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/26/08 03:15 PM

I've seen IRREVERSIBLE but not MALENA

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/27/08 05:45 AM

I thought Irreversible was very violent. Its good to watch, in two ways: The way it is filmed and the fact that it only a movie and we don't have to suffer the consequences of the villains or of the victims.

Like the Blair Witch Project, Passion of the Christ(also starring Bellucci) and The Exorcist, this movie also had people walking out of the cinemas and becoming very disturbed by it all. Some left before the 30 minute mark, after the fire extinguisher went into the mans head. On the DVD you see how they filmed it, using CG on a dummy.

Upon watching the movie, Monica's mother said to her that that was that, she would'nt be a movie actress anymore, the rape scene would finish her career, but shes still here, having done the brilliant Shoot Em Up!

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/27/08 07:33 AM

Malena is very good film. In Italian with English subtitles, it tells the story of a young boy, during the war years, who fantasises about the "town f**k", played nicely by Bellucci. Its about the journey to self discovery of young adolescent lust, sometimes hilarious when the young man gets thinking about Bellucci(you know what they do!).

Towards the end, he sees what happens to her, after she f**ks a German soldier, getting her hair shaved off, and exiling herself away for a few years to another part of Italy. She comes back and is treated with the upmost respect because she had the confidence to show her face.

The young boy, however has grown up, but still without a girlfriend, he bumps into Bellucci and they share a moment on the beach. No longer captivated by her in that way, he still is happy that he had his moment with her. She looks back as he waves, both smiling at each other.

With beautiful scenery, language and storytelling, this certainly is one of the best foreign language films avalible.

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/27/08 05:42 PM

I just watched Hannibal Rising and thought that Gong Li was WOW!

Other then Li, who here likes Asian actresses?

I definately go for Michelle Yeoh and Maggie Q - you seen Maggie in Die Hard 4?, made my head spin, among other things!!

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/27/08 05:58 PM

Yeah, Maggie Q is beautiful. I also like Gong Li, Ziyi Zhang (CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON) but my favorite is probably Shu Qi (TRANSPORTER)
Posted By: olivant

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/28/08 12:40 AM

Sophia Loren.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/28/08 02:11 AM

Aishwarya Rai

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 06/28/08 06:04 AM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Sophia Loren.

Absolutely WOW, what an accent!

You seen her in Desire Under the Elms, The Millionaires and It Started in Naples?

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 07/01/08 06:33 PM

How's anyone fare on Peta Wilson(Mina Harker), from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?

She's well WOW!!!!!!

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 07/01/08 08:23 PM

Yeah Peta's pretty hot
Posted By: pfaff_luhver

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 01/17/09 10:59 PM

Kristen Marie Pfaff.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2db89823914979
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 01/19/09 05:41 AM

Swinging Chicks of the Sixties:

Claudia Cardinale (Tunisia)
Gina Lollobrigida (Italy)
Ursula Andress (Switzerland)
Romy Schneider (Austria)
Elke Sommer (Germany)
Britt Ekland (Sweden)
Charo (Spain)
Posted By: primus01

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 01/19/09 11:36 AM

difficult...i think im going for miss crawford and miss denise richards!
Posted By: Lompac

Re: Most Beautiful Women - 01/20/09 12:11 AM

Maureen O'Hara all round!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET