Home

Sidereel

Posted By: XDCX

Sidereel - 09/25/07 08:21 PM

I'm usually not one to advertise other sites...but this one is too good to keep to myself.

I don't know if anyone here has heard of it, but there's a website called Sidereel.com. Basically, its a site with a complete library of full length movies and TV show episodes...all viewable for free!

I came across while looking at the MySpace page for the show Prison Break. Last season, Prison Break's MySpace page had each new episode available to watch the day after it aired (24 and Bones' MySpace pages had their respective episodes available last year, as well.)

But it seems this year they won't be having them available on their MySpace page. I was looking through the comments to see if anyone knew if the episodes would be available.

Anyway, long story short, I found a link to Sidereel.com. I seem to have stumbled upon a gold mine of entertainment.

I've only been browsing the site for about an hour now, but so far I've found EVERY episode of 24, HOUSE, PRISON BREAK...and yes, THE SOPRANOS.

There's also links to full-length movies. I couldn't find THE GODFATHER...but there were LOADS more.

At any rate, here's the link. Click and enjoy!

Sidereel.com

***EDIT***

I forgot to mention. I know this probably goes without saying, but a broadband connection is really the only way to be able to view these shows/movies. I'm sure you could do it with dial-up, but you'd be waiting for a hell of a long time.
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Sidereel - 09/25/07 08:45 PM

VERY cool!! No West Wing \:\( But they do have Without a Trace! \:\)

X, thanks for sharing, although I do feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Re: Sidereel - 09/25/07 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
X, thanks for sharing, although I do feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I'm no expert on copyright infringement, but I guess they must be doing SOMETHING right, as it doesn't appear to be in any danger of being shut down.

Wrong as it may be, I LOVE it! \:D

Re: Sidereel - 09/25/07 08:56 PM

And they have Hill Street Blues!!!

Re: Sidereel - 09/25/07 09:03 PM

And Shogun!

Re: Sidereel - 09/25/07 09:26 PM

AUGH!! I just started to watch a Without a Trace episode and 2/3 of the way through it, it ended!! How will I know if the FBI saves the kidnapped woman from the sociopath!!!!
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Sidereel - 09/26/07 02:01 AM

I haven't browsed all the links, but am I understanding then that you can see episodes of these shows??? Oh say like "24"? \:D

TIS

Re: Sidereel - 09/26/07 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I haven't browsed all the links, but am I understanding then that you can see episodes of these shows??? Oh say like "24"? \:D

TIS

You understand correctly, m'lady. \:\)

Re: Sidereel - 09/27/07 01:57 PM

Here comes my cheap plug for HOUSE!

Every episode is available...for FREE...so no excuses! \:p
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET