Home

Do you like tea?

Posted By: lilyyonng

Do you like tea? - 07/23/13 06:57 AM

Do you like tea?
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/23/13 04:13 PM

Love it. All kinds.

Proper English Breakfast tea: Boil the water and then pour it into the teapot to make it nice and hot. Keep the rest of the water at a full boil. Empty the tea pot and add your tea according to strength you prefer...if using bags three or four, if using loose tea a few spoons. Put the tea in the pot, add the boiling water, cover the pot and then put a tea cozy over the pot to allow the tea to steep for about fine mins. Heat your cup the same way you heated the pot, and then add your milk,or cream if you are not taking it straight. Important to put the milk/cream in first. Then take the cozy off, and pour the tea. Add sugar according to taste.

Ginger Tea - At night to sleep, make a pot of Chamomille tea and then take fresh ginger and slice it thinly. Let it all steep for ten mins and pour.

Green tea and White tea -- Supposedly great anti oxidants but i think it is for pussies.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/23/13 04:27 PM

Tea with lemon and sugar
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/23/13 04:31 PM

If you have a cold, hot tea mixed with brandy makes u feel a lot better
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 05:03 PM

I've never liked tea, i do drink coffee though cappucino,mocha,espresso,etc.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 06:03 PM

Believe it or not, even though I am English I do not really care for tea, much prefer coffee. My wife however is a tea-aholic.

Also like to point out that I do not wear bowler hats and talk like Piers Morgan or have green teeth..... whistle
Posted By: SC

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 06:06 PM

Yogi, you're my favorite Brit. What does having green teeth have to do with anything? confused

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Yogi, you're my favorite Brit. What does having green teeth have to do with anything? confused

Er. I don't know SC...I seem to recall having seen something that a lot of Americans think Brits have rotten teeth and its just not true, I still have 6 of my very own pegs left...... tongue

Oh and thank you for the nice compliment, made my day cool
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 06:15 PM

What about Iced tea?

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/13 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
What about Iced tea?

Never really drink it much mate!!
Posted By: olivant

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/25/13 04:58 PM

Do I like tea?

I like the java jive and it likes me!
Posted By: klydon1

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/26/13 02:39 PM

Never drank a cup of coffee in my life, but I do love tea. Twining's English Breakfazt is what I usually drink although in the Summer I don't drink it much.

Turkey Hill diet iced green tea is what I've been drinking the most.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/26/13 02:49 PM

I like both. I have ice tea everyday with dinner w/o lemon or sugar (tho I don't mind it with both). I haven't had it in a long time but I DO like hot tea as well, but it must be with milk/sugar in it. It's weird because my coffee MUST be black, yet tea no way. confused

TIS
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/27/13 02:01 AM

Klyd, you, my husband and my daughter, all love the Twinings English Breakfast Tea. Personally, I favor Earl Grey. Recently, my daughter discovered Irish Breakfast Tea by Twinings and may even like it better. I also recently bought Twinings Chamomile and Vanilla tea and love to sip that at night.

If you like diet green tea, try the Arizona with a touch of honey and ginseng. It's delightful.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/28/13 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
What about Iced tea?

I make a gallon of sweet tea everyday all year round. I love McDonald's sweet tea.

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/30/13 01:52 PM

Nice to see all the good American folk drinking good old fashioned English tea tongue
Posted By: Arina

Re: Do you like tea? - 08/20/13 07:06 AM

I liked tea so much because its destroy the Boredom and Headic ........

Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Do you like tea? - 08/20/13 05:21 PM

We drink more iced sweet tea in the South than we do water.

I quit drinking it because caffeine doesn't go well with the bad hearts in our family so I might have a cup or two a month compared to more than a gallon a day back when I was younger.
Posted By: Ricky

Re: Do you like tea? - 10/10/13 04:15 PM

I like tea and i can drink every kind of tea. Green tea is also my favorite and i drink it daily. It has so many health benefits so it is good to drink green tea daily.
Lakecounty bootcamp
Posted By: fortunato

Re: Do you like tea? - 11/20/13 05:22 PM

I love tea will drink any kind. It so calming and is great for healing.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Do you like tea? - 04/11/14 03:56 AM

Yes very much so. I drank tea for years before I ever drank coffee or started drinking coffee.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Do you like tea? - 04/29/14 02:33 AM

Green tea, no sugar. Helps in burning off fat while cutting, for those that are into muscle-building lol
Posted By: mustachepete

Re: Do you like tea? - 04/30/14 12:36 AM

My office kept a stock of Darjeeling tea for some time. I lobbied to bring it back for years after they stopped stocking it.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Do you like tea? - 04/30/14 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: mustachepete
My office kept a stock of Darjeeling tea for some time. I lobbied to bring it back for years after they stopped stocking it.

Buy your own and bring it in just for yourself?
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/01/14 02:11 PM

You Guys have Teavia in you neck of the woods? They had on in Vegas when I went last year, and we have one in Baton Rouge.

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/01/14 02:18 PM

I used to smoke a lot of tea. whistle
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/01/14 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
I used to smoke a lot of tea. whistle

You're such a product of the '60s lol.

I drink a lot of iced tea because it's healthier than most other cold soft drinks. But when it comes to a hot morning type of beverage, give me my coffee!!!!

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/01/14 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I drink a lot of iced tea because it's healthier than most other cold soft drinks.

I like iced tea, also. I usually buy Lipton tea in a jar (no sugar added) and make it by the gallon. I didn't have any left last week so I used some tea bags from a gift set (that I normally wouldn't drink) and let them stand in cold water overnight. It was a "breakfast" tea but it was delicious cold the next day!
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/02/14 08:55 AM

I like iced tea. I also like Chai tea and Chinese tea
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/07/14 01:02 PM

I drink ice tea to such an extent that I wonder if i am doing some sort of permanent damage.

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/07/14 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
I drink ice tea to such an extent that I wonder if i am doing some sort of permanent damage.

Impossible. Your kidneys will thank you when you get older smile.
Posted By: afriendofours

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/08/14 12:16 PM

Ohh yes big fan of tea.

Mostly prefer white and green tea these days, but rooibos is nice too and some herbal teas.

Dat dere antioxidants lol.
Posted By: Don_Squirreleone

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/14/14 04:11 PM

I guess I'm committing something akin to heresy as an Englishman, but I genuinely prefer coffee to tea, not that I actively dislike tea or anything, I just find it somewhat bland and uneventful whereas a freshly brewed cup of decent coffee is a thing of beauty!
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/15/14 01:42 AM

To my English paisan is tea considered on good half time drink for your footballers?
Posted By: Don_Squirreleone

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/15/14 10:48 AM

At professional level? Not a chance, their nutrition and hydration is highly scientific in its makeup, as for lower/amateur levels I honestly don't know, although I doubt it; I play Rugby to a half-decent level and our half time fluids are generally water and/or glucose based hydration drinks, the last thing you want after forty minutes of running around getting the crap knocked out of you is something that is thick and hot!
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/15/14 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Impossible. Your kidneys will thank you when you get older smile.

Have we really gotten this bored to have a discussion about iced tea this kills me lol

clap

Re: Do you like tea? - 05/15/14 12:05 PM

Originally Posted By: MikeyO
Have we really gotten this bored to have a discussion about iced tea this kills me lol

What does it say about you that you posted in this thread?
Posted By: fanaledrinks

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/22/14 08:49 AM

Proper English Breakfast tea: Boil the water and then pour it into the teapot to make it nice and hot. Keep the rest of the water at a full boil. Empty the tea pot and add your tea according to strength you prefer...if using bags three or four, if using loose tea a few spoons. Put the tea in the pot, add the boiling water, cover the pot and then put a tea cozy over the pot to allow the tea to steep for about fine mins.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/22/14 09:04 AM

Only when I have a sore throat or colds.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/22/14 11:41 PM

I enjoy sweet tea when I have time to make it properly or if I'm out having BBQ. I like sugar and I like tea.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/23/14 01:35 AM

Big fan of the Twinnings English Breakfast. I used to drink the Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, but I'm finding it harder to get ahold of around here.

When it's really hot, I like the Arizona peach tea.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/23/14 05:34 PM

I like tea when it is for two. Tea I drink freaking snapple in the bottle smile

Thing about tea, and diet soda I drink too much of it at my age. I find myself taking a piss every three hours.

Water is the best.

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/14 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Thing about tea, and diet soda I drink too much of it at my age. I find myself taking a piss every three hours.

Every three hours at your age ain't bad. Don't jinx yourself lol.
Posted By: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt

Re: Do you like tea? - 07/24/14 03:57 PM

One learns such fascinating things around here.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET