Home

Green tea

Posted By: Hidden

Green tea - 10/11/12 06:46 AM

Green tea is so good for health and fitness.It has so many benefits.It is an antioxidant which increases body metabolisms.Then burns fats quickly.It is also good for skin protection and nourishing.Research shows that it is effective for breast cancer.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Green tea - 10/11/12 06:47 AM

green tea my ass lol
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Green tea - 10/11/12 09:34 PM

Not my cup of tea(get the intentional pun there)

Tastes like piss sick
Posted By: Marcus555

Re: Green tea - 07/17/13 11:31 AM

Yes of course green tea is good for the weight loss and fitness purposes.
It burns the fat quickly and controls the cholesterol level that leads to good heart health and weight management.
For the heart patients it is more recommended diet because it reduces the risk of the heart stroke.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Green tea - 07/18/13 09:11 AM

My wife drinks it, I have to be honest, I think it might possibly taste like piss. I say think because to the best of my knowledge I don't think I have ever drunk piss.....
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Green tea - 08/05/13 05:11 PM

Its supposed to be good for you but it tastes awful.
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: Green tea - 08/08/13 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Its supposed to be good for you but it tastes awful.

I have homemade recipe it helps me with my IBS. My wife had to stick her fingers up my asshole and put a suppoistory so I wsd to shit. First time in four days feel a lot bettet now
Posted By: goombah

Re: Green tea - 09/24/13 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
My wife drinks it, I have to be honest, I think it might possibly taste like piss. I say think because to the best of my knowledge I don't think I have ever drunk piss.....

Have you ever had Coors Light, Old Milwaukee, or Genesee? If so, you can honestly say you've had piss wink
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Green tea - 09/30/13 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Have you ever had Coors Light, Old Milwaukee, or Genesee? If so, you can honestly say you've had piss wink

When you include Genesee I hope you aren't including Genny Cream ale as that is pretty good. I remember people coming up to NY and taking cases back home in the south. With respect to green tea I used to drink it periodically but lost my taste for it
Posted By: Ricky

Re: Green tea - 10/10/13 04:39 PM

Green tea is the most effective tea for health. It is herbal tea that burns all extra fat and calories and also prevents us from many diseases so its a best tea to drink.
Lake county Boot camp
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Green tea - 10/10/13 05:29 PM

No doubt about it, but IMHO it tastes awful.
Posted By: tnvol

Re: Green tea - 10/10/13 06:38 PM

I like it with honey and mint.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET