Home

The Sicilian

Posted By: TheSicilian123

The Sicilian - 03/05/05 05:42 AM

I think The Sicilian was written better then The Godfather but maybe I just think that because i saw GF be i read it
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: The Sicilian - 09/14/05 02:30 AM

Actually I aint buy the book beacause it didnt consider it much my kind of story, but I only read the summary in the book store... So tell me, is it about the mob and rise of an empire?

Thank You All
FRANKIE P
Posted By: Don Pappo Napolitano

Re: The Sicilian - 09/14/05 06:53 PM

No, The Sicilian tells a story about Salvatore Giuliano, a kind of "Robin Hood" from Sicily, The Police, the local Mafia and Rome want him dead or alive, and Michael Corleone is asked by his father to meet him and take him safe and alive to USA, of course the book also tells how Michael came back, remember the book and the movie don`t tell the details of Michael`s return.
Posted By: Joe Batters

Re: The Sicilian - 09/14/05 10:08 PM

i think both novels are very very well written but I do have to say The Siclian for me at least was sooo powerful and just grabbed me and pulled me in I could not put that book down...i couln't put the Godfather down but The Siclian was such a different story and It felt more personal with mainly Turi and Aspanu being the main characters
I just was so touched by this story so I guess I think it was better written than The Godfather BUT The Godfather is also a force to be reckoned with

Joe Batters

Re: The Sicilian - 09/14/05 11:48 PM

Don Pappo, Joey:
Thank you very much for the valuable information, it seems like a good reading... Im gonna get that book! I sware!

Say God Day To Tha Frank Guy (That one I just made it out)
FRANKIE
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: The Sicilian - 09/18/05 02:59 PM

I've been collecting all of the Mario Puzo novels in first editions for a long time (got almost all of them). The Sicilian is one of my favorites. Anything dealing with the Corleones is great.

Re: The Sicilian - 09/19/05 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin:
I've been collecting all of the Mario Puzo novels in first editions for a long time (got almost all of them). The Sicilian is one of my favorites. Anything dealing with the Corleones is great.
You are damn rigth! everything dealing the Corleones is great.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: The Sicilian - 09/19/05 12:08 AM

Umm, no. The Godfather Returns sucked.

What does The Sicilian have to do with The Godfather Returns anyhow?
Posted By: waynethegame

Re: The Sicilian - 09/19/05 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Umm, no. The Godfather Returns sucked.

What does The Sicilian have to do with The Godfather Returns anyhow?
Maybe Mark Winegardner will write The Sicilian Returns

okay, okay.. that was low. Don't kill me

Re: The Sicilian - 09/19/05 11:51 PM

That wa actually hilarious! I mean "The Sicilian Returns" !
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET