Home

March Madness - 2015

Posted By: MaryCas

March Madness - 2015 - 03/08/15 05:13 PM

Here it comes again. I don't remember if March Madness or Super Bowl Sunday are the biggest betting event of the year. Either way, they are close.

I'm pulling for the Villanova Wildcats to run the Kentucky Wildcats off the court. I spent a lot of money for my daughter's education at Villanova, so I want something for that! lol

'Nova has had some good teams in the past but never the right combination of big men up front and superb guard play. This year they have the combination. LET'S GO NOVA, LET'S GO!
Posted By: jipjones

Re: March Madness - 2015 - 03/09/15 11:14 AM

I think Kentucky going win it all. I hope they get upset though... Mayb Kansas will pull something off
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: March Madness - 2015 - 03/09/15 11:47 AM

I'm pulling for Kentucky to run the table this year. After a 31-0 regular season, they have to win it all now.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: March Madness - 2015 - 03/09/15 03:38 PM

Coming from the SEC I will tell you this, UK is for real this year. The only way they lose this is overlooking someone. If they show up they wont be beaten.

Still rooting for the Tar Heels though, but we are struggling this year. I've given up hope for Bama until we get rid of Anthony Grant. Lots of rumors swirling he will step down after Florida stomps us in the SEC Tourney and that we'll go after Gregg Marshall at Wichita State.
Posted By: MaryCas

Re: March Madness - 2015 - 03/09/15 09:35 PM

The beauty of the tournament is those 10-11-12-13 seeds who bring on the upset. Who is this year's cinderella?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET