Home

Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released

Posted By: goombah

Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released - 10/08/10 12:40 PM

I have yet to see this picked up by ESPN, SI, or Yahoo Sports. But Deadspin is reporting that to back up the claims that Brett Favre sent naked pictures of himself to Jenn Sterger, new voicemails were released purporting to be Favre. At the time of the voicemails, Favre was the QB of the NY Jets and Sterger was a NYJ employee.

I heard this story WMMS 100.7 Cleveland this morning. It's hard to tell whether the voice is actually Favre. It certainly sounds like him, but it could just be a great impersonator. But in this day and age, it's entirely possible that Favre was dumb enough to leave this messages asking Sterger to his hotel room.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released - 10/08/10 03:08 PM

Hey Goom,

"Woogie is a pimp. He never could have out fought Norm. Until this very day I didn't know that Favre was the biggest stalker of them all."

Posted By: Lilo

Re: Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released - 10/08/10 04:58 PM

Was Favre married at the time?

Back in the old days (pre-1990 or so) I don't seem to remember people being as eager to share intimate details (theirs or others). Folks did their dirt, or not. Either way they didn't go run and tell everyone.
Posted By: Lovecraft

Re: Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released - 10/08/10 05:07 PM

I read this as well Goombah, the pictures of Farve's yard marker (HEYO!) are also online!

And Lilo, I did read that he was married at the time!
Posted By: goombah

Re: Favre voicemails to Jenn Sterger released - 10/08/10 09:40 PM

To my knowledge, Favre has been married for about 15 years.

Lilo: pre-1990, there was no internet and there were not four 24 hour news channels. It's a sad reflection of where we are as a society. Having said that, Favre is even more of a douche than I thought.

Pizzaboy - Something About Mary is in my all-time favorite movie list. The first time I saw it, I literally fell off the couch laughing at the prom scene. "You did the hard part - you laid the tracks. Now we just gotta back it up."

"We got a bleeder!"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET