Home

NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007

Posted By: Don Cardi

NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 11:07 AM

It's that time of year again. Pre-season is just around the corner. If you are interested in playing in the NFL.com 2007 GangsterBB Fantasy Football League, PM me your E-Mail address and I will send you a link to the league.

There are only 12 spots open in this league, so first come first served. Because it is a Head to Head style play league, we need to FILL those 12 spots in order to have a league. Otherwise if those 12 spots are NOT filled, NFL.com will void the league.

League Information
League Name : GangsterBB FFL
League Type : Private
Description : For GangsterBB Members Only
Draft Date : 09/01/07
Draft Style : Automated Draft

Scoring for Offensive Categories
FG - Field Goals 3 points
Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds
FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points
Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points
PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points
PaTD - Passing TD 6 points
PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds
Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds
Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points
RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points
RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds
XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories
DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points
DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points
Int - Interceptions 2 points
PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored 0 - 6 PA = 8 points
7 - 13 PA = 6 points
14 - 20 PA = 4 points
21 - 27 PA = 2 points
SACK - Sack 1 point
STY - Safety 2 points
YDS - Yards Allowed 0 - 49 YDSs = 12 points
50 - 99 YDSs = 10 points
100 - 149 YDSs = 8 points
150 - 199 YDSs = 6 points
200 - 249 YDSs = 4 points
250 - 299 YDSs = 2 points

Wins & Losses
For each head-to-head matchup, the team with the greater number of points will earn a Win and the team with the lesser number a Loss. During the regular season, if two teams have the same number of points, each team will get a Tie. During the playoffs, there are no ties, and the team with the highest number of points scored by its 'reserve' (bench) players in that playoff game will be the winner. If this doesn't break the tie, then the team with the higher playoff seed gets the Win

Schedule & Playoffs

Regular Season
The first 14 weeks of the NFL season represent the regular season for NFL.com Fantasy 2007 leagues. During these 14 weeks, each team will play the other teams in its division twice each, and they will play teams in the other divisions once each. When the draft is complete, you can see your team's specific schedule by clicking the Schedule link

Playoffs
When the 14-game regular season ends, four (4) teams from the league will make the playoffs: the three (3) division leaders (the team with the best win/loss record in each division) and a wildcard team, which is the team with the best win/loss record in the league, excluding the three (3) division leaders.

The division leader with the best record going into the playoffs will be the #1 seed, and the #1 seed will play the wildcard (seed #4) in the first playoff match in NFL Week 15. The other division leaders will be seeded #2 and #3, and will also face each other in week 15.

If there is a tie for a division lead, the following tie-breakers will be used.

Division Record; and if there is still a tie,
Year To Date ("YTD") Points Scored; and if there is still a tie
Random Draw between the tied participants
If there is a tie for a Wildcard spot, the following tie-breakers will be used:
YTD Points Scored; and if there is still a tie
Points Against; and if there is still a tie,

Lineup Changes

Weekly Lineups
Each week, owners have the opportunity to select their starting lineup for the coming week. If an owner doesn't set a lineup before the weekly lineup deadline (explained in the "Deadline to Change Status" section below), the owner's lineup from the previous week will be used.

Deadline to Change Status
An owner may change the status of the players on his/her team (i.e., "active" or "reserve") up to 5 minutes before a player's NFL team is scheduled to start. While there are benefits to last minute research, please play it safe and make changes well before this 5-minute window arrives. NFL.com will not be responsible if your watch or clock and our system clock are not synchronized. Please note that, if nine (9) of your players were "active" and played on Sunday, you will not be able to change the status of one of your "reserves" to "active" on Monday even though the player didn't play yet.

Adding and Dropping Players

Free Agents
Throughout the season you may want to improve your roster by adding available free agents and dropping players who are not performing up to your expectations. You can submit a free agent request at any time. Any player who is not on Waivers (as described below) is considered a free agent and may be added to a team immediately on a first-come, first-served basis.

Waivers
To provide an equal opportunity for all owners to add players to their roster, a Waivers process is used. Requests for players that are on Waivers are not executed immediately, but are put in a pending status.
All players will be placed on Waivers at the start of games every Sunday afternoon, at 12:55 PM ET during the course of the NFL season. If there are NFL games scheduled for Thursday or Saturday, only the players from those teams will be placed on Waivers five (5) minutes prior to the start of their respective games.

Any player that is new to the player pool will be placed on Waivers, and subject to the league.s Waiver process.

The Waiver process allows multiple teams to request the same players. Most weeknights between midnight and 6:00:00 AM ET, NFL.com will process all of the pending requests. The order in which these requests are processed is based on the Waiver Rank of each team.

Trades

Trade Deadline
Throughout the season, owners can trade players with other teams. In an effort to keep the integrity of the league, a deadline for trades will be imposed at 11:59:59 PM ET Wednesday, 11/14/2007. No trades will be allowed after that time. Any trades accepted by two parties before the deadline will be subject to the trade approval process described below.

Trade Approval Process
In an effort to prevent collusion among owners, and to ensure fair competition, a trade approval process is used. After two owners agree to a trade, it will be in pending status for at least 24 hours. If four owners in your league object to the trade within the pending time period, the trade will not be executed, but will go to the Commissioner for evaluation. Example: a trade made at 5:00 PM Tuesday will not execute at 5:00 PM Wednesday, but between midnight and 6:00 AM ET Thursday, assuming four owners do not object before then.
All trades between owners must be made at least 24 hours before the first game day of the week and not be disputed by four owners in order to be effective for the current week. If four (4) owners object to a trade, the Commissioner can overrule the objection. But if such objection is not overruled at least 24 hours before the first game day of the week the trade may not be made effective until the following week.

If you make a trade offer, be sure to monitor the status of that offer (on the My Team, Trade page) as the weekly lineup deadline approaches, to ensure that acceptance of that trade does not cause your team to have an illegal lineup for the current week's games.

Multi-player Trades
Owners can enter unbalanced multi-player trades such as a 3 player for 1 player trade. A trade that results in an illegal roster will be allowed; however, you will be required to enter the necessary transactions to correct your roster before your lineup is due for the coming week. If your roster is not legal by the weekly deadline, you will receive zero points for that particular week.

Click HERE for a complete list of NFL.com Fantasy Rules.

Posted By: Don Sicilia

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 01:48 PM

I'm in, DC. Also, FYI to the Yahoo players, we'll have the Head-to-Head and Points leagues up by the end of this month.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 02:10 PM

Hey DC, what made you decide to do an auto-draft vs. a live draft?

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 02:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Sicilia
Hey DC, what made you decide to do an auto-draft vs. a live draft?

I usually do it on NFL.com that way every year. It makes things easier as far as going through the trouble of trying to get everyone to agree on a draft date. And truthfully I cannot stand the time that it takes to sit by the computer and do a live draft yourself.

I think that it's kind of fun to preset your picks and then see who you wind up with. I've found that automated draft leagues provoke more trading amongst team coaches/managers.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 05:49 PM

I'm in ONLY because of the auto-draft and the fact I don't have to Commish... Yahoo is enough drafting and commishing for me... ;\)

But FWIW, it may be hard to get 12 teams... \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I'm in ONLY because of the auto-draft and the fact I don't have to Commish... Yahoo is enough drafting and commishing for me... ;\)

That is another reason that I play the AUTO-DRAFT in the NFL.com fantasy game. The Yahoo game that I play in takes up enough time preparing for and participating in the live draft. One live draft is more than enough!

But FWIW, it may be hard to get 12 teams...

Well Yogi & Just Lou said that they will play. And if Ice Man, Turi and a few others that I sent e-mails to decide to join up, then we should be ok.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 07:33 PM

It will probably take me 3 months to work the league out and register \:\/
but i was awesome at Arena pick 'em so the omens are good

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 07:48 PM

I knew it would be a bitch for me to register
NFL.com refuses to accept my address....
I have an English addy...they are different to US one,not as many numbers...
Hmmmmmm!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 07:54 PM

Make up a U.S. Address then.

333 Avenue U
Brooklyn New York 11223

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

333 Avenue U
Brooklyn New York 11223

Ooooooooh! \:x
Would'nt that make me an internet fraudster?
I will have the internet police onto me

\:D

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/06/07 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

333 Avenue U
Brooklyn New York 11223

Ooooooooh! \:x
Would'nt that make me an internet fraudster?
I will have the internet police onto me

\:D

Again
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/07/07 04:43 AM

For some reason, I had to sign up a 2nd time.
Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/07/07 05:04 AM

If it comes down to needing one last person, I'm in. I'm not a big fan of the automated draft, because when you see your team it's usually "Crap...".

But I want to participate, so PM me if you guys need that last spot filled! I won't be a flake or anything from then on.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/07/07 06:39 PM

So far :

DMC
Just Lou
Goombah
J Geoff
Don Sicilia
Don Cardi

6 Spots left.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/07/07 09:16 PM

i'm in damn it1
I'm in

Now i just have to work out what the hell i'm doing \:\/
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/07/07 09:35 PM

Count me in DC

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/08/07 01:44 AM

Welcome Yogi, Iceman.

8 down and 4 spots left to go!
Posted By: NYC Goodfella

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/08/07 07:40 PM

I'm in.
Posted By: goombah

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 01:50 PM

I'm looking forward to defending my 2006 title.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: goombah

Just to clear up any confusion - your title was actually in the GBB Yahoo leagues, which we'll set up later this month.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 02:55 PM

Just to clear up any confusion - your title was actually in the GBB Yahoo leagues, which we'll set up later this month.

That's what I remember it being in Yahoo, but Don Cardi told me that this was the league to replace last year's league. I'm glad that I'm not completely losing my mind!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:01 PM

That's what I remember it being in Yahoo, but Don Cardi told me that this was the league to replace last year's league. I'm glad that I'm not completely losing my mind!

No, you're not losing your mind. We'll have the same set-up this year as we had last year for Yahoo - one invitation-based head-to-head league and one open points league.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:02 PM

... but Don Cardi told me that this was the league to replace last year's league.

You tryin' to muscle me, DC?? ;\) \:p

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:06 PM

No no no. I didn't ever say that THIS was the league to replace last years Yahoo league.

What you said to me was : "My bad - I misunderstood the first invitation to mean it would be a separate, new league from the BB. I have your original e-mail - sorry for the confusion."

It looks as though you mixed up the Yahoo league and the NFL.com league. What I think happened is that you misunderstood when I posted this NFL.com league to the boards and thought that it was a seperate league from the one that I originally sent an invitation to you to join.

It had and does not have ANYTHING to do with replacing the YAHOO FFL that Don Sicilia will start. This is in addition to the Yahoo league.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:09 PM

No no no. I didn't ever say that THIS was the league to replace last years Yahoo league.

You misunderstood. What I think happened is that you misunderstood when I posted this NFL.com league to the boards and thought that it was a seperate league from the one that I originally sent an invitation to you to join.

It had and does not have ANYTHING to do with replacing the YAHOO FFL that Don Sicilia will start. This is in addition to the Yahoo league.

I knew that. I was just funnin' with ya. ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:12 PM

I know that you are kidding. I just wanted to clear it up with my associate Goombah.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:55 PM

I wasn't complaining, just confused. It's football, so it's all good.
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 03:56 PM

I'm in. Superbound Bengals

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/09/07 04:04 PM

Welcome Don A. Glad that you decided to join.

2 spots left now.
Posted By: klydon1

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/11/07 02:22 PM

I finally got signed in as the final entry.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/11/07 07:40 PM

Ok. The league is now full. Here is the list of members who are playing in it :

Yogi Barrabbas
Klydon1
Don Pelosi
JustLou
Goombah
Iceman
J Geoff
Don Sicilia
NYC Goodfella
DMC
Don Alessandrio
Don Cardi

But FWIW, it may be hard to get 12 teams... \:\/

\:p ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/11/07 08:37 PM

Looks like a great league, DC. JG must be excited - outside of Fantasy Bass Fishing, I think he only wins in football-related games. \:p

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/11/07 09:20 PM

Actually Don Sicilia, NFL.com is a lot of fun. It's head to head format and playoff format make it very interesting. A nice change from a points only league.

Although with Head to Head, as our friend Plaw taught us, EVERYONE MUST play and stay active for the entire season for things to remain balanced.

Right guys? ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/11/07 09:23 PM

Head-to-head fantasy football is my favorite game of the year.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/12/07 06:51 AM

I only played head-to-head fantasy football one year in a league with guys from work. I had the highest point total, by far, but didn't even make the playoffs because every team I faced had their best game of the year. Horrible luck for me that year.

I would have joined this league, but I don't think I can handle anymore fantasy sports. I'm putting too much time on the baseball leagues already as it is. I'm worried my girlfriend will leave me if I add another league
Posted By: Longneck

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/13/07 12:53 AM

GOD DAMMIT

anyone making a Yahoo league? Send me a message so I can make sure to get in on time

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/13/07 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
anyone making a Yahoo league? Send me a message so I can make sure to get in on time

Don Sicilia posted this earlier, so be happy \:D

Also, FYI to the Yahoo players, we'll have the Head-to-Head and Points leagues up by the end of this month.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/18/07 05:30 PM

It's going to be a crazy adventure!
I'm looking forward to it!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/20/07 06:24 PM

Will there also be a salary cap and survivor and pickem games?

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/20/07 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Longneck
Will there also be a salary cap and survivor and pickem games?

Of course - I'll set those up in Auguest

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 07/20/07 09:31 PM

August!? That only leaves a month to plan!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 08/20/07 11:52 PM

Just a reminder that the automated draft is on September 1st. So don't forget to to pre-set your rankings before then.

League Information

Draft Date : 09/01/07
Draft Style : Automated Draft

Scoring for Offensive Categories
FG - Field Goals 3 points
Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds
FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points
Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points
PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points
PaTD - Passing TD 6 points
PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 25 PaYds
Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds
Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points
RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points
RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds
XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories
DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points
DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points
Int - Interceptions 2 points
PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored 0 - 6 PA = 8 points
7 - 13 PA = 6 points
14 - 20 PA = 4 points
21 - 27 PA = 2 points
SACK - Sack 1 point
STY - Safety 2 points
YDS - Yards Allowed 0 - 49 YDSs = 12 points
50 - 99 YDSs = 10 points
100 - 149 YDSs = 8 points
150 - 199 YDSs = 6 points
200 - 249 YDSs = 4 points
250 - 299 YDSs = 2 points

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 08/30/07 01:01 PM

Just another reminder that the Draft is in 2 days, September 1st. So DON'T forget to pre-set your rankings for your draft picks.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 08/31/07 11:30 PM

Just another reminder that the Draft is in 2 days, September 1st. So DON'T forget to pre-set your rankings for your draft picks.

Crap.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/01/07 02:39 PM

Me no forgot!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/01/07 03:20 PM

I'm pretty happy with my team.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/01/07 08:35 PM

I can already tell I'll be using the free-agent list quite a bit. I'm happy with my QB and my starting defense/my back-up defense. And that's about it.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/01/07 08:50 PM

East Division
Big Blue Wrecking Crew (Don Cardi)
Giant Goodfellas (NYC Goodfella)
Lou's Stars (Just Lou)
Superbound Bengals (Don Alessandrio)

Central Division
Chu Wanna Go To War (DonMichaelCorleone)
Goombah (Goombah)
Pigeons (Klydon1)
The NJ JGiants (J Geoff)

West Division
Douche Bigelow (Don Sicilia)
Gunfighters (The Iceman)
Staten Island (Don Pelosi)
Yogi's Yobbos (Yogi Barabbas)

Week 1: 9/6/07 - 9/10/07
Giant Goodfellas at Superbound Bengals
Lou's Stars at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Staten Island Vikings at Yogi's Yobbos
Gunfighters at Douche Bigelow
Pigeons at Goombah
The NJ JGiants at Chu Wanna Go To War

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/01/07 08:53 PM

Maybe we should list it by member names? I don't know who's who for some of these...

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/02/07 12:22 AM

Wow, this is eerie. In the league I play in for $$, I have Bulger, Rudi Johnson, Heap and Leinart as I do in this one.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/02/07 12:42 PM

I think i'm happy with my team!
But what would i know?
I'm just a stoopid limey..... \:D \:D \:D

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/03/07 03:06 PM

I am the Superbound Bengals

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/03/07 03:46 PM

Code:
EAST DIVISION 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew           (Don Cardi)
Giant Goodfellas                 (NYC Goodfella)
Lou's Stars                      (Just Lou)
Superbound Bengals               (DonAlessandro)

CENTRAL DIVISION 
Chu Wanna Go To War             (DonMichaelCorleone)
Goombah                         (Goombah)
Pigeons                         (Klydon1)
The NJ JGiants                  (J Geoff)

WEST DIVISION
Douche Bigelow                  (Don Sicilia)
Gunfighters                     (The Iceman)
Staten Island                   (Don Pelosi)
Yogi's Yobbos                   (Yogi Barabbas)

Week 1: 9/6/07 - 9/10/07
Giant Goodfellas at Superbound Bengals
Lou's Stars at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Staten Island Vikings at Yogi's Yobbos
Gunfighters at Douche Bigelow
Pigeons at Goombah
The NJ JGiants at Chu Wanna Go To War

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/03/07 04:43 PM

Nice, thanks! I didn't realize I was gonna beat DMC in the first week \:D

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/04/07 01:38 PM

The way the draft order was determined was really weird. This is the first draft I've been in where the "snake" method wasn't used. It didn't work out in my favor. After doing some study, the only guy with a draft position worse than mine was JG.

In any case, the draft is only half the battle.

** Just in case anybody gets funny ideas, I'm not accusing DC of anything. I'm just saying that nfl.com has a goofy draft methodology. ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/04/07 03:59 PM

I have to agree with you about that Don Sicilia. They really do have a strange method with their draft.

Last year I e-mailed them questioning their method and they replied that they felt their way was an effective method, but that they would re-visit it for the next season. Obviously they didn't.

But either way I still happen to enjoy NFL.com Fantasy Football.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/04/07 04:34 PM

I've never played on NFL.com before. I'm looking forward to it. I was playing around on it some this weekend and my wife was wondering why I was on it so much when the season hadn't began yet.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/06/07 02:55 AM

I'm back, and ready to play. \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/06/07 04:43 AM

I've never played on NFL.com before. I'm looking forward to it...
This will be my real NFL.com test -- I've played a couple of their minor (playoff) games in the past, and hated it. It's a cumbersome, confusing and unwieldy interface compared to Yahoo and ESPN -- but we'll see. Figured I'd give it shot. I don't have to come back next year... ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/06/07 10:02 AM

Funny how we all have different views and opinions about these things.

I find the ESPN formats to be rather confusing and find their site rather cumbersome to navigate.

Too many unneeded options if you ask me.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/06/07 12:54 PM

Reminder : The NFL Season Kicks Off Tonight! So don't forget to set your starting rosters!

Good luck everyone!
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/10/07 03:39 PM

Nice, thanks! I didn't realize I was gonna beat DMC in the first week \:D

Apparently the score didn't realize it either....

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/10/07 04:37 PM

Gotta stop jinxing myself... \:\/ \:p

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 01:22 AM

Scores GOING INTO the Monday Night Games :

LousSta 83
BigBlue 49

GiantGo 127
Superbo 109

StatenI 82
YogisYo 97

Gunfigh 114
DoucheB 43

Pigeons 64
Goombah 74

NJJGian 57
ChuWann 65

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 06:06 AM

Auto-draft leagues don't count for anything \:p

(Any chance we could use two-letter BB abbreviations for who's who?)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 10:03 AM

Why should I bother? These leagues don't count for anything anyway. \:p

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 10:18 AM

Week: 1
 Code:

East Division 
Team       W  L   T    PCT   GB  Strk  Div      PF      PA 
NYCGF      1  0   0   1.000   0   W1  1-0-0     133.0   109.0 
JL         1  0   0   1.000   0   W1  1-0-0      83.0    54.0 
DA         0  1   0   0.000   1   L1  0-1-0     109.0   133.0 
DC         0  1   0   0.000   1   L1  0-1-0      54.0    83.0 

Central Division 
DMC        1  0   0   1.000   0   W1  1-0-0      90.0    57.0 
Klyd       0  0   1   0.500  0.5  T1  0-0-1      78.0    78.0 
Goombah    0  0   1   0.500  0.5  T1  0-0-1      78.0    78.0 
JG         0  1   0   0.000   1   L1  0-1-0      57.0    90.0 

West Division 
Iceman     1  0   0   1.000   0   W1  1-0-0     118.0    67.0 
Yogi       1  0   0   1.000   0   W1  1-0-0      97.0    86.0 
DP         0  1   0   0.000   1   L1  0-1-0      86.0    97.0 
DS         0  1   0   0.000   1   L1  0-1-0      67.0   118.0 

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 10:35 AM

Thank you! \:\)

And for the record, that's the only time DMC got on top of me...

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 03:11 PM

Wow!
I won a game?

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 03:15 PM

If Plaw was alive and heard you say that... \:p

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 10:32 PM

Good week, goombah. I never thought about a tie. Because there's no overtime, shouldn't I be declared the winner since the Steelers beat the Browns? \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/11/07 11:05 PM

If Plaw was alive and heard you say that... \:p

DS, you misunderstood my reply. I didn't mean that these FANTASY Leagues really don't count for anything but I was replying to JG's remark that AUTO DRAFT leagues don't count for anything.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 02:00 PM

With injuries and bye weeks coming up, it's going to be impossible to manage a roster with only 14 players.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 02:16 PM

I think that is what makes NFL.com interesting. You really need to manage your team, decide if or who to place on waivers, etc. I find that it really keeps you involved a bit more than the other leagues.

Only thing that I don't like, and I've e-mailed them about it several time, is that they don't provide an INJURED RESERVE option. That's ridiculous. With a 14 man roster and football itself being a highly injury prone sport from week to week, they should at least allow you TWO IR spots on your roster.

This week's spread :

Code:

Week 2 Favorites and Underdogs

DC
   DA       -1

JL
   NYCGF    -4      

Iceman
   DP      -12

DS
   Yogi     -2

JG
   Klyd     -4   

Goombah
   DMC      -2

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 02:20 PM

From what I understand, there is no "IR" in fantasy football because there isn't one in real football. When a player goes on injured reserve in real football, he's done for the season.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 02:25 PM

From what I understand, there is no "IR" in fantasy football because there isn't one in real football. When a player goes on injured reserve in real football, he's done for the season.

Yes, you are correct sir. Technically once a player is placed on "IR" in the NFL, he's done for the season.

Then maybe they should at least give you 1 backup spot for each position.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: klydon1
Good week, goombah. I never thought about a tie. Because there's no overtime, shouldn't I be declared the winner since the Steelers beat the Browns? \:\)

You should be declared the winner for the next decade if we based it on the Browns-Steelers outcome! I've seen better competition from high school teams than what I endured on Sunday. I can't believe these games sell out year after year for such a horrible product.

The only thing I can cling to is the old saying - it's always darkest before dawn. I'm hoping that means Quinn will be the player to turn this ship around.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/12/07 05:30 PM

Only if Quinn does not turn out like the past couple HIGHLY touted ND quarterbacks. See Ron Powlus, Rick Mire.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/17/07 02:36 PM

Week 2 Scores going into Monday Night game :

Code:

Team   Score         Players Remaining

DC	75           2   (Portis and L.J. Smith)
DA	93           0

JL	111          0
NYCGF	121          2   (Westbrook and C. Cooley)

Iceman	122          0
DP	96           0

DS	76           2   (Santana Moss & Eagles D)
Yogi	85           0

JG	90           2   (McNabb & Akers)
Klyd	88           0

DMC	140          0
Goombah	110          1   (R. Brown)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/18/07 10:52 AM

WEEK 2 STANDINGS

Code:
East Division
Team	               W	L       T     PCT	 GB  
Giant Goodfellas       2	0	0     1.000	  0  
Superbound Bengals     1	1	0     0.500	  1 	
Lou's Stars	       1	1	0     0.500	  1 	
Big Blue Wrecking Crew 0	2	0     0.000	  2 

Central Division
Team	               W	L	T     PCT	 GB 
Chu Wanna Go To War    2	0	0     1.000	  0 
The NJ JGiants	       1	1	0     0.500	  1 
Goombah	               0	1	1     0.250	 1.5 
Pigeons	               0	1	1     0.250	 1.5

West Division
Team	               W	L	T      PCT	 GB    
Gunfighters	       2	0	0      1.000	  0  	
Yogi's Yobbos	       1	1	0      0.500	  1	
Douche Bigelow	       1	1	0      0.500	  1	
Staten Island Vikings  0	2	0      0.000	  2	

[i]Standings Updated as of: 9/18/07 3:11 AM EST[/i]

EAST DIVISION 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew           (Don Cardi)
Giant Goodfellas                 (NYC Goodfella)
Lou's Stars                      (Just Lou)
Superbound Bengals               (DonAlessandro)

CENTRAL DIVISION 
Chu Wanna Go To War             (DonMichaelCorleone)
Goombah                         (Goombah)
Pigeons                         (Klydon1)
The NJ JGiants                  (J Geoff)

WEST DIVISION
Douche Bigelow                  (Don Sicilia)
Gunfighters                     (The Iceman)
Staten Island                   (Don Pelosi)
Yogi's Yobbos                   (Yogi Barabbas)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/25/07 11:31 AM

Both NYC Goodfella and The Iceman continue to dominate the league by crushing their opponents this past week to remain undefeated!

NYC destroyed Cardi 118 - 82. Cardi's Giants fell to 0 - 3 with this weeks loss. The Iceman trampled Yogi's team, defeating them by a score of 128 - 75.

Just Lou edged out Don Alessandrio 129 - 121 to hold on to second place in the east.

Don Sicilia defeated Don Pelosi by a score of 84 - 67 and remains in second place 1 game back while Pelosi's team is still looking for it's first win.

How about JG this week!?!?! He improves his record to 2 - 1 by pounding a pathetically anemic Goombah 126 - 32. JG's impressive win combined with DMC's 108 - 83 loss to Klydon allowed him to tie DMC for first place in the Central Division.

I'm keeping my eye on Klyd.

WEEK 3 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Team                            W    L    T    PCT    GB 
Giant Goodfellas                3    0    0    1.000   0 
Lou's Stars                     2    1    0    0.667   1  
Superbound Bengals              1    2    0    0.333   2  
Big Blue Wrecking Crew          0    3    0    0.000   3 

Central Division 
Team                            W    L     T   PCT    GB 
Chu Wanna Go To War             2    1     0   0.667   0 
The NJ JGiants                  2    1     0   0.667   0  
Pigeons                         1    1     1   0.500   0.5 
Goombah                         0    2     1   0.167   1.5  

West Division 
Gunfighters                     3    0     0   1.000  0 
Douche Bigelow                  2    1     0   0.667  1  
Yogi's Yobbos                   1    2     0   0.333  2  
Staten Island Vikings           0    3     0   0.000  3  

Standings Updated as of: 9/25/07 3:21 AM EST 

Week 4 Schedule :

Superbound Bengals 3 - 0 at Staten Island Vikings 0 - 3
Pigeons 1 - 1 - 1 at Giant Goodfellas 3 - 0
Goombah 0 - 2 - 1 at Yogi's Yobbos 1 - 2
Big Blue Wrecking Crew 0 - 3 at Gunfighters 3 - 0
The NJ JGiants 2 - 1 at Lou's Stars 2 - 1
Chu Wanna Go To War 2 - 1 at Douche Bigelow 2 - 1

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/25/07 02:21 PM

Hey DC - Whenever you get a chance, can you explain the playoff system in NFL.com? Thanks.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/25/07 03:25 PM

When i was checking the stats this week and none of my "team" were mentioned i knew i was onto a loser \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/25/07 07:12 PM

Hey DC - Whenever you get a chance, can you explain the playoff system in NFL.com? Thanks.

Playoffs
When the 14-game regular season ends, four (4) teams from the league will make the playoffs: the three (3) division leaders (the team with the best win/loss record in each division) and a wildcard team, which is the team with the best win/loss record in the league, excluding the three (3) division leaders.

The division leader with the best record going into the playoffs will be the #1 seed, and the #1 seed will play the wildcard (seed #4) in the first playoff match in NFL Week 15. The other division leaders will be seeded #2 and #3, and will also face each other in week 15.

If there is a tie for a division lead, the following tie-breakers will be used.

Division Record; and if there is still a tie,
Year To Date ("YTD") Points Scored; and if there is still a tie
If there is a tie for a Wildcard spot, the following tie-breakers will be used:
YTD Points Scored; and if there is still a tie
Points Against; and if there is still a tie,

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 09/26/07 02:24 AM

I'm keeping my eye on Klyd.

I have to deal with some pretty big injuries at RB this week...but onward and upward. ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/02/07 12:28 PM

NYC Goodfella remains the only undefeated team in the league as The Iceman was dealt his first loss of the season.

The Staten Island Vikings are still looking for their first win as they fall to 0 - 4 while the other 3 teams in that West Division continue to battle it out in what looks like is developing into a very tight race.

Our friend Goombah, who fell to 0 - 3 -1 this week, failed to pick up that first win of the season.

Although the Bengals manged to pick up another win, Just Lou managed to stay out of a tie with them by beating J Geoff, who's loss allowed Klyd to stay within a 1/2 game of second place.

Cardi finally found his first win of the season thanks to Tony Romo! Sometimes the best trade is the one that you DON'T make! ;\)

WEEK 4 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Giant Goodfellas                4    0    0    1.000   0 
Lou's Stars                     3    1    0    0.075   1  
Superbound Bengals              2    2    0    0.500   2  
Big Blue Wrecking Crew          1    3    0    0.250   3 

Central Division 
Chu Wanna Go To War             3    1     0   0.750   0 
The NJ JGiants                  2    2     0   0.500   1  
Pigeons                         1    2     1   0.375   1.5 
Goombah                         0    3     1   0.125   2.5  

West Division 
Gunfighters                     3    1     0   0.075  0 
Douche Bigelow                  2    2     0   0.500  1  
Yogi's Yobbos                   2    2     0   0.500  1  
Staten Island Vikings           0    4     0   0.000  3  

Week 5 Schedule :

Goombah at Superbound Bengals
Giant Goodfellas at Staten Island Vikings
Pigeons at Yogi's Yobbos
Chu Wanna Go To War at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Lou's Stars at Gunfighters
The NJ JGiants at Douche Bigelow

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/02/07 12:29 PM

NYC Goodfella remains the only undefeated team in the league as The Iceman was dealt his first loss of the season.

The Staten Island Vikings are still looking for their first win as they fall to 0 - 4 while the other 3 teams in that West Division continue to battle it out in what looks like is developing into a very tight race.

Our friend Goombah, who fell to 0 - 3 -1 this week, failed to pick up that first win of the season.

Although the Bengals manged to pick up another win, Just Lou managed to stay out of a tie with them by beating J Geoff, who's loss allowed Klyd to stay within a 1/2 game of second place.

Cardi finally found his first win of the season thanks to Tony Romo! Sometimes the best trade is the one that you DON'T make! ;\)

WEEK 4 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Giant Goodfellas                4    0    0    1.000   0 
Lou's Stars                     3    1    0    0.075   1  
Superbound Bengals              2    2    0    0.500   2  
Big Blue Wrecking Crew          1    3    0    0.250   3 

Central Division 
Chu Wanna Go To War             3    1     0   0.750   0 
The NJ JGiants                  2    2     0   0.500   1  
Pigeons                         1    2     1   0.375   1.5 
Goombah                         0    3     1   0.125   2.5  

West Division 
Gunfighters                     3    1     0   0.075  0 
Douche Bigelow                  2    2     0   0.500  1  
Yogi's Yobbos                   2    2     0   0.500  1  
Staten Island Vikings           0    4     0   0.000  3  

Week 5 Schedule :

Goombah at Superbound Bengals
Giant Goodfellas at Staten Island Vikings
Pigeons at Yogi's Yobbos
Chu Wanna Go To War at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Lou's Stars at Gunfighters
The NJ JGiants at Douche Bigelow

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/07/07 10:00 PM

Kris Brown 5 FG (54,43,54,20,57), XP = 22 pts \:o

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/08/07 12:17 AM

Kris Brown 5 FG (54,43,54,20,57), XP = 22 pts \:o

Boy I'm glad I picked him up in another fantasy league I'm in. Just picked him up Friday night.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/09/07 11:40 AM

WEEK 5 SCORES & STANDINGS

Code:

ChuWann 87 
BigBlue 81 

Goombah 53 
Superbo 80 

GiantGo 99 
StatenI 59 

Pigeons 76 
YogisYo 70 

LousSta 82 
Gunfigh 91 

NJJGian 102 
DoucheB 41 

Code:

East Division 
Team                     W       L      T      PCT     GB 
Giant Goodfellas         5       0      0      1.000    0  
Superbound Bengals       3       2      0      0.600    2  
Lou's Stars              3       2      0      0.600    2  
Big Blue Wrecking Crew   1       4      0      0.200    4 

Central Division 
Team                     W        L     T      PCT     GB 
Chu Wanna Go To War      4        1     0      0.800    0    
The NJ JGiants           3        2     0      0.600    1 
Pigeons                  2        2     1      0.500    1.5 
Goombah                  0        4     1      0.100    3.5  

West Division 
Team                     W        L     T      PCT      GB 
Gunfighters              4        1     0      0.800    0  
Yogi's Yobbos            2        3     0      0.400    2  
Douche Bigelow           2        3     0      0.400    2 
Staten Island Vikings    0        5     0      0.000    4

Next Weeks Schedule

Superbound Bengals at Pigeons
Staten Island Vikings at Goombah
Yogi's Yobbos at Giant Goodfellas
Big Blue Wrecking Crew at The NJ JGiants
Gunfighters at Chu Wanna Go To War
Douche Bigelow at Lou's Stars

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/09/07 12:18 PM

Good grief, my team is bad.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/15/07 07:50 PM

Week 6 scores going INTO the Monday Night Game :

Code:

BigBlue	104  
NJJGian	82   

Superbo	140  
Pigeons	52   Dunn

StatenI	99   Jenkins
Goombah	42   Norwood

YogisYo	40   Horn, Shockey, Giants D.  
GiantGo	68   Ward, Burress.  Possibly facing first loss?

Gunfigh	130
ChuWann	98

DoucheB	72   Crumpler
LousSta	30   E. Manning, White, Tynes.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/15/07 08:14 PM

Please commissioner, may I go on a bye for a week and scream at my team?!!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/16/07 11:11 AM

WEEK 6 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Team                    W     L     T     PCT     GB    
Giant Goodfellas        6     0     0     1.000    0  
Superbound Bengals      4     2     0     0.667    2 
Lou's Stars             3     3     0     0.500    3 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew  2     4     0     0.333    4 

Central Division 
Team                    W      L    T     PCT     GB 
Chu Wanna Go To War     4      2    0     0.667    0  
The NJ JGiants          3      3    0     0.500    1 
Pigeons                 2      3    1     0.417   1.5  
Goombah                 0      5    1     0.083   3.5 

West Division 
Gunfighters             5      1    0     0.833    0  
Douche Bigelow          3      3    0     0.500    2  
Yogi's Yobbos           2      4    0     0.333    3 
Staten Island Vikings   1      5    0     0.167    4 

Giant Goodfellas hold on to defeat Yogi and remain the only undefeated team in the league.

In the battle for last place, the Staten Island Vikings beat Goomah to pick up thier first win of the season which left Goombah the only team without a win this year.

The Gunfighters picked up another win to improve their record to 5 and 1 with a defeat over Chu Wanna Go To War who dropped to
4 - 2.

The NJ JGiants had a chance to tie for first place with a win but were unable to defeat Big Blue Wrecking Crew as they dropped to 3 - 3 and Big Blue picked up their 2nd win of the season.

Douche Bigalow who came into this week tied for third place with Yogi's Yobos took sole possesion of third place by defeating Lou's Stars.

And the Superbound Bengals improved their record to 4 - 2 by defeating the Pigeons 140 - 54.

Next Week :

Yogi's Yobbos at Superbound Bengals
Giant Goodfellas at Goombah
Staten Island Vikings at Pigeons
Douche Bigelow at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Lou's Stars at Chu Wanna Go To War
Gunfighters at The NJ JGiants

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/16/07 02:47 PM

My team in this league is so awful.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/16/07 02:48 PM

Your team are The Dolphins? \:o

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/16/07 04:20 PM

Hey, hey - I resemble that remark! Ya got nothin' on my team. Or as George Constanza once said, "With all due respect, I'm a much bigger idiot than you." ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/17/07 12:27 AM

I'll trade you my Yahoo team for your NFL.com team. DEAL?

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/17/07 08:16 AM

Things started well for me but they have gone downhill rather rapidly \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/21/07 11:53 PM

Freakin' FIFTY points from Tom Brady?
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/21/07 11:58 PM

Since there are no negative points for a missed field goal, just pray that Brandon Marshall has 27 fumbles in the game..

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/22/07 05:41 AM

Man I couldn't believe that when I saw it. I just thank god or Satan(whoever is responsible ) that he's on my team.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/22/07 02:01 PM

He was playing against Miami \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/23/07 08:25 AM

WEEK 7 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Giant Goodfellas        7     0     0     1.000    0  
Superbound Bengals      4     3     0     0.571    3 
Lou's Stars             4     3     0     0.571    3 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew  3     4     0     0.429    4 

Central Division 
Chu Wanna Go To War     4      3    0     0.571    0  
Pigeons                 3      3    1     0.500    .5 
The NJ JGiants          3      4    0     0.429    1  
Goombah                 0      6    1     0.071   3.5 

West Division 
Gunfighters             6      1    0     0.857    0  
Yogi's Yobbos           3      4    0     0.429    3  
Douche Bigelow          3      4    0     0.429    3 
Staten Island Vikings   1      6    0     0.143    5

Giant Goodfellas improve their record to 7 - 0 and remain the only undefeated team in the league.

The Staten Island Vikings fall to 1 - 6 but Goombah still remains the only winless team in the league

The Gunfighters continue to roll picking up another win to bring their record to an impressive 6 and 1.

Chu Wanna Go To War loses for the second straight week but still manages to hold onto 1st place in his division due to the
The NJ JGiants losing their 2nd in a row while the Pigeons quietly creep into 2nd place in the central division.

Douche Bigalow had a chance to take sole possession of 2nd place in the West division but failed to scratch out a win while Yogi's Yobos picked up the win that they needed this week to climb into a tie for 2nd place.

Big Blue Wrecking Crew quietly pulls out another win to remain 1 game behind the Superbound Bengals and Lou's Stars who are batyling it out for 2nd place in the East Division.

It's still pretty early in the season but as of right now, if The Gunfighters and Giant Goodfellas continue to dominate, it could come down to battle between 8 teams for a Wildcard spot in the playoffs. There's still a lot of football left in this season. But it could get pretty interesting in the next couple of weeks.

Next Week :

Superbound Bengals at Gunfighters
Giant Goodfellas at Douche Bigelow
Staten Island Vikings at The NJ JGiants
Yogi's Yobbos at Chu Wanna Go To War
Pigeons at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Goombah at Lou's Stars

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/24/07 02:48 AM

Yeah DC the next couple weeks could get interesting, and while I'm thankful that I'm in first place within my division with a 3 game lead. I know for a fact it's not over yet.

I can remember last year in another nfl fantasy league I was in I had a 4 game lead, next thing I knew the bottom completely fell out and I ended up missing the playoffs.

Course week 10 is going to be tough as my top player that being Tom Brady has a bye that week.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/30/07 02:13 PM

WEEK 8 STANDINGS

Code:

East Division 
Giant Goodfellas	7     1	    0	  0.875	   0
Lou's Stars	        5     3	    0	  0.625	   2
Superbound Bengals	4     4	    0	  0.500	   3
Big Blue Wrecking Crew	4     4	    0	  0.500	   3		

Central Division 
Chu Wanna Go To War	5      3    0	  0.625	   0
The NJ JGiants	        4      4    0	  0.500	   1
Pigeons	                3      4    1	  0.438	  1.5
Goombah	                0      7    1	  0.062	  4.5		

West Division 
Gunfighters	        7      1    0	  0.875	   0
Douche Bigelow	        4      4    0	  0.500	   3
Yogi's Yobbos	        3      5    0	  0.375	   4
Staten Island Vikings	1      7    0	  0.125	   6	

Giant Goodfellas received their first loss of the season at the hands of Douche Bigelow who improved his record to 4 - 4!

The Staten Island Vikings fall to 1 - 7 and after 8 weeks Goombah is still looking for his first win!

The Gunfighters continue to dominate the division winning 4 straight to bring their record to an impressive 7 and 1.

DMC's Chu Wanna Go To War bounces back this week with a win holding onto 1st place in the division while J Geoff's The NJ JGiants is right behind him \:D improving his record to 4 - 4.

Pigeons fell back into 3rd place in the central division, losing to the Streaking Big Blue Wrecking crew who improved their record to 4 - 4 with 4 straight wins!.

Yogi's Yobos failed to pick up another win this week and fell back into third place in their division.

Lou's Stars move into second place in the eastern division by picking up their second win in a row while the Superbound Bengals who only last week were vying for that second place position lost and fell to 4 - 4 on the season.

Some really key match ups coming this Sunday:

Superbound Bengals at The NJ JGiants
Giant Goodfellas at Chu Wanna Go To War
Staten Island Vikings at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Yogi's Yobbos at Lou's Stars
Pigeons at Gunfighters
Goombah at Douche Bigelow

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 10/30/07 04:06 PM

Bollocks

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/05/07 02:56 PM

Pre-Monday Scores :

Code:

Week 9
TEAM     SCORE     PLAYERS LEFT

StatenI   98           1
BigBlue   88           0   

Superbo  123           1
NJJGian   90           0 

GiantGo   85           0    
ChuWann   70           2      

YogisYo   34           2  
LousSta   74           0

Pigeons   86           1
Gunfigh   96           0   

Goombah   82           1
DoucheB  101           0

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/05/07 04:00 PM

Bollocks

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/05/07 04:03 PM

Bollocks

A famaliar sentiment there.....

My 2 players left are going to have to go some to claw 30 odd points back...

Bollocks

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/05/07 09:51 PM

My 2 players left are going to have to go some to claw 30 odd points back...

Bollocks

Why are you mad. With the two that you have left you have a very good shot to make up 40 points.

Big Ben can easily put up 25+ points and you automatically start out with 20 points on defense and the Steeler defense can very well have a good game tonight. In my opinion you have a much better shot at 40 points with those two than if it were an average receiver and an average running back.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 03:01 PM

Code:
East Division 
Team                   W      L      T     PCT     GB 

Giant Goodfellas       8      1      0     0.889    0
Superbound Bengals     5      4      0     0.556    3
Lou's Stars            5      4      0     0.556    3 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew 4      5      0     0.444    4   

Central Division 

Chu Wanna Go To War    5      4      0     0.556    0 
The NJ JGiants         4      5      0     0.444    1
Pigeons                3      5      1     0.389   1.5
Goombah                0      8      1     0.056   4.5  

West Division 

Gunfighters            8      1      0     0.889    0 
Douche Bigelow         5      4      0     0.556    3 
Yogi's Yobbos          4      5      0     0.444    4 
Staten Island Vikings  2      7      0     0.222    6 

What did I tell you Yogi? Big Ben himself got you 38 out of the 40 points that you needed! See, ya gotta believe! ;\)

Week 10:
Douche Bigelow at Superbound Bengals - A big game for both teams as they try to stay in the Wild Card race.

Chu Wanna Go To War at Staten Island Vikings- The S.I. Vikings looking to play spoiler for the second week in a row. Chu Wanna needs this game in order to stay in first place.

The NJ JGiants at Yogi's Yobbos - A win by the JGiants keeps them in contention for first place in their division. However a win by Yogi will put his team right back in the Wild Card race.

Lou's Stars at Pigeons- Basically a must win for Pigeons. Lou is hanging onto a possible wildcard spot and a win this week would keep him right in the mix.

Big Blue Wrecking Crew at Goombah- A much needed game for Big Blue as a win coupled with a loss by Lou and The Bengals would put Big Blue right back into the Wild Card race. Can Goombah play spoiler to Big Blue the way that The Vikings did last week?

Gunfighters at Giant Goodfellas- THE GAME OF THE WEEK! Both teams are an impressive 8 - 1. This is the GangsterBB version of the Pats vs. Colts!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 05:04 PM

I bow to your logic DC \:\)
I forgot that my last 2 were my quarterback and my defense
Tell the truth i was a bit rattled cos when i had set my team roster last week they said Reggie Bush was injured so i put him on reserve and of course he rushed for about a million yards and 2 TD's whilst his replacement(i cannot even bring myself to mention his name here) did'nt run anywhere and would not know a TD if it bit him on his behind \:D
I still think i got out of jail a little this week but a win is a win eh?
I'm doing ok for a limey ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 05:31 PM

I bow to your logic DC \:\)
I forgot that my last 2 were my quarterback and my defense
Tell the truth i was a bit rattled cos when i had set my team roster last week they said Reggie Bush was injured so i put him on reserve and of course he rushed for about a million yards and 2 TD's whilst his replacement(i cannot even bring myself to mention his name here) did'nt run anywhere and would not know a TD if it bit him on his behind \:D
I still think i got out of jail a little this week but a win is a win eh?
I'm doing ok for a limey ;\)

You're doing very well, limey or not. ;\)

While Roethlisberger was throwing those TDs in the first half, I was thinking about you rising from the ashes. He has been a good Fantasy QB this year on a team that is known to run the ball a lot.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 05:38 PM

I am the Phoenix \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 05:54 PM

I am the Phoenix \:\)

And I remain the Pigeon. \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/06/07 05:56 PM

You are still in there with a chance my friend!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/07/07 05:39 AM

After seeing that I had held on for the win to go 8-1, I was thinking to myself just watch I'll end up facing Giant Goodfellas in week 10. And sure enough

Man just when I need Tom Brady the most he has a bye week.

Well forget about playing this weeks game and just chalk me down as 8-2

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/07/07 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: The Iceman
After seeing that I had held on for the win to go 8-1, I was thinking to myself just watch I'll end up facing Giant Goodfellas in week 10. And sure enough

Are we to feel sorry for you at 8-1? \:p ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/10/07 09:49 AM

Are we to feel sorry for you at 8-1? \:p ;\)

Yes that would be very helpful. \:D

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/13/07 05:39 PM

1 freakin' point

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/13/07 05:59 PM

Week 10
 Code:
NJJGian	88  F*CK!
YogisYo 89	

DoucheB 94 
Superbo 73 

Gunfigh 61
GiantGo 83 

ChuWann 81
StatenI 97 

LousSta 65
Pigeons 112 

BigBlue 117
Goombah 60 

Code:
Central

ChuWann	 5-5-0
Pigeons	 4-5-1
NJJGian	 4-6-0
Goombah	 0-9-1

East

GiantGo  9-1-0
Superbo	 5-5-0
LousSta	 5-5-0
BigBlue	 5-5-0

West

Gunfigh	 8-2-0
DoucheB	 6-4-0
YogisYo	 5-5-0
StatenI	 3-7-0

I'll let DC rework the standings to his format if he wants...

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/14/07 09:16 AM

1 freakin' point

Sorry Geoff ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/20/07 12:57 PM

Week 11
 Code:
NJJGian	 54  
GiantGo  94 

ChuWann 104
Superbo 151

BigBlue 111
YogisYo  73	

LousSta  78
StatenI  50 

DoucheB  73
Pigeons 120 

Gunfigh  99
Goombah  67 

STANDINGS After WEEK 11 Games

Code:

Central Division 

Team                  W     L    T     PCT     GB 
Pigeons               5     5    1     0.500   0 
Chu Wanna Go To War   5     6    0     0.455   0.5
The NJ JGiants        4     7    0     0.364   1.5
Goombah               0     10   1     0.045   5

East Division 
Team                  W     L    T     PCT     GB 
Giant Goodfellas     10     1    0     0.909   0
Superbound Bengals    6     5    0     0.545   4 
Big Blue Wreck Crew   6     5    0     0.545   4
Lou's Stars           6     5    0     0.545   4

West Division 
Team                  W      L   T     PCT     GB 
Gunfighters           9      2   0     0.818   0
Douche Bigelow        6      5   0     0.545   3
Yogi's Yobbos         5      6   0     0.455   4
Staten Island Vikings 3      8   0     0.273   6   

The WILD CARD race is really heating up now. So many still in it to possibly make the playoffs!

Week 12: 11/20/07 - 11/26/07

Superbound Bengals at Giant Goodfellas - HUGE GAME FOR BENGALS

Big Blue Wrecking Crew at Lou's Stars - BIG GAME FOR BOTH

Yogi's Yobbos at Staten Island Vikings - YOGI REALLY NEEDS THIS

Douche Bigelow at Gunfighters - SO DOES DOUCHE

Goombah at Pigeons - PIGEONS NEED WIN TO STAY IN IT

Chu Wanna Go To War at The NJ JGiants - ALMOST A MUST WIN FOR BOTH TEAMS

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/22/07 11:16 AM

I had a bad week..... \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/27/07 12:45 PM

WEEK 12 RESULTS

Superbound Bengals 87 at Giant Goodfellas 111
Big Blue Wrecking Crew 103 at Lou's Stars 105
Yogi's Yobbos 80 at Staten Island Vikings 114
Douche Bigelow 92 at Gunfighters 107
Goombah 85 at Pigeons 86
Chu Wanna Go To War 112 at The NJ JGiants 127

WEEK 12 STANDINGS

Code:

Central Division 
Team                   W      L     T        PCT      GB 
Pigeons                6      5     1        0.542     0 
Chu Wanna Go To War    5      7     0        0.417     1.5
The NJ JGiants         5      7     0        0.417     1.5 
Goombah                0      11    1        0.042     6

East Division 
Giant Goodfellas      11      1     0        0.917     0
Lou's Stars            7      5     0        0.583     4 
Superbound Bengals     6      6     0        0.500     5
Big Blue Wreck Crew    6      6     0        0.500     5

West Division 
Gunfighters           10      2     0        0.833     0
Douche Bigelow         6      6     0        0.500     4
Yogi's Yobbos          5      7     0        0.417     5
Staten Island Vikings  4      8     0        0.333     6     

Week 13: 11/27/07 - 12/3/07
Superbound Bengals at Big Blue Wrecking Crew
Giant Goodfellas at Lou's Stars
Staten Island Vikings at Gunfighters
Yogi's Yobbos at Douche Bigelow
Pigeons at The NJ JGiants
Goombah at Chu Wanna Go To War

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/27/07 02:56 PM

It looks like I need to win one of the final two to clinch the Central Division, but both my opponents beat me earlier this season.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/27/07 03:21 PM

Both this league and in Yahoo I lost by one lousy point this week!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/28/07 09:27 AM

I have no idea what i need to do now.....
Pray perhaps.... \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 11/30/07 02:07 PM

The Remaining Schedule :

Week 14: 12/4/07 - 12/10/07
Big Blue Wrecking Crew at Giant Goodfellas
Lou's Stars at Superbound Bengals
Gunfighters at Yogi's Yobbos
Douche Bigelow at Staten Island Vikings
The NJ JGiants at Goombah
Chu Wanna Go To War at Pigeons

Week 15: 12/11/07 - 12/17/07 (Playoffs)

Week 16: 12/18/07 - 12/24/07 (Playoffs)

When the 14-game fantasy regular season ends on December 11, 2006, four teams will make the playoffs: the three division winners and one wildcard (the top record after the division winners). The division winners will be the top three seeds. During NFL week 15 (Dec. 18-20), Seed #1 will face Seed #4 and Seed #2 will face Seed #3. The two winners will play each other for the championship during NFL week 16 (Dec. 21-25).

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/04/07 01:17 AM

NFL.COM SUCKS!

I specifiacally logged in to check if anyone was doubtful or scrathed 10 minutes before the games yesterday. Nothing was posted. Then BOTH of my recievers wind up not playing!

No points from 2 recievers because of that!

Now all the Superbound Bengals need is a field goal and extra point to hurt my chances at a Wildcard spot!

FOCKING NFL.COM!

BASTARDOS!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/04/07 04:57 AM

NFL.COM SUCKS!

FOCKING NFL.COM!

BASTARDOS!

I told you I hated their fantasy game... and still do, and surely will next year as well. \:p ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/04/07 12:52 PM

WEEK 13

Results
 Code:
Pigeons   112
NJJGian    87

Superbo   119
BigBlue   104

GiantGo   116
LousSta   111

StatenI    82
Gunfigh   111

YogisYo    80
DoucheB    66

Goombah    60
ChuWann    66

Standings
 Code:
East Division 
Team                        W     L    T     PCT     GB 
Giant Goodfellas            12    1    0     0.923    0 
Superbound Bengals           7    6    0     0.538    5 
Lou's Stars                  7    6    0     0.538    5 
Big Blue Wrecking Crew       6    7    0     0.462    6 

Central Division 
Team                        W      L   T     PCT     GB 
Pigeons                     7      5   1     0.577    0 
Chu Wanna Go To War         6      7   0     0.462   1.5 
The NJ JGiants              5      8   0     0.385   2.5  
Goombah                     0      12  1     0.038   7 

West Division 
Team                        W      L   T     PCT     GB 
Gunfighters                11      2   0     0.846    0 
Douche Bigelow              6      7   0     0.462    5  
Yogi's Yobbos               6      7   0     0.462    5 
Staten Island Vikings       4      9   0     0.308    7 

Looks like it's come down to the final week to determine who the wild card teams will be. A lot of different possibilities!

Week 14: 12/4/07 - 12/10/07
Big Blue Wrecking Crew at Giant Goodfellas
Lou's Stars at Superbound Bengals
Gunfighters at Yogi's Yobbos
Douche Bigelow at Staten Island Vikings
The NJ JGiants at Goombah
Chu Wanna Go To War at Pigeons

TWO BIGGEST GAMES TO WATCH THIS WEEK :

Chu Wanna Go To War and Pigeons

Lou's Stars and the Bengals

Yogi and Douche trying to hang in there also!

A very interesting finish to the regular season.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO STILL HAVE A SHOT!!!

Note : For what it's worth Geoff, I actually feel the same way about Yahoo FB as you do about NFL.com. I just don't enjoy their format as much as I do NFL.com

However I really enjoy Yahoo's hockey format. ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/04/07 02:04 PM

;\) I guess there's no sense in resting my starters for the playoffs.

Good luck to all this week.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/11/07 03:59 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO GIANT GOODFELLAS, GUNFIGHTERS, LOU'S STARS and PIGEONS!!

FINAL REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS

Code:

West Division 
Team                W    L    T     PCT     GB     
Gunfighters         12   2    0     0.857    0 
Douche Bigelow       7   7    0     0.500    5 
Yogi's Yobbos        6   8    0     0.429    6  
Staten Isl Vikings   4  10    0     0.286    8   

Central Division 
Team                W    L    T     PCT     GB 
Pigeons             7    6    1     0.536    0  
Chu Wanna Go To War 7    7    0     0.500    0.5  
The NJ JGiants      6    8    0     0.429    1.5 
Goombah             0    13   1     0.036    7 

East Division 
Team                W    L    T     PCT      GB 
Giant Goodfellas    13   1    0     0.929     0  
Lou's Stars          8   6    0     0.571     5 
Superbound Bengals   7   7    0     0.500     6  
Big Blue Wreck Crew  6   8    0     0.429     7

Last Week's Results :

Big Blue Wrecking Crew 94 at Giant Goodfellas 106

Lou's Stars 123 at Superbound Bengals 120

Gunfighters 133 at Yogi's Yobbos 63

Douche Bigelow 105 at Staten Island Vikings 84

The NJ JGiants 124 at Goombah 102

Chu Wanna Go To War 103 at Pigeons 48

Lou with a clutch win to take the wildcard spot!

Week 15: (Playoffs)
Lou's Stars at Giant Goodfellas
Pigeons at Gunfighters

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/12/07 04:52 AM

Lou with a clutch win to take the wildcard spot!

Barely. I needed a late, meaningless TD against his defense to secure the win. \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/12/07 03:46 PM

Good to see i went out with a whimper..... \:\/

Seriously though i enjoyed it,can't wait till next year ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/16/07 09:28 PM

Game scores that are currently being played.

Both Favorites are having a tough time right now as the underdogs are giving them a real fight!

LousStars 60
GiantGoodfellas 33

Pigeons 58
Gunfighters 58

\:o Any given Sunday! \:o

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/16/07 11:11 PM

Game scores that are currently being played.

Both Favorites are having a tough time right now as the underdogs are giving them a real fight!

LousStars 60
GiantGoodfellas 33

Pigeons 58
Gunfighters 58

\:o Any given Sunday! \:o

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose this game, course it didn't help that Tom Brady my biggest earner had an extremely miserable day. 3pts

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/16/07 11:48 PM

*****Playoff Scoring Update******

LousStars 75
GiantGoofellas 49

Pigeons 73
Gunfighters 68

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/17/07 04:44 AM

How 'bout dem Pigeons?!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/17/07 05:11 AM

How 'bout dem Pigeons?!

Are the Pigeons your team?

If so then congrats well I look at it this way if I'm going to lose then I'd rather lose this way. Knowing that no matter what changes I would've made in my starting lineup I still would've lost.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/17/07 05:21 AM

How 'bout dem Pigeons?!

If so then congrats well I look at it this way if I'm going to lose then I'd rather lose this way. Knowing that no matter what changes I would've made in my starting lineup I still would've lost.

I've said before that I was the luckiest team in the league, having muddled through with a mediocre point total. Vince Young had a big game while Brady was a bit down. Sometimes it helps being lucky instead of good. Congrats to you, Ice on a great run.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/17/07 06:24 AM

How 'bout dem Pigeons?!

I've said before that I was the luckiest team in the league, having muddled through with a mediocre point total. Vince Young had a big game while Brady was a bit down. Sometimes it helps being lucky instead of good. Congrats to you, Ice on a great run.

Saying Brady was a bit down is a massive understatement.

Oh well I guess I can't complain too much considering when the season started I never thought I'd even make the playoffs, much less finishing the season at 12-2. Plus in my other NFL.com fantasy league I'm in the championship game.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/17/07 09:28 PM

Iceman - Congratulations on a great season and a great record. No question that Brady killed you in this game.

Klyd - Congratulatons to you for hanging in there and never giving up all season and for continuing to stay involved with playing in the league.

Good luck to you in the Championship!

Looks as though it all comes down to whether or not the Minnesota Vikings come through tonight defensively and at the QB position for NYC Goodfella!

Either way both NYC Goodfella and Just Lou both deserve a congratualtions!

And thanks to EVERYONE who stood active and involved for the entire season.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 05:08 AM

So I can officially retire from this game now? ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 05:35 AM

Wow. Thanks to Tarvaris Jackson. I'm still alive. \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Just Lou

They hit'm with 5 turnovers, and he's still alive!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 06:21 AM

Yeah but at the same time you're very lucky, cause had Giant Goodfellas started Carson Palmer(which is what I would've done in his place) you would've lost.

But that was his mistake, a friend of mine in my other league made some bad choices in his starting lineup and that costed him a place in the title game against me.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 06:22 AM

They hit'm with 5 turnovers, and he's still alive!

Nice Godfather reference there Geoff.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 06:27 AM

Nice Godfather reference there Geoff.

Godfather? Never seen it...

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 01:40 PM

WOW! WHo woulda thunk it! Both Big guns in the league knocked out!

The Gunfighter's QB, Tom Brady, has what was probably his worse game in his career, and it costs Gunfighters a trip to the championship.

NYC Goodfella's QB, Carson Palmer, has been playing horribly, so he goes with the hot rookie, who decides to cool down this week and turnover the ball 5 times, and it costs Goodfellas their game.

Congrats to both underdogs! Good luck to the both of you!

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

home team in caps

PIGEONS -3 (155) Lou's Stars

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/18/07 02:46 PM

Congrats to both underdogs! Good luck to the both of you!

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

home team in caps

PIGEONS -3 (155) Lou's Stars

With the underdogs in it, this is like the Giants/Ravens Super Bowl about 6 years ago. Good luck, Lou.

I had a fun time playing this game, win or lose. My thanks to all the participants.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/20/07 05:06 AM

[quote=klydon1
I had a fun time playing this game, win or lose. My thanks to all the participants.
[/quote]

I also had fun playing in the game this year, will definately take part next year if invited.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/20/07 05:47 PM

Damn. I have a tough decision to make. Do I start Eli over Peyton? Rumor has it Peyton may only play one half, despite NFL.com stating Dungy plans to continue to play his starters. \:\/

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/20/07 06:37 PM

Payton in a half a game is still better than Eli in a whole game! ;\)

Seriously though, I would say go with the QB that's guarenteed to play the whole game.

Even if Payton plays, my thinking is at this point in their season, you probably won't see him throwing the ball much as they'll probably implement more running plays, not wanting to take a chance of Payton getting hurt on a sack or a hurry.

Plus the GIANTS, and ELI, both need this game.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/20/07 06:59 PM

Great. You saw how my Yahoo team did last week when I relied on "Giants" to get me a win.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/20/07 06:59 PM

I know, I know.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/21/07 06:43 PM

I need some advice. In another league I'm also in the championship game.

There my kickers are Nate Kaeding of the Chargers (they're playing the Broncos in SD Mon. night), and the Vikings' Ryan Longwell (they play the Redskins in the Dome).

This is a straight scoring league - 3 points for any field goal and 1 for an extra point.

Whom should I select?

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/21/07 06:53 PM

Tough choice...

According to Yahoo:

Longwell Doing well lately and a good bet for 2+ FGs indoors.
Kaeding Favorable matchup for their offense so has a chance.

According to H&V:

7 Ryan Longwell (projected 9 pts) - In the past two weeks, he has made all four of his field goals and this is another game indoors.

24 Nate Kaeding (projected 6 pts) - He has totaled 33 fantasy points in his past two home games, and generally steps up in division affairs such as this one.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/22/07 02:20 AM

Tough choice...

According to Yahoo:

Longwell Doing well lately and a good bet for 2+ FGs indoors.
Kaeding Favorable matchup for their offense so has a chance.

According to H&V:

7 Ryan Longwell (projected 9 pts) - In the past two weeks, he has made all four of his field goals and this is another game indoors.

24 Nate Kaeding (projected 6 pts) - He has totaled 33 fantasy points in his past two home games, and generally steps up in division affairs such as this one.

Thanks, Geoff. I have had Kaeding in there all week, but Longwell and the dome are very tempting.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/24/07 04:33 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO JUST LOU!!!

The 2007 NFL.com GANGSTER BB CHAMPION!!!

Final Score :

Lou's Stars 116

Pigeons 83

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/24/07 04:36 PM

Congrats Just Lou!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/24/07 05:27 PM

Thanks. I really thought my team was done early in the year, when I lost Ronnie Brown for the season. He was leading all fantasy players at the time. I made some good waiver moves, caught a few breaks, and got plain lucky in a few games. \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/24/07 09:19 PM

The championship belongs to me, you stole it.

But in all seriousness congrats from one champion to another. Yeah I won the championship in my other league.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/26/07 12:06 AM

Congrats!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 02:47 PM

Congratulations, Lou. You are a deserving champion. I look forward to playing next year.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 05:30 PM

Thanks. \:\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 05:41 PM

LOU'S STARS

2007 NFL.COM

FANTASY FOOTBALL

GANGSTER BB CHAMPIONS

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 05:54 PM

BREAKING NEWS: There was a camera taping the pre-ranked draft sheets of Just Lou's opponents. In addition, several league sources have anonymously accused Just Lou of steroid usage to help his fantasy football team.

;\) \:p

Just busting chops - hats off to this year's winner!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 06:21 PM

That's a LIE GOOMBAH!!!!!

Lou's players were never named in that report!

What Lou WAS accused of was taking videos of his opponents play books on the sidelines during the games!

So get your facts straight!

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 07:56 PM

I only gave my players vitamins. Nothing more.

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 12/27/07 09:02 PM

Are you pointing your finger at me ala Palmiero before Congress?!! Or don't you want to talk about the past? ;\)

Re: NFL.com Fantasy Football 2007 - 01/07/08 09:53 PM

I know this is belated but...

Congrats JL! \:\)

Thanks for running the league, DC!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET