Manu Ginobili

Josh Becett

Jason Varitek

Posted By: thebadguytm

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 03:15 AM

very funny not!! lets see.... all the yankees go sox
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 05:46 AM

Anyone who has,currently plays for, or will play for the Yankees.

Terrel Owens
Barry Bonds
Ricky(I'd rather get high and flunk drug tests, than make over a million dollars a year)Williams
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 05:55 AM

Don't get me wrong, I hate 3 out of 4 of these guys because they do infact play for Boston. But there's more to it than that. I mean, if you hate players from the Yanks, who and why? Personally, I hate Schilling and Beckett because they both seem to have a personal vendetta against the Yankees. Beckett got into a shouting contest and confirtation during spring training because "he respects the game so much" Schilling's just a premadonna who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Varitek is a bum who's only way to make himself or his teammates any better is to start picking fights with other teams. Furthermore, the entire Boston organization is just totally CLASSLESS as a whole! Manu, he's a BUM too. The biggest f*cking flopper in the NBA!
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 06:34 AM

1. Any Dodger esp. Kirk Gibson.

2. Any Yankee.

3. Any '49er.

4. Everyone in the A.L. West that doesnt play for the A's.

5. Everyone in the AFC West that doesnt play for the Raiders.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 07:48 AM

1. All Red Sox except for Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz and Jason Varitek.

2. All players who ever play against The Blue Jays, Maple Leafs and Raptors... :p but I'm a "homer" so what do I know?!

3. Vince "Judas" Carter

4. Anyone who is playing The Jays at any time but especially all Red Sox except for Manny Ramirez, David Ortiz and Jason Varitek.

5. All Washington Nationals!!! :p

6. All New Jersey Nets!

7. Josh Beckett

8. Anyone who insults Mats Sundin, Roberto Alomar, Chris Bosh, Charlie V., Mo Pete, or any one from somewhere can go Fuck themselves! Metaphorically speaking of course except when they are on the ice, field or court. At that time, we're gonna kill them!lol!
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 12:00 PM

Da Shaq

That man is too big... :p
Posted By: goombah

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 02:10 PM

No question these are in order:

1. Ray Lewis
2. Barry Bonds

No particular order for the rest (some are retired)

Curt Schilling
Michael Jordan
Chuck Knoblauch
Scott Brosius
Rickey Henderson
Terrell Owens
Ben Roethlisberger
Joey Porter
Albert Belle
Gary Sheffield
Manny Ramirez
Chad Johnson
Dennis Rodman
Jason Kidd
Craig Counsel

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 02:19 PM

What's up with hating Jordan, Rodman and Kidd?
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
Anyone who has,currently plays for, or will play for the Yankees.
me too, plus: Tim Duncan, Barry-Balco-.500 OBP-.100 SLG-6AB/HR-Bonds and Jake Peavy.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishman12:
What's up with hating Jordan, Rodman and Kidd?
Why do I need to justify my reasons? You just posted pictures of the guys you didn't like without explanation.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 06:35 PM

And as you can see from my very next post in this thread I provided my reasons :rolleyes:

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/26/06 06:45 PM

Yeah, I saw your other post. I didn't really feel I needed to justify mine, but if it makes you feel better...

Jordan - degenerate gambler who was unofficially banned by Stern in 1994; ran the Wizards into the ground

Rodman - headbutted a ref; kicked a photographer; horrible teammate; publicity hound a-hole

Kidd - wife beater and I hate his free-throw routine
Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 12:10 AM

I have to agree with Goombah about Kidd's free throw routine, that has got to go.

Someone's routine I do like is Rip Hamiltons.

And to any non-basketball types who might be reading this, every single basketball camp I ever wanted always stressed the free-throw "routine", so its important, but it has to be good
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 06:37 AM

I hate Kidd too! And his FT routine. Bleh. Imagine kissing him, ewwwww! I'm glad he never blows ME a kiss, I'd duck out of the way.

Mike Bibby, that's another one I hate. OMG I can't look at him. He looks like a vampire, kind of. Plus he's an annoying player. I wanna slap him.

Back when Vlade Divac played for the Kings (what a bunch of drama queens) I hated him. He'd fall and slide across the court anytime anyone touched him, or even walked by! OMG what the hell is that? I can't say anything about his Laker years though. So I'll keep my mouth shut. I wasn't too happy when we got him back though, let's leave it at that.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 08:39 AM

For everyome's information, Kidd is blowing a kiss to his mother, who is in heaven.

Watching it doesn't thrill me either, but that's not much of a reason to hate the guy IMO.

You want to talk about the wife beating incident, that's another story.
Posted By: Letizia B.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 08:51 AM

I thought the kiss was for his kids, no? But either way, that's not the only reason I don't like him. I don't like his style, the way he plays is annoying to me.
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
For everyome's information, Kidd is blowing a kiss to his mother, who is in heaven.

How do you know she's in heaven?

I can't think of many I hate. Deion Sanders used to do my head in though. I also don't like Junior Witter.
Posted By: Senza Mama

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 11:14 AM

Once every four years any member of the USA 4x100m sprint relay team.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 12:05 PM

Quote:

Watching it doesn't thrill me either, but that's not much of a reason to hate the guy IMO.

I'm sorry Kidd's mother is dead - that's very touching. But he has 21 hours in the day other than the time he's on the court to blow her unlimited kisses.

As long as we're on FT routines I despise, Karl Malone's and Gilbert Arenas' are very annoying as well. Glad I don't have to see Malone's any longer.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b] For everyome's information, Kidd is blowing a kiss to his mother, who is in heaven.

How do you know she's in heaven?[/b][/quote]I don't know.

I should've said "....his mother, who he believes to be in heaven."

Posted By: fathersson

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/27/06 08:22 PM

Real class thread we have here. :rolleyes:

Looks like just another chance to bash Boston.
Sure throw a basketball player in to make it look good.

Maybe you should stick to those pinup threads you keep posting. I can't help to think that you spend all your time looking for pictures and then dreaming that you could get one of them to like you. Then you sneak away and dream about your poster gals while you whack off at night.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by goombah:
[quote]Originally posted by plawrence:
[b] For everyome's information, Kidd is blowing a kiss to his mother, who is in heaven.

I'm sorry Kidd's mother is dead - that's very touching. But he has 21 hours in the day other than the time he's on the court to blow her unlimited kisses.

As long as we're on FT routines I despise, Karl Malone's and Gilbert Arenas' are very annoying as well. Glad I don't have to see Malone's any longer. [/b][/quote]Yeah, I saw Arenas' for the first time when he played in game 2 the other day. What's with that 3 times around the back? Some guys just have their routines I guess. Nash always practices his form before shoting, as someone's mentioed, Rip has the side bounce, etc.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Real class thread we have here. :rolleyes:

Looks like just another chance to bash Boston.
Sure throw a basketball player in to make it look good.
As usual fathersson, no one asked you or told you to read or post in this thread, yet you were so compelled to
Posted By: Sicilian Babe

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 09:57 AM

I'm a bit surprised that nobody has mentioned Mike Tyson. Talk about a downward spiral!! Convicted of rape, biting his opponents, alleged domestic abuse, and so on. I would have to put Tyson at the head of any one of my lists.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
I thought the kiss was for his kids, no? But either way, that's not the only reason I don't like him. I don't like his style, the way he plays is annoying to me.
Actually, LZ, we're both wrong

The kiss is for his wife, to let her know "he's thinking about her." :rolleyes:

Don't know where I got the idea it was for his mother.

I could understand if you didn't like hom because of the wife-beating business - that certainly doesn't thrill me about him - but what is there about the way he plays that you find annoying?

If he was a better outside shooter he'd be as good a PG as Nash.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 11:56 AM

Quote:

If that's the case, shouldn't Kidd be throwing a punch in the air? What does the wife do in return - pretend to dial 9-1-1?

SB - I was going to mention Tyson, but he's such a caricature of himself anymore that I almost feel sorry for him. Then I remember what an a-hole he is and those feelings dissipate.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 12:02 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Letizia B.:
[b] I thought the kiss was for his kids, no? But either way, that's not the only reason I don't like him. I don't like his style, the way he plays is annoying to me.
Actually, LZ, we're both wrong

[/b][/quote]I told you once I thought the kiss was for his wife, but you told me it was for his mom. You need to start listening to me more.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 03:00 PM

Quote:
As usual fathersson, no one asked you or told you to read or post in this thread, yet you were so compelled to
I guess you really have been stroking the little wiener to much. Like I need for you to allow me to post in any thread. Well, it seems like Our little Athletes basher doesn't like it when someone points out his little flaw.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 03:28 PM

1. RON ARTEST!!

2. Barry Bonds

3. Anybody on the Jets

4. Anybody on the Cowboys

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by raggingbull2003:
1. RON ARTEST!!

2. Barry Bonds

3. Anybody on the Jets

4. Anybody on the Cowboys
Bonds, at this point he is on top of so many lists.

But the Jets, How low can a team go and still get kicked around.
Posted By: SC

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 03:43 PM

Layoff the personal remarks, FS. They're uncalled for.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/28/06 04:16 PM

Sorry SC,

See what a topic like this does, it brings out the worst in us. Hatred- it is all around us.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 05:37 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Irishman12:
[b] As usual fathersson, no one asked you or told you to read or post in this thread, yet you were so compelled to
I guess you really have been stroking the little wiener to much. Like I need for you to allow me to post in any thread. [/b][/quote]Well if my posts and/or threads bother you so much, there is wisdom in the old saying around here, "just ignore it." That's what I was referring to. However, yet again, something inside of you compells you so much that you just HAVE to tell me how offended you are by my posts or threads I didn't know I got to you so much

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 05:39 AM

Quote:
See what a topic like this does, it brings out the worst in us. Hatred- it is all around us.
You are responsible for your own actions and words
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 05:49 AM

Quote:
There's no "us" ... it's "you". :rolleyes:

Chill out, go hang some baskets of pansies, go grill the fluke you caught off Fire Island, or show your nephews the slide show of the pics you took in Cyprus. Leave us losers alone. :p

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b]See what a topic like this does, it brings out the worst in us. Hatred- it is all around us.

Chill out, go hang some baskets of pansies, go grill the fluke you caught off Fire Island, or show your nephews the slide show of the pics you took in Cyprus. Leave us losers alone. :p [/b][/quote]THANK YOU! This rounds on me

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
[quote]Originally posted by fathersson:
[b]See what a topic like this does, it brings out the worst in us. Hatred- it is all around us.

Chill out, go hang some baskets of pansies, go grill the fluke you caught off Fire Island, or show your nephews the slide show of the pics you took in Cyprus. Leave us losers alone. :p [/b][/quote]It looks like someone came home last night after having a few drinks, alone again. Cheer up.

I don't know anything about Fire Island, but I am sure that you do, and whats this about pics in Cyprus? You really shouldn't post after having a bad night. Your mixing up your facts.

Cheer up, Pick yourself back off the floor and try again. Don't call yourself a loser, If you think that way, you will wind up like others around here, starting threads about hating sport figures.

Enjoy the weekend, I have to run,I am heading over the boarder to Canada this weekend, and the weather is looking just wonderful. We will have a few drinks and a nice steak for both of you.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 12:06 PM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by J Geoff:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by fathersson:

Chill out, go hang some baskets of pansies, go grill the fluke you caught off Fire Island, or show your nephews the slide show of the pics you took in Cyprus. Leave us losers alone. :p [/b][/quote]THANK YOU! This rounds on me [/b][/quote]As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words:

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 04:42 PM

Aww thanks FS Hope you enjoy your steaks in beautful Canada
Posted By: DonVitoCorleone

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 04/29/06 06:05 PM

Ron Artest
Posted By: Don Dallal

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/27/06 06:38 PM

Quote:
Michael Jordan
MICHAEL JORDAN are you FUCKING serious... I Could Kill You ......
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/27/06 06:40 PM

Posted By: klydon1

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/27/06 07:03 PM

Baseball...JD Drew, Mike Mussina

Football...T. Owens, Chad Johnson
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/27/06 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by klydon1:
Mike Mussina
Posted By: Don Alessandrio

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/28/06 01:21 AM

There is only one athlete that I can honestly say I hate.

Maurice Clarett

Others annoy me and I definitly dislike, Sergio Garcia, Danny Graves, Reggie Sanders, any athlete that is currently playing for M*ch*g*n, The Steelers, and the Cleveland Browns and Indians.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 07/28/06 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Dallal:
[quote]Originally posted by goombah:
[b] Michael Jordan
MICHAEL JORDAN are you FUCKING serious... I Could Kill You ...... [/b][/quote]Grow up. It's an opinion forum - I gave my reasons for not liking him. You don't have to agree. Leave out the threats and stop being a baby b/c I criticized Jordan.

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 09/05/06 11:49 PM

Quote:
Correction My Man Plawrence He Is Blowing The Kiss To His Wife .....

Oh And About Hating Kidd Thats BS He's The Best Point Guard In The League Now Most Experience He Has Eyes On The Back Of His Head.......

[IMG] [/IMG]

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 09/05/06 11:54 PM

Quote:
Jordan - degenerate gambler who was unofficially banned by Stern in 1994; ran the Wizards into the ground
That's Total Bullshit I realy realy Pitty You.....

Ignorant What Can We Say !
Posted By: Ice

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 09/06/06 02:34 AM

Jordan was unofficially banned by Stern in 1994????

NEXT TIME BREAK THE PILL IN HALF
Posted By: Silvio

Re: Your Most Hated Athletes - 09/06/06 04:09 AM

Yeah, the Wizards almost a dynasty before Jordan came
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET