Home

Soccer-teams

Posted By: Al.Neri

Soccer-teams - 07/14/05 09:30 PM

What are your favorite-teams in the world of soccer and mention some players too!
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/18/05 08:33 PM

Hey Al!
My favourite team is Newcastle United..
My favourite players for newcastle are Alan Shearer ( but he is to old now..God bless Him!) & Shay Given & Scott Parker..our new signing!
Worldwide ..my fave players are Ronaldinho, Totti ,Maldini, Robhino, Del Piero & Torres!
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/19/05 02:42 AM

Favorite players: Gabriel Batistuta, David Beckham, Roberto Carlos, Luis Figo, Raul Gonzalez, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Diego Maradona, Michael Owen, Pele, Romario, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Hakan Sukur, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Zinedine Zidane and many more...
Posted By: Al.Neri

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/21/05 11:53 AM

I fancied Man Utd before, mainly because of that great dane Peter Schmeichel. Worldwide, I really like the brazilians with Kaka, Adriano and Ronaldinho. I can't understand how someone can beat them in the world cup next year, even though they have some trouble with their defense. And with Robinho becoming better and better..

Teams are many, from Palermo and Roma to Sunderland and VĂ¥lerenga (Norway).
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/21/05 12:01 PM

Sunderland....!
Al how could ya?
Posted By: Enzo Scifo

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/24/05 01:53 AM

Favorite team: RSC Anderlecht (Belgium)

Favourite players: Ronaldo, Kaka, Crespo.

Overrated, IMO: Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Henry, Adu (New Pele ??? Hahahaha)

Teams I hate: Arsenal, Bayern, Man U, Juve, and many more...
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/24/05 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
Overrated, IMO: Van Nistelrooy, Rooney, Henry, Adu (New Pele ??? Hahahaha)
I don't get how Van Nistelrooy, Rooney and Henry are overrated. I hate Van Nistelrooy and his lazy goal poaching approach but his record speaks for itself. If you're talking out and out strikers he's got to be one of the best. His first touch of the ball is impeccable and he always seems to be in the right place at the right time. You can't teach that.

Rooney is a kid. The world's his lobster. but he's already a complete striker.

And watching Henry is like watching some dude with butterfly wings as his legs. He doesn't run, he glides over the pitch. One of the best in world and he's proven it at all levels of the game. He only needs a Champs League title on his CV. Arsenal in their unbeaten title winning season were amazing to watch and largely due to Henry's brilliance.
Posted By: The Scottish Don

Re: Soccer-teams - 07/29/05 12:18 PM

Dunfermline Athletic in the Scottish Premier.

Don't go in for all that glory hunting, hero worshipping, non match attending nonsense that so many seem to go for!

Support my team home and away.

Favourite player is probably our Lithuanian centre half, Andrius Skerla.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET