Home

Randy Moss a Raider?

Posted By: The Iceman

Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 07:12 AM

Apparently so according to reports although the Vikings & Raiders have yet to confirm the deal.

Moss a raider

In other NFL news. Drew Bledsoe rejoins Bill Parcells in Big D. Drew in Dallas
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 11:29 AM

Phew! As long as he doesn't end up in Baltimore.

You're a Cowboy fan aren't you Iceman? Haven't you lost faith in Parcells yet?
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 02:51 PM

I concur Turi, I'm glad he didn't end up in Balitmore too, but I did want to see him as a Jet
Posted By: Nice Guy Eddie

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 03:21 PM

I'm a HUGE Raider fan and I'll be happy to have him, but it doesnt change the fact that I think he's a complete asshole.
Posted By: Rocky

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Phew! As long as he doesn't end up in Baltimore.
Moss didn't end up in Baltimore, Turi, but now you have to hope that Plaxico Burress doesn't end up there.
Posted By: DonPalentino

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/24/05 06:54 PM

I still think Minnie is gonna be a good team. They got Nepolean Harris and The 7th pick in this years draft. They could draft another Wide out, like Braylon Edwards out of Michigan or Mike Williams.

I hope I'm wrong though because I'm a Lions fan and there in our Division.

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/25/05 04:29 AM

Quote:

Yeah I am a Cowboys fan Turi no I haven't lost faith yet, although I'm not to pleaed with them bringing Drew Bledsoe in. But when it comes to my beloved Cowboys I have to be optimistic.

Which is very ironic considering I'm extremely pesimistic.
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/25/05 01:59 PM

I'm happy Moss is on an even more shittier team now. This makes things easier for my Packers weak secondary too.
Posted By: goombah

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/25/05 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocky:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b] Phew! As long as he doesn't end up in Baltimore.
Moss didn't end up in Baltimore, Turi, but now you have to hope that Plaxico Burress doesn't end up there. [/b][/quote]I wouldn't be surprised if Plaxico ends up a Raven, but don't rule out Minnesota now that Moss is gone. They're both big targets and prima donnas, but obviously Moss is the better talent. But Plaxico, Burleson and the #7 pick to take a WR (Mike Williams?) isn't a bad spot for Minn to be in...
Posted By: Caporegime

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/26/05 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm happy Moss is on an even more shittier team now. This makes things easier for my Packers weak secondary too.
Amen to that!
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/26/05 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]
Yeah I am a Cowboys fan Turi no I haven't lost faith yet, although I'm not to pleaed with them bringing Drew Bledsoe in. But when it comes to my beloved Cowboys I have to be optimistic.

Which is very ironic considering I'm extremely pesimistic. [/b][/quote]Well I liked the addition last year of Testerverde, I thought he'd do a serviceable job under Parcells again whilst Drew Henson progressed. But I'd seriously question the decision to bring in Bledsoe, he's certainly not the future.

Any chance you're a Desperados fan as well? I'm getting right into the AFL.

On Plax, I'm not too bothered about seeing him go, it's been anticipated for a few years now. But with him having a pretty good year in 2004, and it would have been better if it wasn't for the injury, it would sting a little if he went to Baltimore. He could be the large target Boller needs.

Re: Randy Moss a Raider? - 02/28/05 12:53 AM

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by The Iceman:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]

Which is very ironic considering I'm extremely pesimistic. [/b][/quote]Well I liked the addition last year of Testerverde, I thought he'd do a serviceable job under Parcells again whilst Drew Henson progressed. But I'd seriously question the decision to bring in Bledsoe, he's certainly not the future.

Any chance you're a Desperados fan as well? I'm getting right into the AFL.

[/b][/quote]Well I think bringing Drew Dledsoe in is a lot better than bringing Testaverde back, which I heard was a possibility. I never liked the idea of bringing Testaverde back last season.

Yeah I am a Desperados fan like you I'm really getting into the AFL. My Desperados totally manhandled the Philadelphia Soul.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET