Home

Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover?

Posted By: Robert DeNiro

Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 03:33 AM

rumor going around that a deal has already been finalized for Dallas to send L'Roi Glover to the Colts for Reggie Wayne and a first round pick. Anyone in Indy hear about this?
Posted By: Patrick

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 03:45 AM

A first? I tried to make it a second and then use the 1st to get a corner or safety. Thsi is the first I heard about it. -Pat

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 04:00 AM

I'm a Cowboys fan, and to me the deal sounds too lobsided in Dallas' favor. Wayne and First is alot for Glover. He's a good player, but worth Wayne and a 1st I dont think so. It would be nice if anyone could find any validity to this story.

The reason I came to know about it was that a guy on another message board I belong to posted it and he's posted a couple of other rumors in the past that ended up being true or close to true.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 06:22 AM

I'm a big Cowboys fan so I'd love to see this trade go through. Although I've checked espn's website, the colts official website, the cowboys official website, & the NFL's official website.

And I've found nothing to back up what that guy is saying. I wonder how this guy found out about this.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert DeNiro:
rumor going around that a deal has already been finalized for Dallas to send L'Roi Glover to the Colts for Reggie Wayne and a first round pick. Anyone in Indy hear about this?
Either the Colts lost their minds, or that's the worst rumor ever made up. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Freddie C.

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/24/05 12:28 PM

I question the validity of this rumor, but I think that the Colts definitely need to do something like this. They need to add players to that defense.

Re: Colts to ship Wayne and 1st Rd Pick to Dallas for Glover? - 01/26/05 05:51 AM

the guy who told me says his brother works for the Colts. who knows if its true or not.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET