Home

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England?

Posted By: Christopher Montana

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/23/04 02:17 AM

They are both really good teams. I would have liked to see Philadelphia go myself, but anyways I want Carolina to win since their the underdawgs.
Posted By: Anthony Lombardi

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/23/04 02:32 AM

There's already a thread about this... ^_^

Anyhow, I'm going for Carolina... I hate the Pats.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/23/04 11:47 AM

Same answer as Lombardi.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/23/04 05:32 PM

I hope NE wins the superbowl. They better so I can win some bets I made.
Posted By: Valadius

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/23/04 09:13 PM

I really want Carolina to win. But the Patriots probably will win.
Posted By: Don Jasani

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/24/04 05:50 AM

Carolina.
Posted By: Mignon

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/24/04 06:31 AM

Don't matter to me, my team sucked this year(Browns). Just gonna enjoy watching it.
btw who is scheduled to do the halftime show?
I also like seeing the new comercials.
Posted By: The Iceman

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/24/04 06:47 AM

I want the Panthers to win. But either way since a friend and I will be watching the game at a local hooters. I'll have some nice scenery.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/24/04 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
btw who is scheduled to do the halftime show?
I believe Janet Jackson is doing the halftime show.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/24/04 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
[quote]Originally posted by Mignon:
[b]btw who is scheduled to do the halftime show?
I believe Janet Jackson is doing the halftime show. [/b][/quote]Really? Gee, I didn't know this was 1994.
Posted By: plawrence

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 03:01 AM

I'm taking Carolina plus the 7.
Posted By: Caporegime

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 07:51 AM

I'm going with the Carolina Panthers. Does anyone notice the similarites they have with the Patriots of 2 years ago? ESPN aired a special on SportsCenter about it, and the relationship between the two is scary. Only 1 week to go before kickoff.
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 08:58 PM

New England
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by joltinjoe05:
[quote]Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Mignon:
[b]btw who is scheduled to do the halftime show?
I believe Janet Jackson is doing the halftime show. [/b][/quote]Really? Gee, I didn't know this was 1994. [/b][/quote]:D That was funny. Maybe you should be nicknamed Joking Joe.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 10:21 PM

Yea; it does seem like that everything that you post lately is either sarcastic or painfully funny.
Posted By: Owen

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/25/04 11:48 PM

I dont like either teams but if I were to pick one I would go for NE.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/30/04 12:55 AM

I hate all New England teams, especially the BoSox and of course, the Patriots. Go Carolina (oh, for the record, I dislike the Eagles too, so I'm glad they got knocked out :p )
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/30/04 01:46 AM

Carolina
Posted By: Irishman12

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/30/04 03:15 AM

I'm going for Carolina, but I think New England is gonna win.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/30/04 08:41 PM

Yes the weekend appoarches and it's time for New England to win the superbowl. I can't wait for Superbowl Sunday and tommorrow I'll be doing my english project so I won't have to worry about it on sunday.
Posted By: Scarface4ever

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 01/30/04 11:55 PM

i hate the patriots, so go carolina
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 03:40 PM

Here I am, second time on the sports thread :p . I don't care who wins, but I did have a $100 bet. It's the pool with all the squares and they draw names randomly and give you a square. There are many different ways to win something including, reverse numbers, surrounding the winning numbers, etc.

Anyway, I already got my $100 back because I have the same number twice. Pretty cool hu? Winners of each of the first 3 quarters gets $750. and winner of the final quarter gets $4,800. I should be so lucky! Wish me luck!!!!!

TIS

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:

Anyway, I already got my $100 back because I have the same number twice.
How does that get you your $100 back?
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 05:03 PM

Hi PLaw,

Well, let me try to explain. When they draw names before the game and fill in the squares, if you are on the four corner squares, for instance, you already won $100. Also, as in my case, I have number "5" which, when reading the list, both horiztonally for one team, and diagonally for the other they meet at my name at # "5". (Meaning, the score for then end of each quarter must be for example 15/25). Make sense????

Also, in this same pool, if your number is touching any of the winning people's number at the end of each quarter, you win $160; if your numbers are reverse from the final quarter scores you win another 160 or so.

Anyway, I like that there are many different ways to win. Only the four corners and the "double" numbers win "before" the game.

Remember it's not the sport of football I like, it's the sport of gambling. :p However, my son-in-law says that five isn't a likely number. Hope he's wrong.

TIS

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 06:40 PM

Got it. I was just curious. I know how these pools work, But the only ones I've ever seen just had 4 prizes: each of the first 3 quarters, and the final score.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 09:40 PM

Good Luck with your gambling propositions and hopefully you can win.
Posted By: Owen

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/01/04 09:41 PM

I'm for the Pats.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 03:00 AM

what a close game, I'm getting nervous with my patriots though.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 03:15 AM

Close now! 29-22, Panths inside the twenty. Come on, Carolina!

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 03:32 AM

I knew that was going to happen.

My grandfather called when there was 1:08 left, and I told him right then and there "the Panths gave 'em too much time."

The Panthers should have run down the clock while they had the chance. Giving the Pats and Vinitieri a whole minute with change to drive downfield for a game-winning field goal? That's, like, their gimmick; their specialty. I knew it was over right there.

...fucking Patriots.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 04:09 AM

Man what a game!

Wasnt rooting for the Pats, but I could appreciate how good of a game it was. Great seasons for both teams.

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 04:16 AM

yes Patriots are victorious and are superbowl champions. I knew they would beat the carolina panthers.
Posted By: joltinjoe05

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 04:30 AM

Top notch game

Re: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? Carolina or New England? - 02/02/04 04:33 AM

Yeah, despite the upset in my favor, I have to admit... Really fucking good game. One of the best Superbowls I've seen.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET