Home

"Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians

Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

"Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/17/03 11:20 PM

This year's Champion's League (the most prestigious domestic clubs tournament) will have two Italian teams in the final battling it out! It's between Juventus, of Turin, against AC Milan. Juventus beat Real Madrid in the semis to get here, while AC Milan beat rivals Inter Milan in the semis. It should be one helluva final! Who do you wanna win? Even if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, please say!

I want Milan, my favourite non-British, and second best, team in the world!

Mick
Posted By: Mardini

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/18/03 02:46 AM

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since i was a kid, i've always been a Milan fan. I hope they win cuz they sure have played some wonderful games this season, especially in the Champions League. I'll definitely be watching this game. What makes this final more special is that it's an all-Italian final, bellissimo.
Posted By: Liz_85

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/18/03 07:04 AM

I'm gonna have to say Juventus, I've gone for that team since I was a kid. Actually, I should say my dad did, and I just followed him.
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/18/03 09:12 AM

Sorry Capo but I hope your team lose.

I have been a Juventus fan since The Heysul (sp?)stadium final.

I'm not of Italian blood, but I always look out for the Juve scores and watch them whenever I can (on TV of course!! not lucky enough to go to Turin)

Besides, how can you hate a team that plays is a simlar kit to your beloved toon army?! :p

Anyway......
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/18/03 03:05 PM

Should be a good game, but to tell the truth i'm more excited about the UEFA cup final. Hopefully Celtic can win it once again and bring back there old glory days. That will be a battle despite the terrible semi final Celtic had against Boa Vista.

Mick, you ever noticed how much Bobby Robson looks like ex Gambino Underboss Neil Dellacroce.

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:C9F3Ex1d--wC:www.crimelibrary.com/john/images/neil.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2jfoTZn1G6EC:news.bbc.co.uk/media/images[/img]
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/18/03 03:19 PM

F5A, was that posting of that Newcastle kit necessary? You could have least posted one with the shirt not tucked in so as to look "nerdish!"

Turi, I envy your knowledge of real life Mafia affairs, but that is a wonderful observation. How does Bobby "Lamb of the Cross" Robson sound to you? (IN order to obtain that information on the nickname I obviously had to do a bit of research! )

Mick
Posted By: intelligence

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/19/03 03:09 PM

i want juve to win. they beat the worlds best team to get there, i dont think they deserve 2nd best. but on the other hand we'l just have to see how the 2 teams play on the night. one of my friends has a ticket to the final aswel so ill ask him wat the 'champions league final' atmosphere is like
F5A i also feel sorry for juventus as they had no better ideas and decided to copy our beloved 'toon army black and white stripes'
Posted By: Mardini

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/28/03 10:05 PM

MILAN CAMPIONE!!!!!! AC Milan have just won the UEFA Champions League.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/29/03 05:00 AM

Arsenal rule!
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/29/03 11:03 AM

Well done to Milan - the better team on the day.

I wanted Juve to win as they are my Italian team and it was 18 years ago today that the Heysel stadium tragedy occured.

May they all Rest In Peace.
Posted By: Michael Corleone 14

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/29/03 04:20 PM

Ajax rule!
Posted By: SicilianMafia

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/29/03 08:13 PM

Damn! I can't believe Juventus lost.....I hate AC.
Posted By: UK_Don

Re: "Soccer" fans who happen to be Italians - 05/29/03 08:41 PM

Forca Barca!

Going to the Camp Nou to see FC Barcelona, my beloved Blaugrana, on Sunday.

Can't wait.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET