Home

Hitman Absolution

Posted By: Scorsese

Hitman Absolution - 11/20/12 11:58 PM

Just brought the game today. So far its been enjoyable, its one of those games where you have to be stealthy and you get points deducted for killing non targets but you can just go ahead and shoot everyone in sight anyway, which is good because im a shit gamer who needs to play on easy mode.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/21/12 07:06 AM

I've played all the Hitman games going back for years. I'm awesome at getting Silent Assassin rating on all the levels. I gotta pick this game up.
Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/21/12 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Blake
I've played all the Hitman games going back for years. I'm awesome at getting Silent Assassin rating on all the levels. I gotta pick this game up.
Agreed, i remember playing them all the time and went so far as to go out and buy the ps2 triple pack that came out that had hitman 2, contracts and blood money.

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/21/12 10:50 PM

The PS2 ones were really good for their day. My favorite level is from Hitman 2 where you have to whack the mafia boss in his house.

Posted By: scarfacetm

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/21/12 11:17 PM

Yep, easiest way was to sneak down to the garage, get the sniper rifle, go back on the hill, snipe him, then sneak through the house.

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/21/12 11:22 PM

That is definitely easier than the way I did it sneaking in and garotting him. So many different ways to play levels if you go back.

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/22/12 07:52 AM

Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Hitman Absolution - 11/27/12 11:28 AM

The PS2 ones were really good for their day. My favorite level is from Hitman 2 where you have to whack the mafia boss in his house.

I loved that level grin

Played it so many times, I remember my first time... I effed up BIG time... XD
It got very messy and bloody...

I saw my friend playing Absolution, looks interesting.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Hitman Absolution - 01/28/13 08:22 AM

Think I'll have to pick this one up...
Posted By: stevapalooza

Re: Hitman Absolution - 02/12/13 12:36 PM

That is definitely easier than the way I did it sneaking in and garotting him. So many different ways to play levels if you go back.

Ha! Yeah I did the same thing. It was much harder, but more satisfying.

The Japanese levels in that game were brutal.
Posted By: DonMega

Re: Hitman Absolution - 02/26/13 04:55 PM

wasnt as good as the old ones,ruined the gameplay by speeding it up like splinter cell
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: Hitman Absolution - 03/01/13 01:54 PM

I thought it was overall a good game, but generally I appreciated Blood Money more. What a great game.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Hitman Absolution - 05/14/14 12:30 AM

It had a great storyline and characters to go with it, one of my fav games
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET