Home

Playing as a Rat.

Posted By: LuanKuci

Playing as a Rat. - 11/09/12 09:47 PM

How do you all feel with the fact that one of the three playable characters in upcoming GTA V is a rat?

Michael LNU is a retired bank robber, who made a deal with the FIB and is currently in the witness protection program.

Your thoughts?
Posted By: AmericanCrime

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 11/10/12 11:26 PM

Not really a bid deal. I think Michael will be the character I would enjoy playing as the most. Cause he's fromt eh east coast and stuff.

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 11/11/12 10:52 AM

Originally Posted By: AmericanCrime
Not really a bid deal. I think Michael will be the character I would enjoy playing as the most. Cause he's fromt eh east coast and stuff.

Yeah, likewise, I kinda like that. That's pretty unconventional.
Still, I don't remember reading that he was from the East Coast...did R* mentioned from which city?

We have yet to be told his last name. I highly doubt that he's Italian.
Most likely Irish (my pick) or Wasp.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 11/11/12 05:03 PM

hmm, interesting to play a different kind of character.

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 11/11/12 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Mukremin

It was about time that something innovative came around.
Crime games are really hit-or-miss. Hopefully V will live up to its predecessors (if not better).
Posted By: RichieAnimal

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/07/13 05:59 PM

What are you guys actors.

I know a few actors since I am not an actor. I could never imagine that I would rat on anyone, but that is just me.

True story for you guys. There was a place on a Hun 7 and the river in what was Italian Harlem we called the iron place a scrape iron place. They had a barn they still used horse and carts to get the scrape iron in the early 1950's and before.

The barn was full of rats east river rats. My friends and I as kids would go in the barn after the horses left snd shoot the rats. It was a lot if fun.

Any way my Daddio told me this story about that place. As a kid joe valache used to live in that barn. Parents did not want him.

Moral of the story is hang out with rats you may become a rat. Vale he was a rat
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/07/13 11:08 PM

I know that Paul Sorvino would be excellent in playing Joe Massino.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/07/13 11:24 PM

Or Chazz Palminteri playing Chin Gigante! Looks like him IMO. Brad Pitt was suppose to play Tony Salerno but he wasn't good looking enough!

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 08:44 AM

East on the next Giglio lift want to meet?
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 08:50 AM

^ lol

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 07:15 PM

No rats in this group trust me shot it in the early 60s. You might or might not recoginze some of these guys Shot in Jeffersin park in Italian Harlem heck I am even in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNv5It7Ve...HiQ_GiUxnsjm2se
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 07:21 PM

He was suppose to do a movie up in the pocano's lives up that way and even got public funding never did the movie lol
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 07:22 PM

[quote=RichieAnimal]No rats in this group trust me shot it in the early 60s. You might or might not recoginze some of these guys Shot in Jeffersin park in Italian Harlem heck I am even in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNv5It7Ve...DcE3HiQ_GiUxnsj

Awsome video, i like the baseball bat to the head training.

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 01/08/13 07:33 PM

The guy getting beat up is benny Marino a good guy. His only claim to fame was he was in the French Connection he played Boca brother. He bought the car that the junk was moved to. He was a sanitation guy in the movie. He was also in the 7 ups played a kidnaped guys son.

Never got into to any trouble one of the guys in the video must have killed 50 guys.
Posted By: Anika

Re: Playing as a Rat. - 02/05/13 06:11 AM

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET