Home

Heat Video Game

Posted By: DonPacino

Heat Video Game - 02/09/07 07:15 PM

I was not a great video game fan untill i played the GF game. Now another great film may become a video game.

Rockstar are in negotions with Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro and Val Kimer. What do you think?
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/12/07 01:28 AM

i know al pacino turned down doin the voice of Tony Montana..but its probably easier to do the voice in heat though...hopefully its good..is it definently coming out donpacino?

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/12/07 08:05 PM

On imdb its status is in negotiations and has been for quite a while. People are predicting it for release later this year to early next year.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/13/07 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: manicmontana
i know al pacino turned down doin the voice of Tony Montana..but its probably easier to do the voice in heat though...hopefully its good..is it definently coming out donpacino?

Al Pacino didn't turn down doing the voice of Tony Montana, they used another voice actor to voice him.
Compare Al Pacino's voice in Scarface movie and his voice in Two for the Money...

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/14/07 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali
Originally Posted By: manicmontana

Al Pacino didn't turn down doing the voice of Tony Montana, they used another voice actor to voice him.
Compare Al Pacino's voice in Scarface movie and his voice in Two for the Money...

i herad he turned it down because he couldent do it anymore..i know they got Vince S to do the voice...not a bad job sounds pretty good

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/15/07 04:09 AM

does anyone know what console this game is being made for..i.e ps2 ps3 xbox xbox 360 etc thanks

Re: Heat Video Game - 02/15/07 05:01 PM

probably xbox 60, ps3 and pc, maybe ps2
Posted By: insomniac

Re: Heat Video Game - 03/15/07 10:48 PM

Any new info about this game??? Thanks in advance.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET