Home

More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game

Posted By: Don Andrew

More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 05/23/06 08:17 PM

http://news.gamewinners.com/index.php/news/4228/
Posted By: XDCX

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 05/24/06 05:21 PM

It sounds like an interesting idea, and I do believe it could be pulled off. I just wish they could have gotten the likenesses of ALL the characters, rather than just Mr. Blonde. It would have been GREAT seeing Steve Buscemi back as Mr. Pink, or Harvey Keitel reprising his role as Mr. White.

I'm a bit skeptical, but I'll wait until I hear more information on the game.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 05/25/06 01:08 AM

Some new stuff.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 05/25/06 04:41 PM

I don't know. A Reservoir Dogs game just smells of a train wreck. Michael Madsen is great, but when I saw him interviewed for this game he seemed like he was contractually obligated and had many other better things to do.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 05/25/06 04:42 PM

He seemed bored and uneasy, is what I'm trying to say.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 10/26/06 02:10 AM

Didn't know until I went to Family Video that it was out today. The 15th anniversary DVD is out too. These are both added to my Christmas list.
Posted By: finsnasty84

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 10/27/06 12:50 AM

well a 4.6/10 from gamespot
Posted By: XDCX

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 10/27/06 04:03 PM

I may rent it...but the mixed reviews its been getting tells me its one of those games that you either like...or you don't (not to mention the horrible reviews it got from GAMESPOT (4.6/10) and IGN (3/10).
Posted By: BDuff

Re: More Details on Reservoir Dogs Game - 11/01/06 03:21 AM

A Reservoir Dogs game is a bad idea in the first place. The movie itself takes place { for the most part} in a desolate warehouse. The Godfather game worked because it was { almost} a different story and non-linear to the film.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET