Home

Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about

Posted By: Toni_corleone

Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/11/06 03:10 AM

Now before anyone bites my head off I know they haven't released anything yet just confirmed at E3 they were making it for 360 and PS3 and were to come out at the same time so far the release date is October 16 2007. I think it would be cool if in GTA 4 it explores the Forelli family a little more in a different area tho one we haven't seen yet something thats like New Jersey. And you play as someone who works with them.
Posted By: Luciano Fanucci

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/18/06 04:56 PM

Perhaps GTA 4 explors the rise of a young Sonny Forelli making a name for himself on the streets of Liberty and on achivement off the last level the title "Don Forelli" is earned.
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/25/06 04:45 PM

I'd like to see GRAND THEFT AUTO EUROPEAN TOUR. An American hood hired by a British underworld boss and wreak havoc across the continent. Could have a lot of fun with European cities and of course stereotypes.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/26/06 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joeybats:
I'd like to see GRAND THEFT AUTO EUROPEAN TOUR. An American hood hired by a British underworld boss and wreak havoc across the continent. Could have a lot of fun with European cities and of course stereotypes.
I like that idea
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/27/06 11:20 PM

One rumor I heard about GTA4 is how that its a massive attempted expansion from what we've seen of SAN ANDREAS. Instead of a giant state with three major cities, it would be.....gulp....COUNTRIES. Ya, try to comprehend that.
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/28/06 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
One rumor I heard about GTA4 is how that its a massive attempted expansion from what we've seen of SAN ANDREAS. Instead of a giant state with three major cities, it would be.....gulp....COUNTRIES. Ya, try to comprehend that.
Just when I thought the last map was huge, this one will be fuckin impossible!
Posted By: Joeybats

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/28/06 06:58 PM

In that case I may have to buy the guide book. Ah, the wallet grows lighter and lighter.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/29/06 11:17 PM

Is the rumor Country or Countries?
Posted By: Don Eddy

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 05/31/06 11:49 PM

GTA: Baghdad

why not? Baghdad is the real life wild wild west and the real life GTA when you think about it.
Posted By: Cancerkitty

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 06/01/06 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Eddy:

why not? Baghdad is the real life wild wild west and the real life GTA when you think about it.
Explain.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 06/01/06 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Eddy:

lol
Posted By: Raymondo Corleone

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 06/01/06 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ronnierocketAGO:
The only problem with that is that it would be a tiny tiny country, Take 2 would never attempt anything like it, at least not for a very long time. If you think that the "cities" in SA are about as big as a village in real life (in terms of how quickly you can drive through them etc), and say on average 15 cities make up a small country in real life, that's a hell of a small country in SA terms. The cities in SA would have to be much bigger before a whole country could actually feel like a whole country.
Posted By: DonPacino

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/16/07 11:33 PM

I'd like to see a 1920 style Liberty City.
Posted By: Don Zadjali

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/16/07 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: DonPacino

that would be cool!

I don't care about the time era as long as it's not about all that gangsta stuff...

I was dissapointed with San Andreas and Vice City Stories, the gameplay was great and everything but the story... maybe it's me I'm not really inside this gangsta stuff.

Imagine Al Capone sayin: YO HOMIES

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/17/07 12:02 AM

Bring back early 1900's mafia I say. They've made the modern era mafia(GTA:III) drug cartel style(GTA: Vice City) and gangsta 'hip-hop' stlye lol (GTA: San Andreas). They should use the mafia in early 1900's and show the humble begininnigs of Liberty City.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/17/07 03:46 PM

I don't think they're goin back to LC I heard they were gonna do something completely new

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/17/07 05:16 PM

Ok, maybe a real city like NY, LA, Chicago, London or Paris.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/17/07 08:59 PM

I was thinkin' they set it in a new england type setting with you as a young irish hood tryin to make a name for himself with one of the local irish gangs.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/17/07 11:21 PM

Yea I like that idea.
Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/18/07 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Don Zadjali

that would be cool!

I don't care about the time era as long as it's not about all that gangsta stuff...

I was dissapointed with San Andreas and Vice City Stories, the gameplay was great and everything but the story... maybe it's me I'm not really inside this gangsta stuff.

Imagine Al Capone sayin: YO HOMIES

What's the real difference between Italian wop mobsters and "gangstas" anyway? They all would kill you for a nickel in your pocket, and employ a bullshit "street code" as quickly as they would drop it for their benefit.
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/18/07 11:56 PM

exactly there is no differnce really..the only reason it shits you dz is because you cant stand the way they talk...because all the gta storylines are roughly the same anyway..you always know what to expect

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 12:39 AM

I guess you guys are right...

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 12:50 AM

I don't mind the way they talk or anything like that. I just think a 1920's style USA is a good idea.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 12:51 AM

GTA 4 is coming on PlayStation 3 and X Box 360

How big this game is going to be?
Bigger than San Andreas?

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 12:55 AM

I hope so! I want it be worldwide, but I guess Rockstar dont really care what I want

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 12:57 AM

I don't mind the way they talk or anything like that. I just think a 1920's style USA is a good idea.

It will be great to see how teh gangs in LC started

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:00 AM

I hope so! I want it be worldwide, but I guess Rockstar dont really care what I want

Baghdad and India

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:08 AM

How about Kazashstan?

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:14 AM

How about Kazashstan?

OMG! I think I know what's GTA4 going to be like!
You play as Borat in Kazashstan and then you leave Kazashstan to go to San Andreas!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:17 AM

You fly to San Andreas to make benefit for glourious country Kazashtan! you have to kidnap Pamella Anderson in the final mission!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:27 AM

but before kidnaping Pamela you fight Ali G!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:29 AM

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:32 AM

the first bad guy you meet is Bin Laden, where you accidently throw him out of a plane, because he wants Pamela Anderson too!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:37 AM

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 01:39 AM

Maybe it could be Borat Corleone and we rise up through the 'gangsta' world saying things like: My name a Borat in a bizzle for shizlle my homies!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 03:24 AM

There is a difference really they all do buisness differently plus its the experience now I agree GTA storylines are similar but they aren't the same experience like in SA you feel like your in one of those bad movies from the 90's that would be filled with a bunch of rappers where LCS had the experience of lets say a movie like Goodfellas. Its all about the experience I didn't mean VCS and I liked

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 03:25 AM

There is a difference really they all do buisness differently plus its the experience now I agree GTA storylines are similar but they aren't the same experience like in SA you feel like your in one of those bad movies from the 90's that would be filled with a bunch of rappers where LCS had the experience of lets say a movie like Goodfellas. Its all about the experience I didn't mean VCS and I liked certain parts of SA like the parts in Las Ventures or however it was spelled.
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 04:19 AM

Since "rap" and "urban" culture are the big thing these days it wouldent surprise me if they made another "homeboy character the main part again...which i personally think would suck ass...nothing beats a good mob /crime story...i reckon they should break the game up into 3 or 4 parts...each part a different character..and they all come together at the end etc etc...

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 05:45 PM

Yea like Pulp Fiction.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 09:20 PM

and in the last mission where all these character fight each other, you get the choice to choose the one you want to play with! I will choose Borat!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 09:24 PM

I'lll play you on Xbox Live and I'll be Ali G.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 09:29 PM

That will be great! but in the end Borat will kill Ali G and kidnap Pamela for him self!

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 09:33 PM

Borat works for the secret service and goes under cover in GTA: V.

Re: Ideas what GTA 4's gonna be about - 02/19/07 09:52 PM

That will be a great sequel for the movie!
Borat undercover! working for MI6!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET