Home

Red Dead Revolver

Posted By: Don Vercetti

Red Dead Revolver - 09/06/04 11:52 PM

I've had more fun with this game then Vice City so far and I didn't even finish it. Mainly because of the spaghetti western feel of it even though there are some corny characters.
Any fans?

Posted By: Don Mataya

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/07/04 01:21 AM

Yeah, Ive rented it before, no real replay value so I didnt buy it. But I did enjoy playing it. I had it for a while but I couldnt beat this train mission where you are on a horse. (Dont know if youre there yet) Im not a huge fan of spagetti westerns but it was good to play a western themed game. My only complaint is that some of the bosses are too cartoonish. Like they are 3 times the size of the main charatcter. That and I wish it was more openended like Vice City. All Red Dead Revolver really is an arcade style shooter but with a great atmosphere, like the music. It kicks ass. Overall a good game.

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/07/04 01:45 AM

I agree about the bosses. That was not spaghetti western-like. I hated the boss Perry, all those midgits were so fucking annoying.
Posted By: Scarface Zombie

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/07/04 11:17 PM

Personally I like the game. Some stages where very hard. Like fighting Mr. Black and fighting in the Spanish American War.

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/08/04 01:21 AM

I'm on the last level and I can't beat it. Goddamn does anyone who beat it have tips?
Posted By: Blake

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/10/04 04:02 AM

I also rented this. i thought it was a really fun game but after a while it starts to feel repetetive.
Posted By: Santino Corleone

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 09/11/04 02:22 AM

I rented this game a couple months ago, and I was very impressed. I think it's an excellent game.
Posted By: jackson81

Re: Red Dead Revolver - 10/10/04 05:46 AM

I didn't care for it that much. The camera takes screwy angles making it hard to see in critical situations. The enemies aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, if you know what I mean-They never take cover or anything, just run straight at you. They needed to work more on the AI.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET