Home

Vice City Question

Posted By: TonySalfi

Vice City Question - 01/23/04 04:11 PM

Is there a cheat in Vice City that gives u unlimited money? How 'bout a secret island like GTA3?
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 05:34 PM

As far as I know, there is no secret island and there is no money cheat.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 06:57 PM

Don Lights I am not shitting you kind people. I also doubted it highly but I did find it. (directions in other thread) It's not thaaat rewarding though cuz it's floating and there are only about 2 places you can land on it without it falling. It still kicks ass going there though.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 07:50 PM

I heard a rumor that there is a cheat where you have to find a pool with a bouncy ball in it which is located on Starfish Island. I found it and I know the goal is to get a ceartain amount of bounces in a row. I heard that the ultimate reward for this is the ability to swim. Does anybody know if this is true?
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 07:50 PM

I heard a rumor that there is a cheat where you have to find a pool with a bouncy ball in it which is located on Starfish Island. I found it and I know the goal is to get a ceartain amount of bounces in a row. I heard that the ultimate reward for this is the ability to swim. Does anybody know if this is true?
Posted By: TonySalfi

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 10:00 PM

The only instructions 4 a secret island are those for GTA3

Re: Vice City Question - 01/23/04 11:05 PM

I apolozie Blake, the threads name I thought he was talking about Vice City. yeah there is a secret island in GTA 3, I thought you were talking about Vice City.
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: Vice City Question - 01/24/04 06:41 PM

DL, you were correct, TonyS was talking about Vice City and he asked if there was an island, like in gta3 so you had it right. I think Blake misread it because the other thread is about the island in gta 3

Re: Vice City Question - 01/24/04 08:54 PM

yeah wow, I should have confident in my answers. I withdraw my apology then. Thanks for pointing that out.
Posted By: Blake

Re: Vice City Question - 01/24/04 11:14 PM

No prob Don Lights. There are alot of hidden places other than islands in vice city at least.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET