Home

Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Blake

Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/27/03 06:26 PM

Last night me and my friend did some searching on the internet for it and founfd out where it was. We used the tank cheat and the dodo cheat and flew out from francis international airport. After that take a right behind the mountain where the damn is and you should see a floating island. It is called Carser city and they even give you directions for it on the radio. Its the same city where the start video takes place when they rob the bank. Be careful though you can only land on a few spots, and if you miss you drown. PS there are cars on this islnad.
Posted By: Don Lights

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/27/03 10:57 PM

wow I will have to try this out if your not lying though I doubt this is true.

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/28/03 04:18 AM

Hey Don Lights! I've been playing this game since it came out and trust i almost shit my pants when I found out! You do have to fly there though cuz it does float!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 04:05 AM

actually its just called "the ghost town", i don't think the radio gives you directions, and its old news. lol.

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 04:25 AM

The radio does give you directions! Its called carser city!!!
Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 08:43 PM

i've heard them mension carser city, and i know theres another rockstar game with carser city in it... didn't know you were given directions thouhg. Anyways it is real i've been there many times. I remember i use to spend all day tryng to get there, and always failed lol. I'll have to try flying away from the city sometime. i always go towards the city.
Posted By: raggingbull2003

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 09:54 PM

how do u fly? I havent p layed in a whle, but i remember when I played I sucked at flying the dodo. so how do u fly that damn thing??

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 09:59 PM

Kay, first do the tank cheat. Then do the dodo cheat. Hop in the tank and move the cannaon to the back so that you can shoot behind you. While driving keep shooting behind you to pick up speed. Pretty soon you should take lift off. While leveling out the plane keep firinf\g behind you or you will fall!
Posted By: Robert CK

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/29/03 10:56 PM

THE TANK CODE:
Circle(6), R1, L2, L1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle.

THE DODO CODE:
Right, R2, Circle, R1, L2, down, L1, R1.

SOURCE
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/30/03 06:18 PM

lol, only been known since about 3 months after the game came out :p God it has been long. The island is the place where the bank robery happens at the beginning.
Posted By: Mike Sullivan

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 11/30/03 10:06 PM

I never got to it.
Posted By: Valadius

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 01/06/04 04:52 AM

ghost town
Posted By: DannyMontana

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 01/07/04 10:34 PM

Someone, give me the exact directions please, I have heard about the island but didnt know if it was real. I really dont feel like wasting my time looking for it when I have no clue where it is.
Posted By: Omar Suarez

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 01/09/04 01:07 AM

How in the hell do you fly the fucking plane. I can't get it (or the tank) off the ground.

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 01/09/04 04:56 AM

There were directions aboce but put the dodo cheat on and point the cannon behind the tank. Kepp on firing while holding down x. pretyy soon you should be off the ground.
Posted By: Christopher Montana

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 01/23/04 02:02 AM

I never thought there was a real island there but now i know there is so ill look for it.
Posted By: AllAboutTheFamily

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 05/09/04 06:05 AM

How big is the island? Its obviously not as big as Liberty but is it really worth going to? Its been called a ghost town so I'm guessing there isn't any actual moving people huh?

Not to put it down but I don't want to waste my time with that friggin' dodo cheat-o god i hate flying lol) to land on some little island with a besch house and a tree.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 05/10/04 01:43 AM

Bah, is this what people do when they are bored and waiting for October and San Andreas?
Posted By: Scarface Zombie

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 05/11/04 11:05 PM

Doesn't Manhunt take place in Carcer City. I'm not about to try it because I can never get teh damn plane off the ground.
Posted By: Scarface.1

Re: Hidden island in gta3!!!!!!!!!! - 05/21/04 09:33 PM

yea manhunt does take place in carcer city im at a solid bit the underground train station u run down the tracks and loads of swat run from both directions and keep killing me it but ill get past it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET