Home

Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking?

Posted By: Wilson

Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 06:24 PM

When you see him, do you classify him as a good looking man or as a scary monster?

Posted By: carmela

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 07:37 PM

Neither. But he is carrying exceptionally well for a man in his third trimester.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Neither. But he is carrying exceptionally well for a man in his third trimester.

lol

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 08:42 PM

So hypothetically if you were single and met Tony Soprano, you wouldn't let him have foreplay with you? I bet you would find a way to date him if you were allowed to. Right? Cause of the power he has?

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 08:57 PM

lol you crazy kid. All kidding aside, I'm not saying Tony Soprano (or James Gandolfini) is ugly. He's by far not the worst looking man I've laid eyes on, but he does nothing for me as Tony Soprano. Power or no power.
Believe me, to know me is to love me..he'd have been lucky to find a way to date me , cause of the power I have. wink

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 08:58 PM

lol good answer!

P.S. Anyone in the Sopranos you would date hypothetically?

Mike Palmice? What you think of him? Or how about Furio? smile

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Wilson
lol good answer!

P.S. Anyone in the Sopranos you would date hypothetically?

Mike Palmice? What you think of him? Or how about Furio? smile

No, neither. I never found Furio good looking. The long hair with the pony tail..I dunno. lol
Not Jackie Jr either, although, he's a good looking guy, but again...does nothing for me.
I'm particular, I need to see something that I like..nice smile, something. I don't know til i see it and attracts me. I've been known to like guys in the past that my friends have called one off center. grin

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 09:26 PM

I guess this will be 20 questions! LOL

How about ........ Richie Aprile?

Or how about ..........

Remember this guy from season 2

He was working with Richie Aprile.

http://dvd-copy.com/movies/images/nm0539273.jpg

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 09:43 PM

Richie Aprile? No. The other pic you posted is a good looking guy, but that's all i see.
I can appreciate beauty. Beauty is beauty and can't be denied. A beautiful woman, a gorgeous guy. You can't deny when someone is absolutely good looking. But, for me..what I'm saying is that doesn't necessarily mean I'm attracted to them. You see?

Honestly, I'm totally attracted to my husband, even after 16 years of marriage. Obviously I'm not going to post a pic of him but he's a beautiful man, physically. Maybe that's just what I see, but that's all that matters.

James Caan I always found attractive, today on the series Las Vegas, and going back to his Godfather days. Why? Because of his shoulders and the way he carried himself. lol

There is one black and white pic floating around of a young Phil Leonetti. He's got a smirk and droopy eyes and I find it attractive.

Hard to say, but I know it when i see it. And it's not necessarily a 6 pack and all that most women drool over. It sure ain't Richie Aprile though. And sure not that no neck Silvio. grin

And about power...I got enough power around me, so I'm good there. You'd have to be a strong man to put up with me. I'm a fighter by nature.

I never saw Tony Soprano as a scary character, though.
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 09:52 PM

Come on Carmela, you know you only have eyes for Jr.

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 10:02 PM

Good answers Carmela smile

Your husband is a very lucky man to have such a strong woman in his life. My grandfather always told me that a real woman is hard to come by. He always would talk about he thought the stronger the man, the stronger the women they go after.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 10:36 PM

Wilson you are obsessed with Tony Soprano.. smile

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/18/12 11:25 PM

If you want to call it that, call it that.

I just like the guys attitude and opinions on life in general on certain subjects. Plus he isn't afraid of anyone.

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/19/12 02:42 AM

Your husband is a very lucky man to have such a strong woman in his life. My grandfather always told me that a real woman is hard to come by. He always would talk about he thought the stronger the man, the stronger the women they go after.

lol Yeah well, I appreciate that, but I've calmed down considerably over the years. It's not quite as much fun to fight anymore. And it got damn expensive to keep replacing things.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/19/12 05:59 AM

lol Yeah well, I appreciate that, but I've calmed down considerably over the years. It's not quite as much fun to fight anymore. And it got damn expensive to keep replacing things.

Fighting is half the fun though!

The other half is making up wink
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/19/12 06:44 AM

He's scary looking when he goes into those old school flashbacks his eyes droop like he's on a sedatives ...also him devouring all the lunch meat or whatever is on the counter or the kitchen table lol stuffing his fat stupid face with tha gaba goo :Lol:
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/19/12 06:48 AM

If you want to call it that, call it that.

I just like the guys attitude and opinions on life in general on certain subjects. Plus he isn't afraid of anyone.

Hey Wilson you ever see the movie castaway WILSON!!! lol

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/19/12 03:37 PM

lol
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Do you think Tony Soprano is scary looking? - 10/26/12 12:12 PM

Remember this guy from season 2

He was working with Richie Aprile.

http://dvd-copy.com/movies/images/nm0539273.jpg

That's Albert Barese.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET