Home

Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin..

Posted By: Wudstock

Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/04/12 02:12 AM

But yet he killed his own cousin Tony B and yet Phil is not satisfied cause he would like to do on his own and still beef with Tony S.

That scene always interested me....I was wondering what was Tony B last thought when he saw Tony S with a shotgun aim at him?

One of my favorite episode.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/04/12 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Wudstock
But yet he killed his own cousin Tony B and yet Phil is not satisfied cause he would like to do on his own and still beef with Tony S.

That scene always interested me....I was wondering what was Tony B last thought when he saw Tony S with a shotgun aim at him?

One of my favorite episode.

He did it himself because phil would have tortured him.

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/05/12 04:42 PM

I don't think he would have tortured while he has his leg limp, he would just kill Tony B just like Tony S killed him.

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/06/12 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Wudstock
I don't think he would have tortured while he has his leg limp, he would just kill Tony B just like Tony S killed him.

I've not watched it in a while so can't tell you exactly what's said but it's implied Phil will torture him.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/08/12 09:33 PM

its tough to blame phil. i mean tony b was only an associate and he killed his brother and also attempted to kill phil who was a powerful capo

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/08/12 11:10 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
its tough to blame phil. i mean tony b was only an associate and he killed his brother and also attempted to kill phil who was a powerful capo

I wasn't blaming Phil i was just saying Tony s done it so Phil wouldn't have tortured him.
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/09/12 10:07 PM

Phil as known fo torturng people, ecspecially when it was personal like this. Phil made have a limp and cane but have you ever seen him do work wth that cane. Your talking about a guy who had a pool cue brke off in someones ass, ajd on top of that he had his crew with him to do the job.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/10/12 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

I wasn't blaming Phil i was just saying Tony s done it so Phil wouldn't have tortured him.

i never said you were lol. I was being hypothetical
Posted By: FEECHLAMANA11

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/12/12 09:53 PM

Phil would definitely have tortured him dude...

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/13/12 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

i never said you were lol. I was being hypothetical

Lol fair enough it's hard to tell over the internet
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/13/12 05:16 PM

Tony Uncle Al was a real problem for Tony Soprano. All the inducted members of the Sopranos who were in prison — Richie Aprile, Feech La Manna and then Tony Blundetto — were in the end nothing but trouble. Only thing was that Blundetto was blood and family.

Re: Why Tony didn't want let Phil to kill his cousin.. - 08/14/12 06:04 AM

How would you picture him torture Tony B like what?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET