Home

Feech

Posted By: ukwiseguy

Feech - 02/27/12 07:38 PM

Feech was a good character and should have been in it more.

Can't remember what Tony is giving him but i remember Feech saying he should leave before he says anymore i. drops himself in it. He called Tony, Don Antonio was he taking the piss out of Tony because he still viewed him as a kid or was that because he was from the old school?

Don antonio you little cockaroachey.
Posted By: Frosty

Re: Feech - 02/27/12 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ukwiseguy
Feech was a good character and should have been in it more.

Can't remember what Tony is giving him but i remember Feech saying he should leave before he says anymore i. drops himself in it. He called Tony, Don Antonio was he taking the piss out of Tony because he still viewed him as a kid or was that because he was from the old school?

Don antonio you little cockaroachey.
wink Damm my friend I am having a brain fart on this one, you know what season this was . Sorry .

Re: Feech - 02/27/12 09:53 PM

It was the card game that he could run it or was that the time in the office where he kind of insults Adriana infront of Christopher.

Hes an ego maniac Tone, he always was.

Re: Feech - 02/28/12 03:13 PM

So ive got my toe in this broads....
Posted By: gemini_killer

Re: Feech - 02/28/12 04:33 PM

lol "in my day" who gives a fuck bout your day you old asshole back to jail you go go
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Feech - 02/28/12 04:38 PM

I never liked his character , his jokes where not funny and he never stopped talking.. Was glad he went back to jail..

Re: Feech - 02/28/12 05:01 PM

Haha i think thats why i liked him, no one really gave a shit about his old timer jokes and he always had one.

Probably alot of them fabricated bullshit, type of person who makes up all these glamourous stories.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Feech - 03/01/12 03:36 PM

It was the card game that he could run it or was that the time in the office where he kind of insults Adriana infront of Christopher.

Hes an ego maniac Tone, he always was.

he dosent insult her he actually compliments her looks and nice body. But talking about another members wife in that manner is a no no in that world

Re: Feech - 03/02/12 12:24 PM

Sorry i meant it the other way around, what i meant was that he insulted Chrissy and was very forward about the whole issue in front of them all.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Feech - 04/06/12 05:53 PM

They should have bought Feech in earlier had him take over the family and then have Tony get rid of feech in the same way and for the same reasons as Joe Masseria because of Feech being a Mustache Pete
Posted By: danielperrygin

Re: Feech - 04/10/12 12:20 AM

In my book you get points for staying out the can!!!!!

Re: Feech - 04/10/12 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin

Haha good quote is that when Paulie is giving off to Feech in the bakery?

Re: Feech - 04/10/12 11:16 PM

Yep when hes coming in to tell him to get off his aunt's lawn boys ass.
Posted By: thebarber

Re: Feech - 04/11/12 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: danielperrygin

Haha good quote is that when Paulie is giving off to Feech in the bakery?

This is a GREAT scene. One of my all time favorites

Re: Feech - 06/21/12 01:18 PM

Ironic Paulie saying that though

Re: Feech - 07/19/12 10:16 PM

Feech should've been given to Junior's faction of the family cause junior would be able to control him easier

Re: Feech - 07/20/12 01:06 AM

Good point.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Feech - 07/20/12 01:58 AM

I liked Feech's character. But, in a way, he was a repeat of Ralphie, and before him, Richie. The writers always wanted some thorn in Tony's side.

Re: Feech - 07/27/12 09:35 PM

They could've had this thorn out positively imagine how new york would have been against Feech and even if junior went to a mental state feech might have learned by then
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET