Home

janice interview

Posted By: phatmatress

janice interview - 01/30/12 05:14 PM

Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: janice interview - 02/01/12 09:01 AM

She's an old, ugly, mean looking bitch. She has the shoulders of a linebacker and I heard she doesn't trim her bangs ( according to my good friend Johnny Sack.)I don't know why they casted her, so many beautiful Italian women out there and they cast her.

I dated a cougar a few years back, and I can agree with you phat on Rosie Aprile. Although she wasn't as old as Rosie lol. Rosie is not a cougar I'd say though..I'm surprised she hasn't gotten any roles, post sopranos.

Define a cougar a lot of people have different opinions. I heard an NBC correspondent say that they are sexually aggressive older women who target younger man for their own personal gain. lol
Posted By: Frosty

Re: janice interview - 02/01/12 05:26 PM

DickNose,

Totally agree with you ! I didn't like her the first time I saw her and she went downhill from there. Does not impress me at all.
Double bagger ! grin
Posted By: black_velvet

Re: janice interview - 02/11/12 07:43 PM

She's not as good looking as the other Sopranos women, but I don't think she's ugly. Though I h a t e d Janice, I find Aida somehow sympathetic. She did a great job in the Sopranos.

I don't know if this has been posted before:
Women of the Sopranos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG9zNd_-gWo&feature=related
Posted By: Blake

Re: janice interview - 02/11/12 07:54 PM

As Tony said there are men in the can better looking than Janice. LOL but to each his own.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET