Home

ade and the fed

Posted By: thebarber

ade and the fed - 09/19/11 06:47 PM

The more I think bout the feds sending danielle in to get info from ade the more I think its ridic. What cud she have possibly known ??? Wiseguys don't tell there wives the ins and outs of daily business. So she got her into tony's house big deal. What is she gonna report that carm is a great cook LOL

Also there is no way ade wud have been dumb enough to think she was gonna do 20 yrs for possesion of coke. They had no case on her to make a distribution charge

This was a story line I never cared for
Posted By: phatmatress

Re: ade and the fed - 09/20/11 03:38 AM

its not hard for even the state to make a distribution charge. i have the paper work to prove it smile
Posted By: thebarber

Re: ade and the fed - 09/20/11 04:57 PM

I guess it wud depend on how much they found in the club.

It wud have been very interesting to c how the fed would have got out of having a 3way with chris and ade if ade was down, In that episode where chris tried to get 1 going LoL
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: ade and the fed - 09/20/11 08:56 PM

Yeah I agree it was ridiculous, as if she may over hear Tony talking business-not likely. I wonder if that was based on some real life situation or something?
Posted By: Tony Mosrite

Re: ade and the fed - 09/21/11 04:46 PM

yes that storyline is not the most consistent in the show.

on the other hand, it was a big step forward for the show to have a storyline going on about a civillian -- a naive, good looking young girl nonetheless, whose life went into jeopardy because of her mob connections.
Posted By: Mukremin

Re: ade and the fed - 09/21/11 07:27 PM

Its funny isnt it, after years pass we find out many funny stuff in the show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET