Home

What they say?

Posted By: Frank

What they say? - 03/28/11 04:32 PM

I need a transcription.i'm italian and i can't undertand the words of a dialogue in the sopranos.can someone write the dialogue here.it's small

tha part is in the episode 6x20 the blue comet when tony get off from satriale and the fbi agent follow him to say that he knows about tony's problem with phil's crew.i need just that.please.
Posted By: olivant

Re: What they say? - 03/28/11 05:27 PM

Paisan. Benvenut.

I cannot recall that dialogue, but I think in that scene that the FBI was telling Tony that some of Tony's crew was being targeted by Phil. Are there specific words you can remember?

By the way, almost all of my family originated in or around Naples. My father and mother are deceased, so I can't ask them for more information. I'm second generationand know very little Italian.

Re: What they say? - 03/28/11 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: olivant
Paisan. Benvenut.

I cannot recall that dialogue, but I think in that scene that the FBI was telling Tony that some of Tony's crew was being targeted by Phil. Are there specific words you can remember?

By the way, almost all of my family originated in or around Naples. My father and mother are deceased, so I can't ask them for more information. I'm second generationand know very little Italian.

i know what they say cause i watched it in italian but i would to know the exact words....
Posted By: olivant

Re: What they say? - 03/29/11 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank
Originally Posted By: olivant
Paisan. Benvenut.

I'll try to locate that scene on the web and let you know.

i know what they say cause i watched it in italian but i would to know the exact words....

Re: What they say? - 03/31/11 10:31 AM

http://www.watch-the-sopranos-online.com...Blue_Comet.html

the episode is at this link,minute 7:57

Re: What they say? - 03/31/11 04:21 PM

finally i found it on the web

FBI Agent Harris: "Remember that thing I told you about that was supposed to happen last year? Your problem with Brooklyn? It's on again, possibly. You. Maybe people close to you. If it was really solid you would have been warned officially by the Newark office. But my colleague in Brooklyn. . .the one with the collaborator. The snitch is implying the wheels have already been set in motion."

Tony: Implyin'.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET