Home

Can I Just Say... [Spoilers!!!]

Posted By: Double-J

Can I Just Say... [Spoilers!!!] - 05/16/07 12:00 PM

...I really hate some people. I really hate JA Adande, on Around the Horn. You know why?

Because that mofo signed off yesterday saying he was "out like Christopher Moltisanti." Fuck. So far I've already known about Pussy, Adriana, and now Christopher, well in advance before I've had the chance to see any of the episodes of those seasons and now the new season (since I buy them on DVD, I don't have HBO).

I realize that I'm not on the cutting edge, but damn. Fuck. I hate this. Oh well.

[/end_rant]
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Can I Just Say... [Spoilers!!!] - 05/16/07 12:32 PM

I don't blame you DJ. That would piss me off too.

Btw, Lorraine Bracco is a guest on MSNBC in just a few minutes. It's apparently a radio show that replaced IMUS. Right now David Gregory is the host. He said Lorraine is coming up.

Don't watch DJ, probably more spoilers.

TIS
Posted By: SC

Re: Can I Just Say... [Spoilers!!!] - 05/16/07 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I don't blame you DJ. That would piss me off too.

Same here, DJ.

Just out of curiosity - you're (obviously) a big fan of the show. I assume you have SOME cable service.... why didn't you just get HBO for the duration of the show (each season)?? (it'd be cheaper than buying the DVD AND you would've been able to see the shows more currently).
Posted By: Ice

Re: Can I Just Say... [Spoilers!!!] - 05/20/07 12:49 AM

I was watching yesterday, too. Adande cracks me up, he's such a dork.

He began the show w/ his "spoiler of the day"--Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father. For which he was of course immediately "muted" by Reali and deducted 2 points.

He's such a dork.

Oh, sorry about him ruining it for you, though. That sucks, man. That really, really, sucks. Shit. \:\/
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET