Home

Big Pussy Sighting....

Posted By: Goodfella 69

Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/07/06 04:52 AM

not sure if any of you remember but the actor who played Vito was on a show called celeberty fit club on VH1 a while back, and tonight they just played the first episode of the new season which stars none other than big puss so check it out if anyones interested.
Posted By: Double-J

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/07/06 11:51 AM

Quote:
Big Pussy Sighting....
Oh, you saw her too? :p

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/08/06 07:19 AM

lol
Posted By: Beth E

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/08/06 03:51 PM

He's on there with Nick Turturro who is Janice's cousin in real life. Season 1 of Fit Club had Vito on it. Can Tony Soprano be next?

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/09/06 08:00 PM

James is prob "too big" a star to go on there but hey who knows? thatd be awesome. then again i wudent want a skinny tony soprano so maybe after filming of the last season is finished lol.
Posted By: Toni_corleone

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 08/09/06 08:49 PM

Tony should go on so he loses up to what he weighed on the first season of the Sopranos back in '99 cause he looks really big like close to death big.
Posted By: Ron Kray

Re: Big Pussy Sighting.... - 10/14/06 05:44 PM

That slag Tony Soprano is takin' a right liberty comin' North of the river firm handed. I'll cut the slag to ribbons if he comes on my manor an' all of his captains an' all of his men won't be able to put his face back together again if he thinks he can mug me off. An' if that don't do it e'll get wot Cornell got.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET