Home

Best Badass

Posted By: Goodfella 69

Best Badass - 07/02/06 10:29 PM

ok out of Richie Aprile, Feech LaManna, and Phil Leotardo what order would you rate them... 1 being the scariest and 3 being the pussy of the bunch. why those 3? i dono they just come off as 3 of the biggest bad asses on sopranos that werent part of the original core cast. my order goes...

1. Richie Aprile
2. Phil Leotardo
3. Feech LaManna

i only put feech last cus i didnt see enough of what he could do, but he had a fuckin temper thats for sure.
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Best Badass - 07/02/06 11:51 PM

Richie Aprile was definitely was most sociopathic of the series.
Posted By: Don Dallal

Re: Best Badass - 07/03/06 06:56 PM

yeh i agree with you on Richie Aprile
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Best Badass - 07/04/06 04:11 PM

Richie's the only one who dared square up to Tony more than once; Phil has every chance of doing the same come January '07.

Nobody's death in the show has been more uplifting than Mikey Palmice's, though.

Re: Best Badass - 07/04/06 04:27 PM

As ratty as Palmice always seemed, I always loved Aprile's death, mostly due to the many things he didn, especially running over Beansie.
Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

Re: Best Badass - 07/04/06 04:50 PM

Definitely; but while it was certainly a just-desserts killing, I never liked how Janice did it. I always thought Ritchie got off lightly.

Re: Best Badass - 07/04/06 04:56 PM

yea he did get off lightly. very quick and easy considering what he did to others. ud think hed die more like ralphie did or something similiar.

Re: Best Badass - 07/04/06 05:11 PM

Ah, now I know what you mean. Yes, Palmice's killing was more revenge-fullfilling in manner.
Posted By: mark braban

Re: Best Badass - 07/05/06 02:25 PM

mickey palmice was a little shit head ...when tony used to wind him up saying "hows the boy" and just insinuating that hes gay..you could tell by palmice's face how much he would have loved to whack tony..but couldnt..mickey was a viscious piece of work..but back to the question in hand id say phil leotardo 1;;richie aprille a close 2 and feech 3
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Best Badass - 07/05/06 07:14 PM

Richie's the hands-down winner. I think he was the best "temporary" character in the entire series.
David Proval was just superb in that role. And to think: he was pudgy, gentle, lovable Tony in "Mean Streets."

Re: Best Badass - 07/05/06 08:05 PM

i agree. i wish he could have stuck around longer. great character.
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Best Badass - 01/09/07 04:53 AM

Richie Aprile was definitely a cucu guy, ya know? I say forgett about it, he wins by best. Phill is just a hatefull little cazz and Feech a senile old man. Richie is pure evil
Posted By: Frank Pentangely

Re: Best Badass - 01/10/07 03:57 AM

Wow, why nobody mentioned good ol Ralphie... I think he was worth of classification, dont ya? That man was pure perversion, as Tony S I would have hapilly put two .22 caps in the behind of his ear
Posted By: Antihero

Re: Best Badass - 01/12/07 08:32 AM

I will agree that Richie Aprile was one heck of a badass.
But one who i think is worse, and who is not placed on the
list, is Furio..
That guy really knew how to break balls. Remember
in season 2, where he did he´s first assignment for Tony.
Tony had some problems with a Pimp, and he´s terrible asian
wife, who wouldent pay for protection. So he puts Furio on the job... The Scene where Furio just walks directly into the whorehouse, and beats up a couple of persons with bat, and then shoots the pimp in the leg...Maan that made me scared. Also the asian wife is crying and furio speaks softly to her, but suddently, he smacks her hard in the face.. That is so mean, and psosiopathical (sorry spelling,´Danish)
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Best Badass - 01/12/07 09:47 AM

Yeah and then he fell in love with Carmella and ran off back to italy,not much of a tough guy.
Posted By: Antihero

Re: Best Badass - 01/12/07 10:47 AM

You Woulden´t do that?
When i write that he is a bad ass, i refer to the assignment he acomplish for tony.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Best Badass - 01/13/07 10:36 AM

Richie or Ralphie!
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Best Badass - 01/13/07 12:11 PM

They are all bad asses in their own rite. And in many different ways.

But I think that the point that is trying to be made here is which one of these guys is the best bad ass in the sense that they don't give a f**k about ANYONE around them, their own crew, their boss, their enemy, their wife, their girlfriend, etc.

Furio was a bad ass but he was a loyal soldier. That is why he high tailed it back to Italy when he fell for the boss's wife.

Feetch Lamanna was an old school bad ass. But he respected the rules. While he may have not been happy with having to be under a youngling like Tony, he still respected him as boss and ate his crow.

Phil Leatardo is another guy who falls into the same class in that he's old school and agree or not, he respects the rules and his boss.

IMO the only two guys that fall into the all around bad ass, I don't give a shit who you are, boss or no boss, category are Ralphie and Richie. Those two guys defied everyone and everything and had absolutely no qualms about who they killed or beat up regardless of who that person was under, what the boss thought, etc. And between the two of them I have to lean towards Richie Aprile being the best bad ass of the series, with Ralphie a close second. Richie was pretty cold all around, even when amongst his own. Ralphie, on the other hand at least showed signs, at times, of having some human qualities. Richie did not.

Don Cardi

Re: Best Badass - 01/13/07 12:29 PM

Ralphie,had some damm good jokes as well,the best being about phil wifes having a 90lb mole removed from her ass
Posted By: Don Cardi

Re: Best Badass - 01/13/07 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO

Ralphie,had some damm good jokes as well,the best being about phil wifes having a 90lb mole removed from her ass

I think that you mixed up Phil with Johnny Sac. But there are so many different characters coming in and out of that show, and such long layoffs in between seasons, that it's very easy to confuse them.

Don Cardi

Re: Best Badass - 01/13/07 12:51 PM

Opps yeah Johnny..
Posted By: XDCX

Re: Best Badass - 01/22/07 05:26 PM

My vote goes for Richie Aprile. No one else has ever flat out defied Tony Soprano as Richie did. He ran over "Beansie" with an SUV, he strolled into Tony's "executive" card game and threatened to kill Dave (a very reasonable threat, considering Dave owed him money...but it's Tony's card game!)

My hat's off to David Proval. His portrayal of Richie is one of many reasons season 2 of The Sopranos is my favorite season.
Posted By: Longneck

Re: Best Badass - 01/23/07 01:30 AM

I absolutely hated Richie, which means did his job...

He was also the most dangerous character, never knew what he would do next.
Posted By: reynols

Re: Best Badass - 01/27/07 06:16 PM

richie aprile has to take the crown on this, the first thing he did when he was outta jail was beat beans to an inch of his life. a psycho till the end, best bad ass and most unpredictable

lamanna was just too old school for tony, but nevertheless a he was always real and never changed for anyone, like not laughing at tonys corny jokes
Posted By: Don Smitty

Re: Best Badass - 02/11/07 02:50 AM

richie aprile has my vote.
Posted By: manicmontana

Re: Best Badass - 02/12/07 12:19 AM

richie aprile..love that character..and yeash i was happy as fuck when they killed off that fat poof mickey...ruined the show..does every show have to have poofs in it these days..geez
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET