Home

trees lounge

Posted By: don capili

trees lounge - 06/23/06 05:09 PM

has anybody seen the movie "trees lounge"? its written by steve buscemi... not really have anything much to do with sopranos or mob wise, but it has almost a full cast of italian americans and stars many guys from sopranos
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: trees lounge - 06/25/06 03:42 AM

I haven't heard of it. Is it good? And what's the storyline? Do you know what year it was made don capili? I'm curious as to who's in it.

TIS
Posted By: Beth E

Re: trees lounge - 06/25/06 04:08 PM

Here's the IMDB page on the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117958/
Posted By: stavka

Re: trees lounge - 06/27/06 04:37 PM

Its not bad - dialog heavy movie about a loser
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: trees lounge - 06/28/06 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stavka:
Its not bad - dialog heavy movie about a loser
I agree--probably too much dialog. But anything with Steve Buscemi is worth watching.
Posted By: stavka

Re: trees lounge - 06/28/06 05:21 PM

and I would certainly agree with that statement...really have to check ImDB to see if there is anything he was associated with I wouldn't recommend for at least a single viewing. -

Well now that I think about it "Escape form LA" was pretty sad
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: trees lounge - 07/06/06 06:31 PM

I've seen it!
It's ok.
Posted By: Janice

Re: trees lounge - 08/11/06 12:13 PM

I was posting on this thread yesterday when the transformer in the street blew. No power for eight hours, again this week.

Okay, I bought this video used at my local video store. I love Steve Buscemi and wanted to see this movie from 1996 that he directed, written and starred in. It was very quirky, like Steve, but I enjoyed it.

Since I am a NYC native and Steve was a NYC firefighter for four years, I am especially fond of him and admire him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET