Home

Bulletproof Hair (Help)

Posted By: FortunatoParadise

Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/06/06 05:48 PM

I have been wearing a Paulie Gualtieri hairstyle almost since the 92'... But last week while my fiance and I were watching the last episode of the 3rd season she told me "Fortu, why aint you do your hair as Silvio's... It is way better"; I never saw difference beetwen them both... but I watched trough the dvd's and I saw the difference...Since then I've been trying to get it done on my hair but I just hadn't been able.

Any ideas of how to shape it?
Posted By: Daigo Mick Friend

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/06/06 05:54 PM

Do what Silvio does, use a wig
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/06/06 06:38 PM

I think reality-wise, a person like Silvio would have much thicker hair then someone like Paulie.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/07/06 04:02 AM

I think Sil's hair style is a pompadour isn't it???? Or maybe today it's called something else.

A hair stylist could probably help you.

TIS
Posted By: FortunatoParadise

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/10/06 02:04 AM

Thanks, I appreciate you all people's coments... I think I won't need it anymore. I aint geting married now, but thank you anyhow.
Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/10/06 02:13 AM

Fortunato,

Sorry to hear you're not getting married anymore...unless of course you're ok with it.

Good luck

TIS
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: Bulletproof Hair (Help) - 05/13/06 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I think Sil's hair style is a pompadour isn't it???? Or maybe today it's called something else.

A hair stylist could probably help you.

TIS
I think that's what it is, TIS. Being a fellow Billy Joel fan, I could reference the answer to that singer. I remember seeing his "Keeping the Faith" music video where he sings about combing his "hair in a pompadour, like the rest of the Romeo's wore".
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET