Home

Gandolfini Hit by Taxi

Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/05/06 11:58 AM

'Tony Soprano' tangles with taxi

Thursday, May 4, 2006; Posted: 9:08 p.m. EDT (01:08 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- "Sopranos" actor James Gandolfini shook off a scary fall after a taxi whacked him off his Italian motor scooter, a spokeswoman for HBO said.

"James Gandolfini is fine, and his scooter is in the repair shop," said HBO spokeswoman Angela Tarantino.

Gandolfini, who plays mob boss Tony Soprano on the hit HBO series, was motoring on Hudson Street in lower Manhattan Wednesday when his scooter collided with the cab.

Gandolfini left the scene in another taxi and arranged for his crippled scooter to be picked up to be fixed.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press.
Posted By: Don Foozbond

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/05/06 04:38 PM

Gandolfini hit by a scooter, Artie Bucco's actor arrested for drunk driving and cocaine possession, the kid from A Bronx Tale and previously on the Sopranos arrested with murder charges, the actor who plays Paulie Walnuts was arrested 28 times before he became an actor, AJ Soprano arrested for robbery...Jesus Christ.

If these people stay out of jail/live long enough to finish the series, it will be a miracle.
Posted By: olivant

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/05/06 10:45 PM

By the way, does anyone know when the finale will be?
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/06/06 02:54 PM

Sometime in mid-March, 2007.
Posted By: Just Lou

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/06/06 04:22 PM

James Gandolfini riding around on a motor scooter? That must be a sight.
Posted By: TonyWillLive

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/07/06 03:46 PM

Mid-March! "Beware the Ides of March" Could be telling of how the show might end? For those who don't know. "Beware the Ides of March," originated with the Roman ruler, Julius Caesar, who was assassinated on the Ides of March - March 15, 44 B.C.E. If you've heard the ominous warning, then it's most likely due to William Shakespeare and his play, Julius Caesar.

-What do people think?
Posted By: Ayperi

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/12/06 05:22 PM

I just started watching The Soprano's this year when my mom got HBO as a Directv promotion, so I don't know the history of the show but think it's pretty good. I missed the episode that aired after "Live Free or Die". It would be the one that aired after they found out Vito was gay and everyone was trying to figure out what to do about it. Anyone care to fill me in on what happened?
Posted By: Don Vercetti

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/14/06 12:56 AM

**Edited**
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Gandolfini Hit by Taxi - 05/15/06 03:39 PM

Poor taxi :rolleyes:
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET