Home

What happened to the Russian??

Posted By: tprice

What happened to the Russian?? - 12/22/05 03:12 AM

Glad I found this site and I am full of questions so please bare with me.

I still have never figured out what happened to the Russian that Paulie and Christopher shot at Pine Barrens??

They never found him and I feel that he took Paulies Caddy. Will he turn up in the last season???
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 12/22/05 04:16 AM

The creator of the Sopranos, David Chase, has repeatedly stated that the Russian storyline will not be revisited. But then again, you never really know what could happen. More then likely, he's gone.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 12/22/05 09:47 AM

I am not claiming to be as creative as David Chase, nor do i want to tell him how to run HIS show...but i think he should at least mention what happened to the russian. i mean, its was such a great episode, let there be closure to it.
Posted By: Mr.MojoRisin

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 12/29/05 12:26 AM

Yeah if only at least a offhand remark on the news about a body being found in the pine barrens.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 01/13/06 11:24 AM

Maybe he is still running around the Pine Barrens somewhere
Posted By: Turi Giuliano

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 01/13/06 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin:
Yeah if only at least a offhand remark on the news about a body being found in the pine barrens.
Trouble with that though is the Russian was supposed to dissapear. Not be found. If he's found murdered the Russians will know based on the time of disappearance and cause of death that the Soprano Family were behind it. They'd then have to get retribution. That'd be a massive plot and maybe Chase doesn't want to go down that route.

I agree though, I would like some closure on the subject.
Posted By: SC

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 01/13/06 01:28 PM

The Russian is now living with Adriana (who wasn't really killed either). :rolleyes:
Posted By: Frankie 5-angels

Re: What happened to the Russian?? - 01/13/06 03:29 PM

It does make you wonder why David Chase left this loose end dangling?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET