Posted By: SCARFACE jr

the sopranos - 09/26/05 06:08 PM

what do you think will happen on the last episode of the sopranos
Posted By: SC

Re: the sopranos - 09/26/05 06:14 PM

Moving this to "The Sopranos" forum.
Posted By: MistaMista Tom Hagen

Re: the sopranos - 09/26/05 06:33 PM

take a look at other topics on the board before you post a new one, the topic directly under this one right now is discussing the same exact thing.
Posted By: Meggie

Re: the sopranos - 10/08/05 04:07 PM

Hey guys...
I have a debate going with someone...Is the mug shot jail picture in the Bada Bing office an actual picture of Al Pacino? If so, can someone post it on here so I can show the person I'm debating with?
Posted By: Tony Love

Re: the sopranos - 10/08/05 05:19 PM

In Tony's office? Nah, I thought that was a picture of ol' blue eyes.
Posted By: mr. soprano

Re: the sopranos - 10/09/05 07:33 PM

hey i was re-watching season one and it hit me....the reason the sopranos has slowed down abit is because they don't have the one untouchable foil character for tony soprano. i mean, nancy marchant was amazing as livia...and the show was originally supposed to end with her death...obviously it became impossible when she died before season three started. and i think because they needed to change the whole show, that they were unprepared for it...and the show may have lacked a bit. don't get me wrong...i love the sopranos...but season one just had my mouth open for the whole thirteen hours. and i haven't felt like that with the sopranos since the first time i saw season one.
Posted By: Don Andrew

Re: the sopranos - 10/09/05 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meggie:
Hey guys...
I have a debate going with someone...Is the mug shot jail picture in the Bada Bing office an actual picture of Al Pacino? If so, can someone post it on here so I can show the person I'm debating with?
Frank Sinatra

Al Pacino

Posted By: Meggie

Re: the sopranos - 10/10/05 11:29 PM

Thanks..you guys are great! I think the one at the Bada Bing is actually Frank Sinatra. I will have to watch it again on on-demand. I stand corrected.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET